Doctors Say Flu Cases Are the Lowest in Recorded History!

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
The state of Washington has no recorded flu deaths this flu season. The findings are consistent all over the world.

Anyone want to guess why this is? Odd that it would drop so dramatically isn't it? Has there been a miracle break through that we haven't heard about?

What makes those flu numbers even more interesting is the fact that, in previous years, we never tested for flu in the general population. The only people diagnosed with flu are those presenting to a doctor with flu symptoms. There are no records on asymptomatic flu cases. The truth is, we have no accurate idea how many flu cases there are each year. But, it is guaranteed to be significantly higher than reported.

In previous years, flu deaths were also significantly under-reported as respiratory infections or whatever primary health condition they had.

The state of Washington has no recorded flu deaths this flu season. The findings are consistent all over the world.

Anyone want to guess why this is? Odd that it would drop so dramatically isn't it? Has there been a miracle break through that we haven't heard about?
Deaths due to being run over by 18 wheelers are way down too--seems they are covid deaths now.

Deaths due to being run over by 18 wheelers are way down too--seems they are covid deaths now.

If you die in a drive-by shooting and you test COVID positive, you are a COVID death. That's just the way it is now.

If you die in a drive-by shooting and you test COVID positive, you are a COVID death. That's just the way it is now.
Great. Now the democrats are gonna lace all bullets with Wuhan virus. That’s how they’ll reduce the shooting death numbers in Chicago.

Yeah. MASKS, SOCIAL DISTANCING, KICKED UP SANITARY MEASURES.
And almost double as many got the flu shot this year.

I just hope people don't start pushing for this every flu season once Covid is gone.

I would say a large percentage of recorded Covid deaths were not Covid related.

I just hope people don't start pushing for this every flu season once Covid is gone.
Covid-19 is a political virus and the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the population of the world.

Don't we want a healthy society? Normally we have 80,000 flu deaths, we have saved 80000 lives. Isn't it a small price we pay to save others? It sounds like you are being selfish.

Bullshit!

Covid-19 is a political virus and the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the population of the world.
Sure, sure.

In addition to fncceo's wonderful comments ... I'd like to add that we're all being more careful in our interactions ... social distancing, wearing masks, washing our hands ... all things we should have been doing all these years to combat the flu ... it took Covid to emerge to get us to do these things regularly ... makes sense all airbourne viral infections would be down this past year ...

Don't we want a healthy society? Normally we have 80,000 flu deaths, we have saved 80000 lives. Isn't it a small price we pay to save others? It sounds like you are being selfish.
Not if 80000 of the Wuhan deaths died of flu.

In addition to fncceo's wonderful comments ... I'd like to add that we're all being more careful in our interactions ... social distancing, wearing masks, washing our hands ... all things we should have been doing all these years to combat the flu ... it took Covid to emerge to get us to do these things regularly ... makes sense all airbourne viral infections would be down this past year ...
If only we had shut down the country and destroyed the economy and lives sooner we could have avoided flu deaths.

Then why did Covid spike while Flu dropped?

Wash your hands all the time in fear of Bat flu and no doubt the common flu will diminish ... along with being afraid to get any official quarantine false positive Covid diagnosis.

Last edited:

Sure, sure.
Well on the flip side of this coin, TRUMP CURED THE FLU!!!! Give the man a nobel prize in medicine!

Why do you think Covid will ever be "gone"? It's a viral respiratory infection, like all the other viral respiratory infections that have been with us for all of human history. Unless the government/media/tech response to Covid was motivated by something other than concern for public health, I expect what happened in 2020 to happen every year going forward. Don't you?

Why do you act so stupid? They inflated the Chinese disease numbers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back