Do you work out? If so you're a white supremacist racist.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Woke Prof: Exercise Has Racist Roots​

You can add "strength training" to the list of things Leftist professors called racist in 2022.​

With New Year’s resolutions on everyone’s mind, a history professor is warning that working out in America is rooted in white supremacy, eugenics, and racism. Natalia Mehlman-Petrzela, a history professor at the New School in New York City, believes fitness is a social justice issue. She argues in her new book, “Fit Nation: The Gains and Pains of American Exercise Obsession,” that American exercise has a history of racism.

Mehlman-Petrzela told the “Mindful Strength” podcast that “strength training” was encouraged “as a way for white people to distinguish themselves and exert power over people of color.” She added, “If you read anything in the history of eugenics or whiteness studies, the idea of white people being uniquely self-disciplined and having mastery over their impulses or their urges, as opposed to savage people of color, is a very important theme.” The woke educator said strength training was encouraged for white women “specifically” so “they’re perpetuating the white race.”

Woke Prof: Exercise Has Racist Roots - Todd Starnes

I guess blacks can only work-out in prison.
smiley_abused.gif

I wonder what Ronnie Coleman thinks about this?

R.0dc9edb1d24ae18e0f4926948c756f14

Ronnie Coleman - Wikipedia

Let's ponder this guy's thesis and consider the fact that the Weight Room is the most popular space in most maximum security prisons, and the patrons are mainly Black, BUT there is a movement afoot to remove the weight rooms from prisons, because they are perceived to promote bullying behind the bars.

Parenthetically, there is a phenomenon at my local L.A. Fitness, where I am a regular patron. We have a steady stream of Black guys who seem to be on perpetual, loud conversations on their cellphones (those things that stick out of your ears, not the cell phones that we carry around). White guys never do it, and only a small percentage of the Black guys do, but at any given time if you walk around the workout area, there will always be a Black guy or two who appears to be talking loudly to himself.

Exercise is great, everyone should do it, but the people who are into "fitness" as a lifestyle are elitist, judgmental pricks. Nazis? White supremacists? Seems like a stretch. They are still despicable for their narcissism.

Let's ponder this guy's thesis and consider the fact that the Weight Room is the most popular space in most maximum security prisons, and the patrons are mainly Black, BUT there is a movement afoot to remove the weight rooms from prisons, because they are perceived to promote bullying behind the bars.

Parenthetically, there is a phenomenon at my local L.A. Fitness, where I am a regular patron. We have a steady stream of Black guys who seem to be on perpetual, loud conversations on their cellphones (those things that stick out of your ears, not the cell phones that we carry around). White guys never do it, and only a small percentage of the Black guys do, but at any given time if you walk around the workout area, there will always be a Black guy or two who appears to be talking loudly to himself.
About the only thing they did as far as prisons go (in Virginia) was limit the amount of weight they can work-out with. If memory serves it was either 325 or 375 pounds.....For obvious reasons, no free weights. The weight machine is is a outdoor affair. No indoor "weight rooms".

Exercise is great, everyone should do it, but the people who are into "fitness" as a lifestyle are elitist, judgmental pricks. Nazis? White supremacists? Seems like a stretch. They are still despicable for their narcissism.
And now we know what YOU look like.

About the only thing they did as far as prisons go (in Virginia) was limit the amount of weight they can work-out with. If memory serves it was either 325 or 375 pounds.....For obvious reasons, no free weights. The weight machine is is a outdoor affair. No indoor "weight rooms".
McDonald's should really be called a weight room.

And now we know what YOU look like.
Right now I'm a wreck. Colon cancer and chemo have trimmed my usual 190 pounds of construction working muscle down to 160 pounds of quivering exhaustion. Being the hardest working man on the job was always exercise enough.

I know exactly what you're talking about.

It's annoying as sht, too.

But it isnlt just there, it's anywhere you go in pubic anymore.

Like everybody wants to hear their loud ass public demonstration of self-importance. lol...

I won't even go into a public gym any more.

Right now I'm a wreck. Colon cancer and chemo have trimmed my usual 190 pounds of construction working muscle down to 160 pounds of quivering exhaustion. Being the hardest working man on the job was always exercise enough.
Take care of that other stuff before you worry about getting buff. :eusa_pray:

Take care of that other stuff before you worry about getting buff. :eusa_pray:
I've never cared about being "buff". Not one bit. I did like being a good physical specimen for my age and in spite of my negligent health habits.

There’s 2 Types of People:

-Those who complain it’s unfair to be judged by their looks

-Those who get gym memberships

Forum List

Back