Doctors Say Flu Cases Are the Lowest in Recorded History!

The state of Washington has no recorded flu deaths this flu season. The findings are consistent all over the world.

Anyone want to guess why this is? Odd that it would drop so dramatically isn't it? Has there been a miracle break through that we haven't heard about?
Because it's the flu we are supposed to get this season. When I was a kid the flu bugs were different. They made you barf and piss out your ass for 24-48 hours, but went away pretty quick. Then came the H1N1's and those strains. The SAR's Bugs are nothing new either. The only thing different is that the establishment needed a terrified public to get rid of Trump.

The Spanish Flu in 1918 was the H1N1 virus, so it has been around for awhile. The Spanish Flu has been connected to every flu since.

The state of Washington has no recorded flu deaths this flu season. The findings are consistent all over the world.

Anyone want to guess why this is? Odd that it would drop so dramatically isn't it? Has there been a miracle break through that we haven't heard about?
Because it's the flu we are supposed to get this season. When I was a kid the flu bugs were different. They made you barf and piss out your ass for 24-48 hours, but went away pretty quick. Then came the H1N1's and those strains. The SAR's Bugs are nothing new either. The only thing different is that the establishment needed a terrified public to get rid of Trump.

Intestinal illnesses are not flu.
Flu is exclusively respiratory.

I would say a large percentage of recorded Covid deaths were not Covid related.
:thankusmile: It’s pretty safe to bet your life savings on that sense despite what the resident trolls of usmb say,the virus is a hoax,no more dangerous than the common cold.it’s only the lying shills who lie that there was no vote fraud who toot the lies of the media how dangerous it is.

Physical distancing, mask wearing, hand washing, etc.

We were a bunch of slobs and paid for it.

Stay home when you are sick!

View attachment 463094
They’re doing it enough to stop influenza, not enough to stop COVID.

This isn’t rocket science.
Moron. Lol.

Well I recall people calling it a "flu bug", but I was around 8-12 years old and just about every year the whole family would get sick with it. Dry heaves after everything you ate all week was purged out of either end really sucked. Then I never got sick again for about 15 years that I can recall. Whatever it was it was worse than Covid, but we got that H1N3 or whatever in the winter of 2018 and it damn near liked to have killed us.

Well I recall people calling it a "flu bug", but I was around 8-12 years old and just about every year the whole family would get sick with it. Dry heaves after everything you ate all week was purged out of either end really sucked. Then I never got sick again for about 15 years that I can recall. Whatever it was it was worse than Covid, but we got that H1N3 or whatever in the winter of 2018 and it damn near liked to have killed us.
People used to say stomach flu.
I think flu became all-inclusive generic like Coke meant any soda and HBO meant cable TV.

600,000 dead americans, europe experiencing a third wave and India in the grips of a horrific surge and all the dimwits out there still think this is a flu.

What makes those flu numbers even more interesting is the fact that, in previous years, we never tested for flu in the general population. The only people diagnosed with flu are those presenting to a doctor with flu symptoms. There are no records on asymptomatic flu cases. The truth is, we have no accurate idea how many flu cases there are each year. But, it is guaranteed to be significantly higher than reported.

In previous years, flu deaths were also significantly under-reported as respiratory infections or whatever primary health condition they had.

Even if people had symptoms, they weren't often tested for influenza. The doctor determined the diagnosis clinically and prescribed supportive and symptomatic treatment as appropriate. Why burden someone with an additional test and the cost of it if it makes no difference as to the treatment plan?

Forum List

Back