Do Yourself A Favor and Stop Your Water Worry

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Tap water is so inexpensive, and with a little bit of time you can skip the bottled water buying frenzy.
If you were to do a search for water filtering, you will find a wealth of information.
One of the most simple methods to ward off that chlorine taste is to fill a jug and let it sit overnight.
Some boil their water, but I don't care for it myself. You can put one drop of bleach into one gallon. That will kill any bacteria. But, to achieve better tasting tap water on the fly, buy a Brita water jug and infuse it with a flavor. I use lemon juice. Good luck.

How To Improve The Taste Of Drinking Water

A conspiracy theory is going to emerge that the Chinese put the virus in the drinking supply.
I would expect it, but I only posted it for those who may think differently about this mania run on bottled water.

Tap water is so inexpensive, and with a little bit of time you can skip the bottled water buying frenzy.
If you were to do a search for water filtering, you will find a wealth of information.
One of the most simple methods to ward off that chlorine taste is to fill a jug and let it sit overnight.
Some boil their water, but I don't care for it myself. You can put one drop of bleach into one gallon. That will kill any bacteria. But, to achieve better tasting tap water on the fly, buy a Brita water jug and infuse it with a flavor. I use lemon juice. Good luck.

I forgot to mention this... There was a brand new water vending machine in front of the grocery store. There was a man filling up a 5 gallon jug with a huge smile on his face. Not one other person waiting to use the unit.

serveimage

I forgot to mention this... There was a brand new water vending machine in front of the grocery store. There was a man filling up a 5 gallon jug with a huge smile on his face. Not one other person waiting to use the unit.

serveimage

Or you could simply buy yourself a Zero Water dispenser, it gives you water as clean and pure and tasty as anywhere on this planet.

ZeroWater® 40-Cup Water Dispenser

serveimage

Or you could simply buy yourself a Zero Water dispenser, it gives you water as clean and pure and tasty as anywhere on this planet.

ZeroWater® 40-Cup Water Dispenser
I used to go to this store when the kids and grandkids lived with me. There must be one just about everywhere.

Venturas Water Store - Bottled Water Delivery - Reverse Osmosis Systems - Ventura CA

Does the girl in the zero water ad have a bit of a high hair line?

Forum List

Back