Doctors Around the World Issue Dire WARNING - Do Not Get the COVID Vaccine

there are also doctors around the world who are saying get it....
the ones that got a promise that they dont have to get it....
and so i am supposed to trust the ones you are talking about?....
i dont give 2 shits what you do.....
you dont?.....then why are you here trying to spread your bullshit?...
im correcting your-BULLSHIT
so what about your bullshit?...
there isnt....try opening the other side of your head to the TRUTH...remember, there is always 2 sides, not 1
so whats your problem?....what happened to the other side?...
you tell me. your the one thats delusional
Boy that’s an understatement,he somehow seems to know more about my life than I do,according to him,I watch NFL every week,don’t bash republicans just cause I like trump,and made an appointment to get a vaccine, that’s all news to me,seems he somehow knows what I’m doing all the time and I apparently don’t.:cuckoo:
who the hell are you talking about?...
after reading this carefully, i believe that he's talking about you. are you that stupid?....i mean...just saying
after reading it carefully.....i dont believe he is.....i never said none of that shit about him....the only thing out of all that is bad mouthing him about the fucking rams....the rest? he has me mixed up with someone else....
i know he is not refering to me...there were only 3 people in this particular comment section....so...if its not me, or himself, can you figure out the answer?....no, you have already guessed wrong.....
What a stupid fuck Harry is thst he cannot even figure out I was talking about him. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I went out of my way this time to say his name sense he is such a retard he could not see I was talking about him last time.he is bed buddies with unkotore,one of the biggest lying whiney trolls of usmb who acts like a child and whines to the mods over every little tiny thing in the world,one juvenile liar who is in love with another juvenile liar.

He will lie and claim he never said any of that stuff but the problem with his lies is this place keeps records of your posts from the past so if he lies and says he did not say those things,let me know and I will post the link to prove his lies are true all the claims he made about me knowing my life what I do.
never said you watch the NFL every week numbnuts....you said, you were pissed at the rams and NFL for something and said you will no longer watch them....i said bullshit you watch them everytime they are on......smoke a bowl....calm down...go jerk off to a picture of georgia frontiere ....and then come back and talk....
calm down...go jerk off to a picture of beijing xiden and kum-inme harris doing a 69
i cant jerk off to those pictures,,,,every time i get close enough your head gets in the way...
WRONG again, shit stain....thats your boy toys head...i dont hang with scumbag demonRATS
nope its you...when you shot your load on the picture you screamed....WHAT THE FUCK! 19x.....you looked pretty stupid too....
you are a very delusional shit stain....i told you, i dont hang w/the likes of brain dead, vile scum, asswipe demonRATS.....
you must be holding a mirror, and then the lack of a brain makes you delusional

These asswipes should be struck off. Why do they refuse to state who is funding them? Try telling India they do not have a covid 19 crisis. Try also telling them that vitamin C will sort it out. One of the nutters says he pointed out that there was no pandemic March 20. It had barely started by then. Another says the pandemic was over by June 20. - So there was a pandemic or was there? They need to make up their minds and get their story right. - Quack pseudoscience.

there are also doctors around the world who are saying get it....
the ones that got a promise that they dont have to get it....
and so i am supposed to trust the ones you are talking about?....
i dont give 2 shits what you do.....
you dont?.....then why are you here trying to spread your bullshit?...
im correcting your-BULLSHIT
so what about your bullshit?...
there isnt....try opening the other side of your head to the TRUTH...remember, there is always 2 sides, not 1
so whats your problem?....what happened to the other side?...
you tell me. your the one thats delusional
Boy that’s an understatement,he somehow seems to know more about my life than I do,according to him,I watch NFL every week,don’t bash republicans just cause I like trump,and made an appointment to get a vaccine, that’s all news to me,seems he somehow knows what I’m doing all the time and I apparently don’t.:cuckoo:
who the hell are you talking about?...
after reading this carefully, i believe that he's talking about you. are you that stupid?....i mean...just saying
after reading it carefully.....i dont believe he is.....i never said none of that shit about him....the only thing out of all that is bad mouthing him about the fucking rams....the rest? he has me mixed up with someone else....
i know he is not refering to me...there were only 3 people in this particular comment section....so...if its not me, or himself, can you figure out the answer?....no, you have already guessed wrong.....
What a stupid fuck Harry is thst he cannot even figure out I was talking about him. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I went out of my way this time to say his name sense he is such a retard he could not see I was talking about him last time.he is bed buddies with unkotore,one of the biggest lying whiney trolls of usmb who acts like a child and whines to the mods over every little tiny thing in the world,one juvenile liar who is in love with another juvenile liar.

He will lie and claim he never said any of that stuff but the problem with his lies is this place keeps records of your posts from the past so if he lies and says he did not say those things,let me know and I will post the link to prove his lies are true all the claims he made about me knowing my life what I do.
never said you watch the NFL every week numbnuts....you said, you were pissed at the rams and NFL for something and said you will no longer watch them....i said bullshit you watch them everytime they are on......smoke a bowl....calm down...go jerk off to a picture of georgia frontiere ....and then come back and talk....
calm down...go jerk off to a picture of beijing xiden and kum-inme harris doing a 69
i cant jerk off to those pictures,,,,every time i get close enough your head gets in the way...
WRONG again, shit stain....thats your boy toys head...i dont hang with scumbag demonRATS
nope its you...when you shot your load on the picture you screamed....WHAT THE FUCK! 19x.....you looked pretty stupid too....
you are a very delusional shit stain....i told you, i dont hang w/the likes of brain dead, vile scum, asswipe demonRATS.....
you must be holding a mirror, and then the lack of a brain makes you delusional
nope its you....this very recognizable brand on the back of your head...WTF19......

These asswipes should be struck off. Why do they refuse to state who is funding them? Try telling India they do not have a covid 19 crisis. Try also telling them that vitamin C will sort it out. One of the nutters says he pointed out that there was no pandemic March 20. It had barely started by then. Another says the pandemic was over by June 20. - So there was a pandemic or was there? They need to make up their minds and get their story right. - Quack pseudoscience.

another shill from LAngley,media bias fact check is a mouthpiece for the government moron.thats the same thing like the clowns who use CNN as a source.miserable fail. :abgg2q.jpg:

debunk the evidence in this video the virus is a hoax,you cant.nobody has been able to,they just keep harping on the source like usmbs resident troll penelope who cant accept reality obama was a clone of bush.:abgg2q.jpg:

Liars like you and idiot4all always go into evade mode when you cant counter these facts and change the subject everytime.LOL

7,766 DEAD 330,218 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines”

Last edited:

another shill from LAngley,media bias fact check is a mouthpiece for the government moron.thats the same thing like the clowns who use CNN as a source.miserable fail. :abgg2q.jpg:

debunk the evidence in this video the virus is a hoax,you cant.nobody has been,they just keep harping on the source like usmbs resident troll penelope who cant accept reality obama was a clone of bush.:abgg2q.jpg:

O YES I FUCKIN' CAN!!!

1619627081010.png

The graph taken from official figures shows the Death Rate in England & Wales to be 600,000 for 2020. Now take a good look at it you fuckwank. It has just passed the highest previous Death Rate ever of 1918 - the last year of WWl and the year the Spanish Flu epidemic hit Britain. Even these two catastrophes combined have now been overtaken by covid deaths. If you cut out the number of Covid 19 deaths 127,000. It takes the figures down to 473,000 to an average figure we had in the mid 1920's 30's.

Do you seriously think the images we are seeing in India & Brazil are all actors playing a part?

Hope people will forgive the language but he started it and nothing gets me more incensed than keyboard warriors deliberately putting their fellow countrymen at risk of severe illness and death by spouting this fake shit just to try and capture the limelight by being controversial. Shitefuckers the lot of them!

debunk the evidence in this video the virus is a hoax,you cant.nobody has been,they just keep harping on the source like usmbs resident troll penelope who cant accept reality obama was a clone of bush.:abgg2q.jpg:

O YES I FUCKIN' CAN!!!

View attachment 484862

The graph taken from official figures shows the Death Rate in England & Wales to be 600,000 for 2020. Now take a good look at it you fuckwank. It has just passed the highest previous Death Rate ever of 1918 - the last year of WWl and the year the Spanish Flu epidemic hit Britain. Even these two catastrophes combined have now been overtaken by covid deaths. If you cut out the number of Covid 19 deaths 127,000. It takes the figures down to 473,000 to an average figure we had in the mid 1920's 30's.

Do you seriously think the images we are seeing in India & Brazil are all actors playing a part?

Hope people will forgive the language but he started it and nothing gets me more incensed than keyboard warriors deliberately putting their fellow countrymen at risk of severe illness and death by spouting this fake shit just to try and capture the limelight by being controversial. Shitefuckers the lot of them!
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::dig:

nice game of dosgeball Langley shill,you did not refute a single thing i posted in your farts,have fun farting stinking up the thread with your propaganda with your fearmongering trying to get people to take the posion. by asshole Langley shill.:asshole::fu:

ps lying shills like you and IDIOT4ALL who can never admit it when they have been proven wrong got every insult and name calling coming them while you two burn in hell in the future for your lies and participation in this coverup

Last edited:

Forum List

Back