Dodgers star Puig caught driving 100 mph again. This guy's a killer.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Two extreme speeding crimes in a year!!! This guy is a psychopath with no concern for the safety of others. He should be locked up forever, but nothing will be done to him.

Yasiel Puig Arrested for 'Reckless Driving' at 110 MPH

28 Dec 2013 40 POST A COMMENT
Los Angeles Dodgers phenom Yasiel Puig was arrested in Florida for "reckless driving" after he was clocked at 110 mph on Saturday morning.
This is the second "reckless driving" arrest for the rookie out of Cuba who captivated the baseball world this season.
When he was in the minor leagues, Puig was arrested in April for driving 97 mph in a 50-mph zone in Tennessee.

While driving on city streets, I routinely see the following sign:

Drive 25 MPH over the limit, we'll read you your rights

This for me is a strong deterrent not to speed. Although my vehicle (Dodge RAM pickup) is not made for speed, unlike those fancy sports cars.

• Banned
While driving on city streets, I routinely see the following sign:

Drive 25 MPH over the limit, we'll read you your rights

This for me is a strong deterrent not to speed. Although my vehicle (Dodge RAM pickup) is not made for speed, unlike those fancy sports cars.

I've never seen such a sign. It should read 10 mph over the limit. Speeders kill innocent americans every day and we need to stop coddling them.

we need license suspensions for speeders. 25 over the limit should get you a 5 year suspension.

Young and dumb not a psychopath.

Second speeding ticket over X mph: take the license for six months.

Third speeding ticket over X mph: impound and sell the car.

At the age of 23, if anyone had been foolish enough to give me a couple Mil, I guarantee I woulda engaged in comparable high speed adventures with my Ferrari.

I realize this is dangerous shit, but really, give him a break. He is a figurative kid in a in a Candy Store.

Forum List

Back