Doctor Allegedly Decapitates Baby during delivery

This is just awful. If this actually happened, I do not know how the Mother will ever get over it.

And what the Dr did after the botched delivery is almost as horrifying.

Missouri Couple Suing Doctor For Allegedly Decapitating Baby During Botched Delivery

Holy fuck that is sick! And to know that this crazed bastard tried to cover it up by shoving the kid back inside her? He knew he couldn't get away with it, what was his excuse going to be? That he cut the head off with the scalpel?

I just don't have words to describe this. What a sick fuck.

This is just awful. If this actually happened, I do not know how the Mother will ever get over it.

Missouri Couple Suing Doctor For Allegedly Decapitating Baby During Botched Delivery

Holy fuck that is sick! And to know that this crazed bastard tried to cover it up by shoving the kid back inside her? He knew he couldn't get away with it, what was his excuse going to be? That he cut the head off with the scalpel?

That was my reaction, I cannot fathom being in that Mothers place.

Reading some comments from people on a few other websites that have carried this story - they seem to be asking questions.

One question is how the baby was decapitated in the first place - and how on earth did the doc disguise the fact that the child had no head? He must have done something to do it before he handed it over, as it says the baby had its head removed during the C section.

Reading some comments from people on a few other websites that have carried this story - they seem to be asking questions.

One question is how the baby was decapitated in the first place - and how on earth did the doc disguise the fact that the child had no head? He must have done something to do it before he handed it over, as it says the baby had its head removed during the C section.

I had the same question, one story say he yanked on the babys head, and because it was a premie, it was very fragile. But still.........

The head was detached from the spinal column according to the story. I am assuming there was still some tissue connected, but was blood squirting from the child's neck as he put the baby back inside the birth canal. Shivers go up my spine to think of such a horror.

If the doctor can't be charged with the baby's death, the doctor should be charged with trying to cover it up.

God bless you and the baby's mommy and daddy always!!!

Holly

This is indeed a terrible event.

But no more gruesome IMO than a doctor who performs a partial-birth abortion. Sticking something into a baby's skull to scramble its brains brings the same result as an accidental decapitation, except that it's done on purpose.

Doctors abuse drugs more than drug addicts. So it's important to interview your Delivery doctor to make sure they are not the knid that likes to bump a fews lines of cocaine before a procedure. It's easy to spot them because they are sl0oppy and digging "coke boogers" is a tell-tale sign of a drug addict doctor.

28 weeks. Abortions are done that are worse than this every day, and you're A-OK with that.

:confused: As described it doesn't sound possible.

Of course it's possible, you nitwit. How hard do you think it is to pull a 28-week old baby's head from it's neck? It's about 3 inches around.

Doctors kill more people every year than sicko's with guns. It's like 1000 to 1.

What's needed here is TORT reform, so this couple can't sue this doctor for everything he has. Pay 'em $250 grand and tell 'em to get over it.

For the obtuse right wingers, this is a bitter sarcasm. It is contemptuous ridicule, and it is MEANT to be crude and harsh.

Damn....sick story.
Sounds almost like a crazy scenario a movie would be made of....almost unreal.
Sad for the parents.

OMG...now that is the most messed up story I've read in a long while (and I read some pretty messed up shit on other sites)

According to the Courthouse News Service it did happen and the doctor seemed to react rather than respond to the situation. Also, terrible advice as this was not the on my method by which the child could have been delivered. The father was standing 2-4 feet away from the head of his son.

"Despite cutting a generous 4th degree episiotomy into plaintiff Arteisha Betts' perineum, and attempting McRoberts' Maneuver, and delivering decedent's posterior arm, and dislodging decedent's anterior shoulder, decedent Kaden Travis Ammonette's abdomen remained stuck in his mother's birth canal due to his large abdominal circumference. Betts and Ammonette say further complications arose when Webb tried to loosen the baby by applying traction to his head. "Defendant Webb applied sufficient traction to the axilla and head of decedent Kaden Travis Ammonette during Webb's attempt to deliver decedent vaginally that defendant Webb separated decedent Kaden Travis Ammonette's head from his cervical spine," the complaint states. "When defendant Webb separated decedent Kaden Travis Ammonette's head from his cervical spine, decedent's body was still inside Arteisha Betts' birth canal."

Courthouse News Service

This is essentially just an abortion. And progressive nutjobs claim that abortions are simple medical procedures, nothing to them, no trauma, no pain...

Forum List

Back