Doctor discusses autism and vaccines

Using Google Glass to help autistic kids...

Stanford researchers using Google Glass to help autistic kids
Oct. 19, 2015 -- Stanford University on Monday begins the second phase of trials in an experiment to help kids with autism use Google Glass to better interpret social cues.
As children with autism can struggle to recognize facial emotions, Stanford researchers are combining wearable glasses and artificial intelligence that can read facial expressions and help the child determine what emotion is being presented. For example, the child would see images of a woman smiling and learn that means she is feeling happy.

Stanford-researchers-using-Google-Glass-to-help-autistic-kids.jpg

Google Glass is being used by researchers at Stanford University to help kids with autism engage in emotional learning. Shown here is a 3D rendering of a Google Glass device.​

A successful pilot study involved 40 people. The second phase will consist of at-home tests with 80 autistic children and 20 typically developing children ages 6 to 16. The progression of their behavioral recognition will be monitored over a four-month period. The study will require the children to wear a Google Glass device three times a day for 20 minutes each time. Results from the sessions will help researchers better understand the role visual engagement plays in the emotional learning process.

Stanford faculty from fields such as pediatrics, computer science and psychiatry are collaborating on the project, which is funded by the David Lucile & Packard Foundation, Google and Stanford Medicine. The first phase initially had only one Google Glass set to use, but Google later donated 35 devices. The Packard Foundation also donated $379,408 in June. The search engine giant's Glass project, sales of which were halted in 2015, is due for an upgrade aimed at enterprise users that will feature an enhanced display, Intel Atom CPU and an option for an external battery pack.

Stanford researchers using Google Glass to help autistic kids

You have to look at the other habits of life as well. You have people divided into classes based on what sort of work they do--or in other words how their brains work--then the mutations that allow a person to sit in a cubical, reading code all day are likely going to be compounded if they produce offspring with someone with the same mutations.

It is simple biology.

Vaccine Causes Autism - The Best Explanation I ve Ever Heard
Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together can see the rise in the # of vaccines coincides with the rise of autism.

And anyone with the normal number of brain cells realizes that autism frequently went undiagnosed in the past.
yeah that's TOTALLY the right answer....

Refute it.
Already have son. THOUSANDS of doctors have. Only CDC kiss asses believe there is no link.

Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together can see the rise in the # of vaccines coincides with the rise of autism.

And anyone with the normal number of brain cells realizes that autism frequently went undiagnosed in the past.

Refute it.
Already have son. THOUSANDS of doctors have. Only CDC kiss asses believe there is no link.

You've made claims. You haven't refuted anything.

Refute it.

Told you doctors have. I am not the expert they are and I believe what they say. But you only believe what CDC kiss asses say. So go ahead vaccinate away. The more it trims the population the better! Safe for 31 years with NO MEDICAL ISSUES and NO VACCINES in this body....Doctors that treat kids with autism related vaccine injuries are either A. killed by being "suicided" or B. Destroyed in the media grinder by trying to be discredited by idiots that work for,get money from or are allied with the CDC.

Refute it.

Told you doctors have.

Yes, you have. But you can't even cite their data.

I can tell you "the stork brings babies." Doesn't make it true.

Refute it.

Told you doctors have.

Yes, you have. But you can't even cite their data.

I can tell you "the stork brings babies." Doesn't make it true.
I don't need to. I have read their evidence and facts. I don't need convinced. you do so YOU look it up.

I have read their evidence and facts.

If you had, you'd be eager to show them to us. Since you'd rather tap-dance, the reasonable conclusion is that you're not at all sure of your facts.
got several tabs open all more important and more interesting than proving a vaccination twit wrong who then will just whine about the source etc. Do it yourself.

If you had, you'd be eager to show them to us. Since you'd rather tap-dance, the reasonable conclusion is that you're not at all sure of your facts.
got several tabs open all more important and more interesting than proving a vaccination twit wrong who then will just whine about the source etc. Do it yourself.

Ah, the old "you do my homework for me" ploy. I'm not your mother. You've got nothing.

Ah, the old "you do my homework for me" ploy. I'm not your mother. You've got nothing.
I got plenty. I got goodreads and amazon and facebook open. Get off your ass boy.

I got plenty.

Still nothing.

I got plenty.

Still nothing.
Not looking hard enough are you.

I got plenty.

Still nothing.
Not looking hard enough are you.
Looking at your posts. Still nothing.

Forum List

Back