Documentary "Why Putin wants Alexei Navalny dead "

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Documentary "
Why Putin wants Alexei Navalny dead
"

Navalny was taken from his Moscow prison cell yesterday and has disappeared. The authorities are refusing to say where they have taken him. Headlines should have read: Alexei Navalny arrested for not dying after being poisoned by Putin. What will be Putin´s next step ?

It's really none of our business. We have targeted and killed American citizens. It was none of Russia's business.

Even if Mr Nasralny get murdered than only by a western intel. He's a political corpse in Russia, no one want a lying thievish traitorous clown even as a chief of public toilet.

Navalny was taken from his Moscow prison cell yesterday and has disappeared.
Seeking gratuitous medical attention, probably as cover for access to recreational drugs in prison. I'm not sure what else to say, but drug use in prison generally means death -- if nothing else, for the sake of other prisoners who will eventually be released and have to re-integrate with the general population on the outside, and cope with life and reality clean and sober, get a job, reconnect with family, etc.
Who's this "Doctor" Anastasia Vasilyeva with a Russian maiden name and the long white dress dragging on the ground? People are always in some sort of physical, emotional, spiritual, or mental pain -- pain is a fact of life if you want to get philosophical about it -- and drugs are being dealt to deal with the pain, but inevitably the drugs being dealt cause more pain in the aggregate to society than they relieve.

Seeking gratuitous medical attention, probably as cover for access to recreational drugs in prison. I'm not sure what else to say, but drug use in prison generally means death -- if nothing else, for the sake of other prisoners who will eventually be released and have to re-integrate with the general population on the outside, and cope with life and reality clean and sober, get a job, reconnect with family, etc.
Who's this "Doctor" Anastasia Vasilyeva with a Russian maiden name and the long white dress dragging on the ground? People are always in some sort of physical, emotional, spiritual, or mental pain -- pain is a fact of life if you want to get philosophical about it -- and drugs are being dealt to deal with the pain, but inevitably the drugs being dealt cause more pain in the aggregate to society than they relieve.

You are a Putin fascist rube

lol

lol
how many westerners buy TV.ru pure vatnik propaganda ?

Vatnik (slang) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Vatnik_(slang)

Vatnik or vatnyk (Russian: ватник) is a political slur in Belarusian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Russian, and Ukrainian based on an internet meme that was introduced ...

lol
how many westerners buy TV.ru pure vatnik propaganda ?

Vatnik (slang) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Vatnik_(slang)

Vatnik or vatnyk (Russian: ватник) is a political slur in Belarusian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Russian, and Ukrainian based on an internet meme that was introduced ...

Navalny feels fine, ignores his duties (doesn't clean around his bed, doesn't work at all), demands privileges as usual and after he was refused privileges - announced a hunger strike.

I presume he is going to be fed artificially.
I wonder will it be orally or anally :lol:

I always suspected he was a pervert.. :)
But I hope all you enjoy it as much as I do :)

EyZJCJ3WYAk4vZJ

May be Putin wants Navalniy dead because he is a necrophil? You know, NPZR-community should support such a coming out, for de-stigamtisation another perfection.

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

Forum List

Back