doctors speak out on corona virus

Look, hundreds of thousands of people have died of Covid so far.

Why can't you stop disrespecting them and the memory of their relatives for petty political purposes?
if you are not going to contribute anything to the discussion of the thread and read the evidence in the links i give go fuck off and troll somewhere else you paid china shill.

Last edited:
So, I guess that you never came across someone who recovered from the Virus? Because that's the only real way you to have any real idea. To each evidence you bring a link to, one can bring an evidence to contradict.

Why can't you stop disrespecting them and the memory of their relatives for petty political purposes?
Look hundreds of thousands of people have died in car accidents. Why cant you quit distespecting them by driving around in your car. Whats wrong with you

Look hundreds of thousands of people have died in car accidents. Why cant you quit distespecting them by driving around in your car. Whats wrong with you

:thankusmile::iyfyus.jpg:

Watching tv series Resident tonight, new doctor at main hospital, nurse asked why she came there, response by new doctor, my previous hospital shut down due to financial trouble, nurse, that’s been happening all over the country.
Can’t make it up

excellent stuff here.
doctors and scientists speaking out on the dangers of the vaccine

Forum List

Back