Doctor in video promoted by Trump says: DNA from aliens is being used in medicine

Just no.
Foreign is still human, retard.
And recipients that received a human organ from a human being have to take medication that lowers their immune system so that it will not build up a defense to reject the foreign invader. That they should have given the recipients the AIDS virus because the both of them works the same. But with one you will not have to spend to keep the immune system lowered.

And the penal code terminology description for rape is “forcible penetration with a foreign object. And that is even including a human pecker.

And recipients that received a human organ from a human being have to take medication that lowers their immune system so that it will not build up a defense to reject the foreign invader.
Derp...
That isn’t what the “ alien DNA” remark was referencing, dope. It was about “ alien DNA” being used in vaccines.

I’m sure the lawsuit will get filled but I doubt the patients family will win because they’d have to prove the flesh eating bacteria that killed the patient was a result of the needle being missed and not the drugs. We only have the patients word that she told the doctor enough information to look for the needle in the first place and she’s dead. Then they’d have to prove that the patient wouldn’t have died from the bacteria had the needle been removed by Dr Immanuel. Don’t forget only a couple of hours passed between the visit to Dr Immanuel and the needle being removed at the hospital. The infection might have already set in before she saw Dr Immanuel and there was zero chance in her weakened state she would have recovered. The others contaminated with the tainted drugs died presumably without a piece of needle in their arms.

You don’t have a malpractice case against Dr Immanuel because this case hasn’t gone to trial. In the absence of another suit which I’m sure would have come to light by now, the only reason to drag Dr Immanuel through the mud is bigotry against her religious beliefs and the ridiculous butt hurt of the left going into the 2020 election with a lackluster candidate like Biden. It’s a disgrace and I hope there’s some legal recourse Dr Immanuel can take against ABC.

You should try and keep it pithier - Brevity is clarity. Hey, I say she's a loon. If you like loons so much, I'll bet she's taking new patients.
And while you're at the strip mall you can snag some Chinese food to go and a prescription for hydroxycholoroquine at the Kingsbridge Pharmacy next door! :D

location.png
Whatever

Her religious beliefs can be as nutty as the day is long just as long as she doesn't incorporate them into her medical practice.
But like Dr Oz and The My Pillow Guy, she was pushing The Trump Drug (hydroxychloroquine) - That's what makes her either a quack, or just plain ignorant.
She cherrypicked a single, tiny study with no control group along with anecdotal evidence of her own.
This, instead of the legit studies who plainly came to the conclusion that not only is it no good for the COVIDS, it is dangerous.

The doctor in a viral video tweeted by Donald Trump (discouraging mask use") is an interesting character:

"But then it came to light what a kook the good doctor seems to be, believing there is alien DNA in some medications. And that sleeping individuals have sex with demons. And that a vaccine is being developed to immunize people from religion."

Oh, I remember this bullshit story.

Still bullshit?

it is dangerous.

Patently false, unless or course you think Tylenol is also dangerous.

Tylenol can be dangerous.

Sorry, the real HC studies on COVID patients showed more death, not less.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I’m sure the lawsuit will get filled but I doubt the patients family will win because they’d have to prove the flesh eating bacteria that killed the patient was a result of the needle being missed and not the drugs. We only have the patients word that she told the doctor enough information to look for the needle in the first place and she’s dead. Then they’d have to prove that the patient wouldn’t have died from the bacteria had the needle been removed by Dr Immanuel. Don’t forget only a couple of hours passed between the visit to Dr Immanuel and the needle being removed at the hospital. The infection might have already set in before she saw Dr Immanuel and there was zero chance in her weakened state she would have recovered. The others contaminated with the tainted drugs died presumably without a piece of needle in their arms.

You don’t have a malpractice case against Dr Immanuel because this case hasn’t gone to trial. In the absence of another suit which I’m sure would have come to light by now, the only reason to drag Dr Immanuel through the mud is bigotry against her religious beliefs and the ridiculous butt hurt of the left going into the 2020 election with a lackluster candidate like Biden. It’s a disgrace and I hope there’s some legal recourse Dr Immanuel can take against ABC.

You should try and keep it pithier - Brevity is clarity. Hey, I say she's a loon. If you like loons so much, I'll bet she's taking new patients.
And while you're at the strip mall you can snag some Chinese food to go and a prescription for hydroxycholoroquine at the Kingsbridge Pharmacy next door! :D

location.png
Whatever

Her religious beliefs can be as nutty as the day is long just as long as she doesn't incorporate them into her medical practice.
But like Dr Oz and The My Pillow Guy, she was pushing The Trump Drug (hydroxychloroquine) - That's what makes her either a quack, or just plain ignorant.
She cherrypicked a single, tiny study with no control group along with anecdotal evidence of her own.
This, instead of the legit studies who plainly came to the conclusion that not only is it no good for the COVIDS, it is dangerous.
Actually in the beginning of the pandemic Hydroxychloraquine was used because there were patients of MERS and SARS that swear it saved their lives. There are now patients of COVID that swear Hydroxychloraquine saved their lives. A friend of mine’s Aunt is one of them. She was at deaths door when they gave it to her. She was well on her way to recovery by the next day. She is in her 90’s and not likely to rally. There’s something to it. Of course after Trump received and promoted Remdesivir the media and at least one study said it was ineffective. Yet it’s being used as a treatment today in American hospitals. The point being the doctors and media don’t know shit about this disease. Covid effects people differently so maybe people respond to different treatments.

It’s the same as four out of five dentists surveyed recommend Crest. You can always find someone for or against to agree with your agenda. If you’re dying and they’ve tried everything with no results, what do you have to lose by trying Hydroxychloraquine?

location.png
Whatever

Actually in the beginning of the pandemic Hydroxychloraquine was used because there were patients of MERS and SARS that swear it saved their lives. There are now patients of COVID that swear Hydroxychloraquine saved their lives. A friend of mine’s Aunt is one of them. She was at deaths door when they gave it to her. She was well on her way to recovery by the next day. She is in her 90’s and not likely to rally. There’s something to it. Of course after Trump received and promoted Remdesivir the media and at least one study said it was ineffective. Yet it’s being used as a treatment today in American hospitals. The point being the doctors and media don’t know shit about this disease. Covid effects people differently so maybe people respond to different treatments.

It’s the same as four out of five dentists surveyed recommend Crest. You can always find someone for or against to agree with your agenda. If you’re dying and they’ve tried everything with no results, what do you have to lose by trying Hydroxychloraquine?

Remember when Trump said that he was taking hydroxychloroquine to prevent the virus? Remember a couple of months after he'd taken it that he came down with COVID and was taken to the hospital to be treated with Remdesovir? Sorry, but the hydroxychloroquine was a big ass hoax.

location.png
Whatever

Remember when Trump said that he was taking hydroxychloroquine to prevent the virus? Remember a couple of months after he'd taken it that he came down with COVID and was taken to the hospital to be treated with Remdesovir? Sorry, but the hydroxychloroquine was a big ass hoax.
He was taking Hydroxychloraquine because he’d been exposed to Covid to possibly make any possible symptoms less but he never got sick.
He never said he was going to continue once he was out of the 2 week zone. Hydroxychloraquine has been around a while and can have nasty side effects. No doctor would keep Trump on Hydroxychloraquine for months. I have wondered if Trump actually did have a light case of COVID at the time he took the Hydroxychloraquine. You can get Covid more than once.

If Hydroxychloraquine could prevent Covid we would have had the cure from the beginning. your understanding of Trumps first Covid scare makes no sense.

By the time Trump did actually get sick with the second Covid scare Remdesivir was in the final stages of trial and no doubt has less severe side effects than Hydroxychloraquine. That’s why he took it the second time. His doctor probably thought it was a better option. As soon as he announced he’d taken Remdesivir the media and some in the medical community tried to demonize Remdesivir the same way they demonized Hydroxychloraquine. That said Remdesivir is still being used for COVID. :eusa_think:

Seems political bias is responsible for the bullshit not Trump or Hydroxychloraquine or Remdesivir. Leftists would rather let people suffer and die than give Trump an inch.

This will be evident with the upcoming vaccine. It was Trump following the science that got Operation Warp Speed off the ground and got us the better treatments for COVID like Remdesivir off the ground in less than a year. It will be his investment into a vaccine that will stop the spread because that’s the only thing that could be done, that’s scientific fact and basic biology. It seems much of the left failed basic biology.

Biden’s pitiful announcement a couple of weeks ago, trying to act like he’s relevant, telling us what we already know, wear a mask, wash your hands and socially distance was complete bullshit as you can clearly see by the uptick in Covid cases. By the time Biden takes office his little task force will be obsolete. Biden is so dementia laden he doesn’t realize he’s behind and being left in the dust. Europe is already allowing the vaccine to be given out so we’ll see if it slows or stops Covid well enough or not. Of course if Democrats had their way the COVID would be around for the next four years so they could control us with a tight leash.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back