Do You Want Your Tax Money to Pay For Abortions?

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
On Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 10:40:21 AM UTC-7, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
This is the Hyde Amendment:
Text - S.142 - 113th Congress (2013-2014): Hyde Amendment Codification Act

IT PROHIBITS USE OF FEDERAL FUNDS FOR ABORTIONS EXCEPT WHEN IT IS NEEDED TO SAVE THE MOTHER'S LIFE. PASSED IN 1977, IT IS CURRENT LAW
Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats want to override it and make taxpayers pay for abortions.

The Democrats have had plenty of chances to over ride it and haven't.

No. Of course not. Planned Infanticidehood should have those little collection boxes like MS used to have. People who support it can give those that don't won't. If a person can donate $11.00 a month to Shriners they can do the same for killing babies.

Unless it's paying for a raped girl under the age of 20 that has a low household income, no.

If it's a woman who wants an abortion because she made a mistake or is just irresponsible then no I don't want to pay for it. It's her problem to deal with.

Unless it's paying for a raped girl under the age of 20 that has a low household income, no.

If it's a woman who wants an abortion because she made a mistake or is just irresponsible then no I don't want to pay for it. It's her problem to deal with.
Sorry have to bite...

Why does a woman from a low income house hold who was raped who is older have to pay? Is the rape some how her fault?

Why do high income families have to pay for a teenager who got raped. Suppose the teenager was raped by a relative/family friend (most are) and the teenager is not ready to tell her family yet..

How about if the fetus is unviable?

Do you consider a child irresponsible if they never got proper Sex Education?

On Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 10:40:21 AM UTC-7, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
This is the Hyde Amendment:
Text - S.142 - 113th Congress (2013-2014): Hyde Amendment Codification Act

IT PROHIBITS USE OF FEDERAL FUNDS FOR ABORTIONS EXCEPT WHEN IT IS NEEDED TO SAVE THE MOTHER'S LIFE. PASSED IN 1977, IT IS CURRENT LAW
Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats want to override it and make taxpayers pay for abortions.
They should abide by the original deal. That's why it was a deal.

Sorry have to bite...

Why does a woman from a low income house hold who was raped who is older have to pay? Is the rape some how her fault?

Why do high income families have to pay for a teenager who got raped. Suppose the teenager was raped by a relative/family friend (most are) and the teenager is not ready to tell her family yet..

How about if the fetus is unviable?

Do you consider a child irresponsible if they never got proper Sex Education?
So its not her fault, so she shouldnt have to pay. OK
Its not my or 330m others peoples fault either. Why should they have to pay?

Im pro choice as hell, but i dont want to pay for it.
I think abortion is a horrible practice.

Money coercively taken from me to pay for this, or anything else, no I do not approve. Taxation is extortion pure and simple. Everything tax money is spent on is immoral even more so when used to end life.

Forum List

Back