Doctors have a dangerous life now

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
'Vaccinated' gullible morons more and more grasp they had been fooled and can probably die.
Because lying 'politicians' are ( still ) difficult to catch the first persons for revenge are of course those who had lied to victims and lead they to accept the 'jab'
Many countries report assaults on medicine workers.
And it's just the beginning
It looks like the Western countries gonna have no doctors anymore.

'Vaccinated' gullible morons more and more grasp they had been fooled and can probably die.
Because lying 'politicians' are ( still ) difficult to catch the first persons for revenge are of course those who had lied to victims and lead they to accept the 'jab'
Many countries report assaults on medicine workers.
And it's just the beginning
It looks like the Western countries gonna have no doctors anymore.

It's gonna get like that.

It's gonna get like that.

In all western countries 'doctors' earned $$$$ to cheat their patients to accept the experimental gene therapy
Today the excess mortality in almost any country is between 200 and 1200 percents, the numbers are skyrocketing and increasing daily.
'Doctors' supported SCAMdemic CONvid-1984 genocide and have a problem now

Although it has nothing to do with the "vaccine", my husband died from taking a prescription that he never should have been given. As soon as his serious side effects started, I went looking online. It took me ten minutes to find out why he should not have been given that drug. By the time I could catch my breath, the evil parasite who gave him the drug had moved out of the area, and I was grateful. If I had run into her at any point, I might have been like either of those two men, and possibly wound up in jail.

This is what happens to practitioners of a profession where

THERE

IS

NEVER

ANY

ACCOUNTABILITY

FOR

THE

DAMAGE

THEY

DO.

But that's going to change as the shot kills more and more people, and it becomes impossible to ignore.

I do like the video, as it features a roid-raging Australian yelling "YOU BROKE MY ####### BOOMERANG!".

Normal people, upon seeing such a thing, think "Antivaxxer shitstains should stop inciting unstable morons to violence with their lies."

Antivaxxers? They try to use the results of their own bad behavior to push their agenda even more. They actively want more of their unstable brethren to get violent. Achieving political goals by intimidation is part of the fascist plan.

Although it has nothing to do with the "vaccine", my husband died from taking a prescription that he never should have been given. As soon as his serious side effects started, I went looking online. It took me ten minutes to find out why he should not have been given that drug. By the time I could catch my breath, the evil parasite who gave him the drug had moved out of the area, and I was grateful. If I had run into her at any point, I might have been like either of those two men, and possibly wound up in jail.

THERE

IS

NEVER

ANY

ACCOUNTABILITY

FOR

THE

DAMAGE

THEY

DO.

But that's going to change as the shot kills more and more people, and it becomes impossible to ignore.

thats why it's said that they PRACTICE medicine. Not so many of them are really good at it. The best doctors are the ones in the ER. They save you from car accidents and gunshot wounds.

I do like the video, as it features a roid-raging Australian yelling "YOU BROKE MY ####### BOOMERANG!".

Normal people, upon seeing such a thing, think "Antivaxxer shitstains should stop inciting unstable morons to violence with their lies."

Antivaxxers? They try to use the results of their own bad behavior to push their agenda even more. They actively want more of their unstable brethren to get violent. Achieving political goals by intimidation is part of the fascist plan.

Most people who are anti mrna vaccine had no problem with other traditional vaccines. Cut the shit and the made up definitions

thats why it's said that they PRACTICE medicine. Not so many of them are really good at it. The best doctors are the ones in the ER. They save you from car accidents and gunshot wounds.
I agree. And trauma of that type -- most likely a broken bone or serious wound -- is the only reason I'd ever see a "doctor".

The good/bad thing, depending how you look at it, about antivaxxer retardation is that it's self-correcting. Antivaxxers are still removing themselves from the population in large numbers. Not as often as before, but the numbers are still significant. COVID doesn't care about their conspiracy idiocy.

Last edited:

THERE

IS

NEVER

ANY

ACCOUNTABILITY

FOR

THE

DAMAGE

THEY

DO.

Don't forget there were reported only 1 - 2 % of all cases

iu

The good/bad thing, depending how you look at it, about antivaxxer retardation is that it's self-correcting. Antivaxxers are still removing themselves from the population in large numbers. Not as often as large as before, but the numbers are still significant. COVID doesn't care about their conspiracy idiocy.
You obviously dont get the news...vaxxers dropping like flies in Australia

The good/bad thing, depending how you look at it, about antivaxxer retardation is that it's self-correcting. Antivaxxers are still removing themselves from the population in large numbers. Not as often as large as before, but the numbers are still significant. COVID doesn't care about their conspiracy idiocy.

In Africa or Haiti no 'vaccines', no deaths, SCAMdemic was gone 2 years ago

Don't forget there were reported only 1 - 2 % of all cases

iu
YES! Only 1%-2%.

We smell your fear.

Forum List

Back