Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
91EABF1A-DA7D-404E-954C-FA3ACBC1B930.jpeg

Democrats get
Triggered

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Everyone knew that the opposition to Hydroxychloroquine was motivated by Hatred of Trump and had nothing to do with science. Although the Fact that no one was going to make money from selling a cheap pill didn't help either.

Tremendous World Leaders like the Salvadorian President Bukele agreed with Trump.

Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.

So the fact that World Leaders - including our closest allies- are using it means nothing to you?

• Banned
Even black doctors can’t hold their nose to democrats.. this woman saved 100% of her patients with hydroxychloroquine

I wonder what Biden would do if his beloved son came down with a case of the Covids?

Would he agree to have the Trump Treatment administered to save the boy's life?
Trump discovery is outstanding

Everyone knew that the opposition to Hydroxychloroquine was motivated by Hatred of Trump and had nothing to do with science. Although the Fact that no one was going to make money from selling a cheap pill didn't help either.

Tremendous World Leaders like the Salvadorian President Bukele agreed with Trump.
It's not just hatred of Trump.

The Left is also motivated by the Hatred of their fellow man.

The Left Hates this Great Nation and will ALWAYS opt for a sick America in decline.

Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.
View attachment 368215are you calling her a liar?

No idea who she is or what she’s doing. I only know what the data shows, which in medicine is the only thing that should count.

Even black doctors can’t hold their nose to democrats.. this woman saved 100% of her patients with hydroxychloroquine

I wonder what Biden would do if his beloved son came down with a case of the Covids?

Would he agree to have the Trump Treatment administered to save the boy's life?
Trump discovery is outstanding

If I were the pharma exec, I'd be looking to change the brand name for Plaquenil to Trumpacillin.

No idea who she is or what she’s doing. I only know what the data shows, which in medicine is the only thing that should count.

The data for hydroxychloroquine shows its a tremendous drug, its 60 year history shows its as safe as mother's milk and almost as cheap.

She’s one of America’s front line doctors who treated 350 Covid patients with hydroxyC, If you watch the video there’s 20 other Frontline doctors 100% of their patients were cured because of the drug Trump discovered

And, just what exactly do YOU think the data shows?

The data shows that people being cured and given hope really hurts Sleepy Joe's chances. The D's are doing their best to create an atmosphere of despair, which they feel will help the VP's chances against Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back