Do you want your electricity bill to skyrocket?

Do you want your electricity bill to skyrocket?

• No

• Yes

• Other (please explain)

• Pineapple

Results are only viewable after voting.

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
My opinion is NO!

I do not want electricity rates to skyrocket. That simply would not in my best interests.

How about you? Do you want your electricity bill to skyrocket?

I am 70 miles or so from a power line. The only way my bill goes up is if somebody figures out how to tax the sun and the wind.

therefore I don't care.

My opinion is NO!

I do not want electricity rates to skyrocket. That simply would not in my best interests.

why are they going to skyrocket,mine just went down.....
My opinion is NO!

Irrelevant. Do you want electricity bill to skyrocket, or not?

It is a simple question.

My opinion is NO!

If you do want it to, move to Ontario. We are getting rag dolled!

My opinion is NO!

My opinion is NO!

It is a simple question.
no....now my turn....why do you think they are going to skyrocket?.....most people who start threads give everyone a little background as to why they are doing the thread,something you neglected to do....

My opinion is NO!

My opinion is NO!

It is a simple question.

Our electricity bill for the 12 months ending in April of this year was $3.00.

My son hasn't paid a penny for gas in the two years, he has been driving a Chevy Bolt; my wife and I will be test driving plug in new cars this fall; we currently drive a 2018 RAV4 Hybrid - I fill up < once a month.

My opinion is NO!

My opinion is NO!

It is a simple question.

My son hasn't paid a penny for gas in the two years, he has been driving a Chevy Bolt; my wife and I will be test driving plug in new cars this fall; we currently drive a 2018 RAV4 Hybrid - I fill up < once a month.

I don't believe this tweet. Are you missing a few zeroes in your number?

It's $30 a month for us in summer months, $120-$150 a month in the winter.

My opinion is NO!

My opinion is NO!

It is a simple question.

I don't believe this tweet. Are you missing a few zeroes in your number?

It's $30 a month for us in summer months, $120-$150 a month in the winter.

$3.00 dollars total for all 12 months. We have solar panels on our roof.

If it makes it significantly easier to breath outside, I'll pay whatever for my minimal energy use.

If it makes it significantly easier to breath outside, I'll pay whatever for my minimal energy use.
Do you believe that all the carbon dioxide out there is making it more difficult to breathe?

Why or why not?

Fossil fuel pollution contributes to both the onset and and aggravation of breathing conditions. It also is a major cause of death, especially among the elderly. So yes, the less the better. Even nuclear is a better alternative.

Do you believe that all the carbon dioxide out there is making it more difficult to breathe?

Why or why not?

Fossil fuel pollution contributes to both the onset and and aggravation of breathing conditions. It also is a major cause of death, especially among the elderly. So yes, the less the better. Even nuclear is a better alternative.
You are dodging the question.

Why are you dodging the question?

Why or why not?

I wasn't dodging. If my electric bill has to go up for the air everyone breathes to be cleaner, I'm for that. If it doesn't have to, then cool.

Why or why not?

I wasn't dodging. If my electric bill has to go up for the air everyone breathes to be cleaner, I'm for that. If it doesn't have to, then cool.
Do you actually believe that the trace gas, carbon dioxide, somehow makes the air everyone breathes less clean?

Why or why not?

Please elaborate.

This is how stupid people set up gotcha arguments.
In other words,

Why or why not?

Do you actually believe that the trace gas, carbon dioxide, somehow makes the air everyone breathes less clean?

Why or why not?

Please elaborate.

It does. But particulates are a (literally) larger problem. However they tend to go together.

Coal is obviously the worst, because the ash is radioactive.

This is how stupid people set up gotcha arguments.
In other words,

Why or why not?

Why or why not?

Please elaborate.

It does.
Howso?

How do trace amounts of carbon dioxide make it more difficult for you to breathe?

Forum List

Back