Do you want “militias with badges, guns, and formal law enforcement powers - secession-by-sheriff."

It is okay, since there are more whites in the country 65% than black 14%, again progressive slaves will "Bite their nose off, just to spite their face". Back in the 1920s there was a city in Oklahoma that was totally black, but wanted white people to shop there, because they knew that they had stuff, that wasnt like the rest of America. They were so successful, that the Democrats like Al Gore's father and Robert Byrd showed up and burned most of the city to the ground, because just like today the Democrats always go and burn, loot and murder, blacks.

It is okay, since there are more whites in the country 65% than black 14%, again progressive slaves will "Bite their nose off, just to spite their face". Back in the 1920s there was a city in Oklahoma that was totally black, but wanted white people to shop there, because they knew that they had stuff, that wasnt like the rest of America. They were so successful, that the Democrats like Al Gore's father and Robert Byrd showed up and burned most of the city to the ground, because just like today the Democrats always go and burn, loot and murder, blacks.

Yeah, I totally read about Al Gore Sr. and Robert Byrd's mayhem in 1921. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, the Tulsa race massacre should be taught in schools.

Why did you run away from the COVID thread when you compared Cancer deaths to COVID?

Militia should be defined for a logical discussion.

Last I heard it is an armed group. The geniuses of lies )Congress have a militia and so does the President. These are the sort of militias that should be well regulated by the American Man.

Furthermore, American Men should have access to their state and national armories. It is the officials who consented to being governed by the American Man in order to get an official job.

Declaration of Rights 1774 said, Americans never consented to being governed." And now, our nice Communist public schools have been teaching that we consented to being governed.

Think of it as militias with badges, guns, and formal law enforcement powers," Sykes wrote. "Or, if you like, secession-by-sheriff."

What’s up with "Constitutional Sheriffs" Christian Confederacy movement with County Sheriffs being higher than any other law officer in America?

View attachment 554049

“”” 'Coup memo' think tank encouraging 'secession-by-sheriff' with latest project: report Travis Gettys October 20, 2021

A right-wing Claremont Institute is undermining law and order and encouraging secession one county at a time. - - - The think tank, where coup memo author John Eastman remains a member in good standing, is weaponizing "patriotic law enforcement officers" with its new "Sheriff's Fellowship" that ties together conservative anger over Black Lives Matter protests, COVID-19 lockdowns and Donald Trump's election loss to bring so-called "Constitutional Sheriffs" into the mainstream, reported The Bulwark's Charlie Sykes. “””

Is this something the entire freedom loving and believers in America’s system of law and government and the entire world should be concerned about? Or is it right wing nonsense / who cares?

LAWYER John Eastman WROTE THE MEMO leading DJT to attempt to overthrow the election on Jan6 and we all know the violence that his MEMO in TRUMP’s head helped cause on that notorious right winger sunshiny day of insurrection.

According to the report EASTMAN remains a member in good standing at right-wing Claremont Institute that is weaponizing "patriotic law enforcement officers"

The report states “ The plan sounds a lot like the Constitutional Sheriffs movement, which has infiltrated law enforcement agencies around the country with specious claims borrowed from the sovereign citizen movement that places the county sheriff as the "highest legitimate law enforcement" in the U.S. and claims they have authority to determine which laws are constitutional. - - - "Think of it as militias with badges, guns, and formal law enforcement powers," Sykes wrote. "Or, if you like, secession-by-sheriff."

Just wait until the Tree of Liberty March on Washington

Think of it as militias with badges, guns, and formal law enforcement powers," Sykes wrote. "Or, if you like, secession-by-sheriff."

What’s up with "Constitutional Sheriffs" Christian Confederacy movement with County Sheriffs being higher than any other law officer in America?

View attachment 554049

“”” 'Coup memo' think tank encouraging 'secession-by-sheriff' with latest project: report Travis Gettys October 20, 2021

A right-wing Claremont Institute is undermining law and order and encouraging secession one county at a time. - - - The think tank, where coup memo author John Eastman remains a member in good standing, is weaponizing "patriotic law enforcement officers" with its new "Sheriff's Fellowship" that ties together conservative anger over Black Lives Matter protests, COVID-19 lockdowns and Donald Trump's election loss to bring so-called "Constitutional Sheriffs" into the mainstream, reported The Bulwark's Charlie Sykes. “””

Is this something the entire freedom loving and believers in America’s system of law and government and the entire world should be concerned about? Or is it right wing nonsense / who cares?

LAWYER John Eastman WROTE THE MEMO leading DJT to attempt to overthrow the election on Jan6 and we all know the violence that his MEMO in TRUMP’s head helped cause on that notorious right winger sunshiny day of insurrection.

According to the report EASTMAN remains a member in good standing at right-wing Claremont Institute that is weaponizing "patriotic law enforcement officers"

The report states “ The plan sounds a lot like the Constitutional Sheriffs movement, which has infiltrated law enforcement agencies around the country with specious claims borrowed from the sovereign citizen movement that places the county sheriff as the "highest legitimate law enforcement" in the U.S. and claims they have authority to determine which laws are constitutional. - - - "Think of it as militias with badges, guns, and formal law enforcement powers," Sykes wrote. "Or, if you like, secession-by-sheriff."
I like this---I want to leave the US--

View attachment 554049

As our American civilization continues to collapse under the weight of intentional government destruction of every aspect of American life, we will witness the rise of more and more American "civilian" militia groups. As everything gets progressively worse, from hyperinflation to floods of invaders across our borders, and from exploding crime rates due to criminal friendly non prosecutions and draconian health mandates, these militias of the people will strike back everywhere they can in attempts to stem the tide of both America's collapse and the collapse of their local ways of life. A tide of militias will likely rise and things will get quite bloody. Nothing stirs the desire to fight back to the death against the government than its devolution into tyranny against the People. In short, our government, at all levels, has had it coming for some time.

Do you want one in each rural white Christian nationalistic county in America being answerable only to themselves in how and what laws they will enforce. They can enforce “whites only” lunch counters in their mini Kingdoms if they get elected to do it.
I would be more fearful of CRT infiltrating our schools and urging self segregation by students instead
of invoking absurd tales of Jim Crow lunch counters.

Do you want one in each rural white Christian nationalistic county in America being answerable only to themselves in how and what laws they will enforce. They can enforce “whites only” lunch counters in their mini Kingdoms if they get elected to do it.
You presume a lot. We can never get in the way of a Prog and his stage. What has happened is that you are forcing human nature against itself no matter the results. Improving people treating each other better is good. Improving opportunities for all making sure the best are given them. Saying all are purely equal in everyway is insane. And it is costing us. Costing us our nation for all.

night_son wrote: As our American civilization continues to collapse under the weight of intentional government destruction of every aspect of American life, we will witness the rise of more and more American "civilian" militia groups. 21OCT20-POST#29

NFBW wrote: I started with nothing in life. Since I was 15 I lived on my own. I worked in the private sector in heavy construction my entire life and have done very well for me and my family. I own several properties outright and JUST retired this year, still working part time on my terms, and have enough assets and cash to live to be a hundred. I have neither seen nor heard of anything resembling “intentional government destruction of every aspect of American life” that got in my way. .. I opposed the government military operations in Vietnam and then again the absolutely fucked up decision to invade Iraq, but I never considered taking up arms against the government and those who supported those two major government atrocities and the financial waste and disasters they helped cause. 21OCT20-POST#36

NFBW wrote: So can you tell me any specifics about how this “intentional government destruction of every aspect of American life” will destroy every aspect of your personal life if it has not already done so? Are you in a civilian militia or considering joining any time soon? Do you consider yourself a Christian and are a member of a church? I’ll reply to the rest of your post as time permits. 21OCT20-POST#36

Yeah, I totally read about Al Gore Sr. and Robert Byrd's mayhem in 1921. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, the Tulsa race massacre should be taught in schools.

Why did you run away from the COVID thread when you compared Cancer deaths to COVID?

Why are you so afraid of something that you have a 99.95% survivability rate, but get behind the wheel of a car where 1 in 3 chances of getting into a really bad accident?

Cancer kills more than the Kung Flu.
Inner city blacks, kill more of their own blacks, than the Kung Flu.

Are you chicken little?

View attachment 554049

Funny how you're down with them when they're beating some black guy on a bus not wearing a mask.

Why are you so afraid of something that you have a 99.95% survivability rate, but get behind the wheel of a car where 1 in 3 chances of getting into a really bad accident?

Cancer kills more than the Kung Flu.
Inner city blacks, kill more of their own blacks, than the Kung Flu.

Not according to the sources you provided. And what if Cancer killed more people than COVID anyway? What difference does that make? Is that the threshold when we start to take something seriously?

Are you chicken little?
Because I've been truthful in my posts?

Not according to the sources you provided. And what if Cancer killed more people than COVID anyway? What difference does that make? Is that the threshold when we start to take something seriously?

Because I've been truthful in my posts?
Hardly.

Why arent you in a panic and wearing a mask and getting DNA injections to prevent you possibly getting cancer? Again, i have a better survivability rate 99.95% of the Kung Flu, but 93% rate with the shot. I will choose not to get the jab, and man up against the Kung Flu.

I know you cant man up because you are a pajama boy.

Forum List

Back