Doctors Say Flu Cases Are the Lowest in Recorded History!

Has there been a miracle break through that we haven't heard about?
Wearing masks and social distancing.

So that takes the number of deaths for the flu to nothing and yet we still have high deaths with the coronavirus? Why is there such a big difference with flu deaths? Should we all just maintain social distancing and wear masks 24/7 365 to save lives from here on out?

Masks work, proof positive.

"This is a critical point in history. Time is running out to prepare for the next pandemic. We must act now with decisiveness and purpose. Someday, after the next pandemic has come and gone, a commission much like the 9/11 Commission will be charged with determining how well government, business, and public health leaders prepared the world for the catastrophe when they had clear warning. What will be the verdict?"

'Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Killer Germs' by Michael T. Osterholm, Mark Olshaker

"Mother Nature is the greatest bioterrorist of them all, with no financial limitations or ethical compunctions."

=

So we now social distance and wear masks from here on out? We lost 22000 needlessly before the coronavirus hit, if we continue to mask and social distance, have events with just a TV audience we will be saving many lives, is that the way it should be?

The state of Washington has no recorded flu deaths this flu season. The findings are consistent all over the world.

Anyone want to guess why this is? Odd that it would drop so dramatically isn't it? Has there been a miracle break through that we haven't heard about?

What’s your theory? Are you also a Covid denier?

So that takes the number of deaths for the flu to nothing and yet we still have high deaths with the coronavirus? Why is there such a big difference with flu deaths? Should we all just maintain social distancing and wear masks 24/7 365 to save lives from here on out?
No, we shouldn’t. Without masks and social distancing we have 20k to 60k deaths from influenza. It’s manageable. With masks and social distancing, we have 500k deaths from COVID. The difference is that COVID is much easier to catch than influenza and deadlier too.

The state of Washington has no recorded flu deaths this flu season. The findings are consistent all over the world.

Anyone want to guess why this is? Odd that it would drop so dramatically isn't it? Has there been a miracle break through that we haven't heard about?
1614636441395.jpeg

View attachment 463094
They’re doing it enough to stop influenza, not enough to stop COVID.

This isn’t rocket science.

No, we shouldn’t. Without masks and social distancing we have 20k to 60k deaths from influenza. It’s manageable. With masks and social distancing, we have 500k deaths from COVID. The difference is that COVID is much easier to catch than influenza and deadlier too.

Not only is the infection rate greater, but so is the death rate. And let’s not forget about all the people with COVID complications

View attachment 463094
They’re doing it enough to stop influenza, not enough to stop COVID.

This isn’t rocket science.
Gullible as FUCK.

Hey, I have some ocean-front property near Phoenix for sale. You interested?

The odd thing is it’s the boomers (the most vulnerable) that seem to be convinced it’s all a hoax

Yeah. MASKS, SOCIAL DISTANCING, KICKED UP SANITARY MEASURES.
And almost double as many got the flu shot this year.

I just hope people don't start pushing for this every flu season once Covid is gone.

Don't we want a healthy society? Normally we have 80,000 flu deaths, we have saved 80000 lives. Isn't it a small price we pay to save others? It sounds like you are being selfish.
I think we have about 20,000+ flu deaths on average, not 80, 000 but of course that's good!

I can't breathe in a mask. I wear one, but it's hell and it seriously limits where I can go. Other than that, I'm okay with precautions.

Same here , and the shut my mouth in public virtue signal is bearable in close quarters but over my nose .. no way.

There are really not many mask(s) that can actually capture such minute microscopic viruses anyway ... slow em down in respiration streams a bit ... and make a nice moist warm green house for bacteria also as we constantly adjust the them.

Last edited:

I don't deny Covid, I tested positive back in November. I just find it odd that a state goes from 120 to 250 deaths per year down to zero. I am questioning if we are being given the truth or is the medical profession lazy or if these are the true and correct numbers. I'm curious on this anomaly.

So for anyone that thinks COVID is a hoax and all these deaths are false reporting from the government, why not add some false reporting of flu deaths so people don’t get suspicious?

It’s a testament to the power of online conspiracy theories that 1 in every 3 people know of someone that’s died from COVID and there’s still a large segment of the population that believes it’s a hoax.

I don't deny Covid, I tested positive back in November. I just find it odd that a state goes from 120 to 250 deaths per year down to zero. I am questioning if we are being given the truth or is the medical profession lazy or if these are the true and correct numbers. I'm curious on this anomaly.

I like you as a poster, but I don’t think we’re being lied to. There’s no rationale explanation for the government wanting to lie to us.

But you can save lives by always masking and always social distancing, why not to help a death toll drop zero. Don't we do the right thing because it is the right thing to do? Wouldn't the right thing be always masking and social distancing?

New Topics

Forum List

Back