Documentaries and stories interesting facts about Your State in the USA

I came across this vintage one of New York and it was cool.

What's cool about your State? I am in Utah I will find stuff to share about my State.

I live in Kansas,the cool thing about my state I can share for now is Kansas City is known as the city of fountains it has more fountains than anywhere in the country and maybe the world I am not sure,don’t quote me on that I just heard that somewhere once.

I came across this vintage one of New York and it was cool.

What's cool about your State? I am in Utah I will find stuff to share about my State.

I live in Kansas,the cool thing about my state I can share for now is Kansas City is known as the city of fountains it has more fountains than anywhere in the country and maybe the world I am not sure,don’t quote me on that I just heard that somewhere once.

That's cool ! Which city has the most?

This is the Utah-Arizona border area

monument-valley-view-from-hunts-mesa_shutterstock_680.jpg

This is the Utah-Arizona border area

monument-valley-view-from-hunts-mesa_shutterstock_680.jpg
I was going to say that had to be Arizona.ihave relatives that live out there and I lived out there with my aunt for a couple years when I was little so I can pretty much spot land of that state when I see it.Sense I grew up there a couple of years and have been there so many times,it’s kinda a home away from home for me.

Forum List

Back