Doctors Say Flu Cases Are the Lowest in Recorded History!

Wash your hands all the time in fear of Bat flu and no doubt the common flu will diminish ... along with being afraid to get any official quarantine false positive Covid diagnosis.

I don't quite grok how washing one's hands frequently should reduce one's fear of being quarantined due to a false Covid diagnosis. The PCR test is not affected by hand-washing, unless one aggressively picks one's nose without washing one's hands just prior to the test....
Two different ideas ... related to the same subject of reported flu.

Yes, they are two different ideas, but I still don't see how washing hands alleviates the fear that overzealous public bureaucrats will quarantine one for a bogus test. They haven't proven themselves to be scientifically adept, competent, and ethical. At this point, they have destroyed quite a bit of trust which will be difficult to regain, imo.
Heightened hand washing precautions doesn't 'alleviate' the separate fear having a common flu and being misdiagnosed having Covid ... and I share your opinion about bureaucrats ... what's the rub ?

Last edited:
Problem is fatal comorbidity conditions were suddenly ignored.
Yeah, you just made that up.
Actually it was reported by several physicians one of whom was Minnesota State Sen. Scott Jensen early on.
Spare me your dishonest horseshit. If you cared about arguing to authority, you would already have sided with the vast majority of doctors and scientists and would not be peddling this nonsense. What a couple doctors reported has absolutely nothing to do with why you are peddling this nonsense.
Sounds like projection.

What do you consider to be the vast majority?

The state of Washington has no recorded flu deaths this flu season. The findings are consistent all over the world.

Anyone want to guess why this is? Odd that it would drop so dramatically isn't it? Has there been a miracle break through that we haven't heard about?
Yeah. MASKS, SOCIAL DISTANCING, KICKED UP SANITARY MEASURES.
And almost double as many got the flu shot this year.

I just hope people don't start pushing for this every flu season once Covid is gone.
Covid-19 is a political virus and the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the population of the world.

Exactly right! And no better example like Florida, to show the whole world that the media's narrative of COVID is false.

The state of Washington has no recorded flu deaths this flu season. The findings are consistent all over the world.

Anyone want to guess why this is? Odd that it would drop so dramatically isn't it? Has there been a miracle break through that we haven't heard about?

I just hope people don't start pushing for this every flu season once Covid is gone.
Covid-19 is a political virus and the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the population of the world.

Exactly right! And no better example like Florida, to show the whole world that the media's narrative of COVID is false.
And Sweden

Neither Florida nor Sweden are shining examples of anything.

Florida has had more cases than NY you dopes...along with over 30,000 dead.

I'm sure it is . Plandemic .

And Sweden
And Texas

Don't we want a healthy society? Normally we have 80,000 flu deaths, we have saved 80000 lives. Isn't it a small price we pay to save others? It sounds like you are being selfish.
We didn't save 80k lives. Those deaths still occurred they just got labeled Covid so the hospitals could get the bonus money. And it isn't just the Flu. Wearing a mask drive down heart attacks? Cancer deaths?

Wake up bro

Because it's the flu we are supposed to get this season. When I was a kid the flu bugs were different. They made you barf and piss out your ass for 24-48 hours, but went away pretty quick. Then came the H1N1's and those strains. The SAR's Bugs are nothing new either. The only thing different is that the establishment needed a terrified public to get rid of Trump.

New Topics

Forum List

Back