Doctors Around the World Issue Dire WARNING - Do Not Get the COVID Vaccine

Here is my opinion and that is if you get it vaccine then expect possible complications and it will not last and if you don’t then that is your choice...

I believe the U.S. and the World need to understand the Vaccine is not perfected and many will still die...

So in my personal opinion this is a personal choice to be test subjects and some people will not and I can understand...

According to MSM presstitutes any antivaxxer is a paid by Putin Kremlin troll.It looks like Putin has a huge flock of cash cows to pay all of them.

And I take it that you were paid to make a post. By the Putin Kremlin troll. :auiqs.jpg:
Just another reason why we should NOT have a Vaccinate passport. Makes you wonder where that money will go to once it is out of the hands of the payer. I can bet that the payee will NOT use it for what it was suppose to be used for. :rolleyes:

do not take the fucking vaccine.this is why.

Baron would like to have you make it over to this thread and post something there.there are some great stuff there you will want to read as well. please watch the videos there.

According to MSM presstitutes any antivaxxer is a paid by Putin Kremlin troll.It looks like Putin has a huge flock of cash cows to pay all of them.

Shut the fuck up yiu zombi troll bot. You are dead and you don't even know it. Your lies are killing people. You have blood on your hands- if you even have hands

Brand New Tube - Media Bias Fact Check
1618694852802.png
1618694870467.png

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• In conclusion, Brand New Tube promotes tin-foil hat conspiracy theories and quackery-level pseudoscience. They completely lack credibility based on a lack of transparency and numerous failed fact checks.

I wouldn't get vaccinated, I'm not a guinea pig people die here after mostly being vaccinated by AstraZeneca

but every commercial, even the one with a pedophile (billy clinton)--a treasonist, (barrag-o)--- and a air head (bushy), encourages to get a vaccine for the chinese flu......none of them prevent shit....and now you need more than 2, cuz it didnt kill you yet....make sure you have your wills written...never trust a scum demonRAT

We would like to further investigate Astrazeneca’s effect on the French genome.

Here is my opinion and that is if you get it vaccine then expect possible complications and it will not last and if you don’t then that is your choice...

I believe the U.S. and the World need to understand the Vaccine is not perfected and many will still die...

So in my personal opinion this is a personal choice to be test subjects and some people will not and I can understand...

Don't forget about the depopulation agenda-
More as 120m Americans have already got the jab and according to the forme Pfizer's vice will die within two years

New Topics

Forum List

Back