Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that is not the point. The point is that you lied when you said they were there to testify before Congress.
They did testify in front of congress.. are you retarted? There is video of them on capital hill, do you know it’s on Capitol Hill the halls of Congress.. helllllllooooo mcflyyyy Lol

LMAO!!!

So now you are claiming that when you said they were there to testify in front of Congress, you meant that they were there to testify in front of the building that Congress works in?? LMAO!! Oh that is rich! You really will say anything rather than admit you were wrong or that you lied.

By the way, they didn't testify. They gave a press conference.
They gave testimony on the drug working .. democrats could have said ok come in swear on oath and say this.. but they won’t, because it saves lives and ppl dying makes trump look bad.. MANDATE HC! Now! Not masks

6 doctors, some of whom have very questionable backgrounds, do not mandate health policies for an entire nation.
But you listen to Dr. Fauci one doctor I prefer many that actually work with patients
They are agreeing with dr. Fauci who said hydroxychloroquine works.

Mic drop
That was only tested in monkeys like you, not in humans. And that was not for COVID-19.
Another racist comment
LOLOL

What race are monkeys?
It’s what you call black
Republicans did you forget?
Which black Republican did I call a monkey?
All of them
You poor, liar, you can't quote me ever calling any black Republican a monkey since I never did.

You're a pathological liar. :eusa_liar:
Aren’t you a white democrat?

Oh hell, just tell him he is a white democrat. You bothered with verifying before.
Pom

BTW, on the Members page the listing for "Most Messages" has the top 20 posters for the forum.

Your name is not on that list. So unless they are hiding your "POM" award, it no longer exists.
Im just to good

Not even in the Top 20.
Under my name what does it say?

You mean your signature?? LOL!! The thing that YOU wrote?
I didn’t put that there. Mods did.. and stick to the topic or you will be removed

You were the one to post the comment "POM". So you derailed the topic. I just went with it.

If you are going to use a meaningless title in your answers, don't bitch when people call you on it.

But do go and report me if you like. Always fun to see you whine to the mods.
Pom is related to the topic .. Patients on medicine hydroxychloroquine

Bullshit. But then, coming from you that is no surprise.
Stick to the topic boy

No, that is not the point. The point is that you lied when you said they were there to testify before Congress.
They did testify in front of congress.. are you retarted? There is video of them on capital hill, do you know it’s on Capitol Hill the halls of Congress.. helllllllooooo mcflyyyy Lol

LMAO!!!

So now you are claiming that when you said they were there to testify in front of Congress, you meant that they were there to testify in front of the building that Congress works in?? LMAO!! Oh that is rich! You really will say anything rather than admit you were wrong or that you lied.

They gave testimony on the drug working .. democrats could have said ok come in swear on oath and say this.. but they won’t, because it saves lives and ppl dying makes trump look bad.. MANDATE HC! Now! Not masks

6 doctors, some of whom have very questionable backgrounds, do not mandate health policies for an entire nation.
But you listen to Dr. Fauci one doctor I prefer many that actually work with patients

Mic drop
That was only tested in monkeys like you, not in humans. And that was not for COVID-19.
Another racist comment
LOLOL

What race are monkeys?
It’s what you call black
All of them
You poor, liar, you can't quote me ever calling any black Republican a monkey since I never did.

Oh hell, just tell him he is a white democrat. You bothered with verifying before.
Pom

BTW, on the Members page the listing for "Most Messages" has the top 20 posters for the forum.

Your name is not on that list. So unless they are hiding your "POM" award, it no longer exists.
Im just to good

Not even in the Top 20.

I didn’t put that there. Mods did.. and stick to the topic or you will be removed

You were the one to post the comment "POM". So you derailed the topic. I just went with it.

If you are going to use a meaningless title in your answers, don't bitch when people call you on it.

So you responded to:
by posting "Patients on medicine hydroxychloroquine"? So you'd rather look like an idiot that admit you claimed being Poster of the Month means something? lol

Inventing abbreviations is laughable.

LMAO!!!

Mic drop
Another racist comment
LOLOL

What race are monkeys?
It’s what you call black
All of them

Pom

Im just to good

Not even in the Top 20.

Bullshit. But then, coming from you that is no surprise.
Stick to the topic boy

Calling you on your bullshit is always on topic, junior.

Thread will remained closed. Started to clean it, then realized the last 3 or 4 pages are all off topic. Too much to clean. Posters have been warned for trolling and derailing. The OP is held to a higher standard in maintaining his thread, and not trolling and derailing his own thread. There is always the option of posting in the Badlands, and you can troll and derail all you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back