Doctor has medical license suspended for thought crime

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

The Oregon Medical Board suspended the license of Dr. Steven LaTulippe who said he refused to wear a mask in his clinic and encouraged others to do the same.
LaTulippe announced at a pro-Trump rally on Nov. 7 that he and his staff skipped masking and denoted the coronavirus pandemic -- which has infected over 14.5 million Americans and killed more than 281,000 in the U.S. – as a "common cold."
"I want to expose what I call corona mania," LaTulippe said in a video posted to YouTube by the Multnomah County Republican Party.

Why do you suppose it is that so many of these democrook political whores that are using this Dempanic as an excuse to destroy the economy, lock people down, and humiliate them with this mask bullshit get caught all the time eating out, going to salons, and not wearing these stupid fucking masks themselves?

It's because THEY KNOW IT'S BULLSHIT. What they can not tolerate is someone who has medical credentials telling the rest of the public what a lot of us know anyway. I really wish more people would stop being sheep, stop giving into the hype and stand up to the commie Karens.

I wonder how many people he killed without his mask. As many as Andrew Cuomo?

Or maybe they just haven't got around to suspending the good Democrat's gubernatorial license yet.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I wondered how many people he killed without his mask. As many as Andrew Cuomo?

Or maybe they just haven't got around to suspending the good Democrat's gubernatorial license yet.
My guess would be zero.

For that matter I'd bet no one caught Covid anywhere near his office, let alone because he rejects this mask bullshit. It's petty tyranny on display.

The Oregon Medical Board suspended the license of Dr. Steven LaTulippe who said he refused to wear a mask in his clinic and encouraged others to do the same.
LaTulippe announced at a pro-Trump rally on Nov. 7 that he and his staff skipped masking and denoted the coronavirus pandemic -- which has infected over 14.5 million Americans and killed more than 281,000 in the U.S. – as a "common cold."
"I want to expose what I call corona mania," LaTulippe said in a video posted to YouTube by the Multnomah County Republican Party.

Why do you suppose it is that so many of these democrook political whores that are using this Dempanic as an excuse to destroy the economy, lock people down, and humiliate them with this mask bullshit get caught all the time eating out, going to salons, and not wearing these stupid fucking masks themselves?

It's because THEY KNOW IT'S BULLSHIT. What they can not tolerate is someone who has medical credentials telling the rest of the public what a lot of us know anyway. I really wish more people would stop being sheep, stop giving into the hype and stand up to the commie Karens.

Yup.

“CDC Study: 85% of Coronavirus Patients Reported Wearing Masks ‘Always’ or ‘Often’

It compared 154 “case-patients,” those who tested positive for COVID-19 (coronavirus disease), and a control group of 160 “control-participants,” those who were symptomatic but tested negative.

The researchers found that 71 percent of the case-patients contracted the virus despite reporting “always” wearing a cloth face covering or mask at least 14 days before illness onset, and 14 percent contracted the virus despite reporting “often” wearing one at least 14 days before illness onset.

That indicates 85 percent of the COVID-19 study participants contracted the virus even after either always (71 percent) or often (14 percent) wearing a face covering or mask
, suggesting the masks are not entirely effective at preventing the spread of the coronavirus.”

Forum List

Back