Do you want “militias with badges, guns, and formal law enforcement powers - secession-by-sheriff."

Really? If COVID were a Cancer according to your source it would have killed more than any other Cancer.
Why arent you in a panic and wearing a mask and getting DNA injections to prevent you possibly getting cancer?

For obvious reasons. :auiqs.jpg:

Again, i have a better survivability rate 99.95% of the Kung Flu, but 93% rate with the shot. I will choose not to get the jab, and man up against the Kung Flu.

Those aren't real numbers.

I know you cant man up because you are a pajama boy.

Do you always speak in memes or can you demonstrate you actually have a brain?

Hardly.

Why arent you in a panic and wearing a mask and getting DNA injections to prevent you possibly getting cancer? Again, i have a better survivability rate 99.95% of the Kung Flu, but 93% rate with the shot. I will choose not to get the jab, and man up against the Kung Flu.

I know you cant man up because you are a pajama boy.
Sorry but HappyJoy seems to have a hard on for me, that is why he is following me into this thread and trying to derail the topic on hand.

Think of it as militias with badges, guns, and formal law enforcement powers," Sykes wrote. "Or, if you like, secession-by-sheriff."

What’s up with "Constitutional Sheriffs" Christian Confederacy movement with County Sheriffs being higher than any other law officer in America?

View attachment 554049

“”” 'Coup memo' think tank encouraging 'secession-by-sheriff' with latest project: report Travis Gettys October 20, 2021

A right-wing Claremont Institute is undermining law and order and encouraging secession one county at a time. - - - The think tank, where coup memo author John Eastman remains a member in good standing, is weaponizing "patriotic law enforcement officers" with its new "Sheriff's Fellowship" that ties together conservative anger over Black Lives Matter protests, COVID-19 lockdowns and Donald Trump's election loss to bring so-called "Constitutional Sheriffs" into the mainstream, reported The Bulwark's Charlie Sykes. “””

Is this something the entire freedom loving and believers in America’s system of law and government and the entire world should be concerned about? Or is it right wing nonsense / who cares?

LAWYER John Eastman WROTE THE MEMO leading DJT to attempt to overthrow the election on Jan6 and we all know the violence that his MEMO in TRUMP’s head helped cause on that notorious right winger sunshiny day of insurrection.

According to the report EASTMAN remains a member in good standing at right-wing Claremont Institute that is weaponizing "patriotic law enforcement officers"

The report states “ The plan sounds a lot like the Constitutional Sheriffs movement, which has infiltrated law enforcement agencies around the country with specious claims borrowed from the sovereign citizen movement that places the county sheriff as the "highest legitimate law enforcement" in the U.S. and claims they have authority to determine which laws are constitutional. - - - "Think of it as militias with badges, guns, and formal law enforcement powers," Sykes wrote. "Or, if you like, secession-by-sheriff."
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Think of it as militias with badges, guns, and formal law enforcement powers," Sykes wrote. "Or, if you like, secession-by-sheriff."

What’s up with "Constitutional Sheriffs" Christian Confederacy movement with County Sheriffs being higher than any other law officer in America?

View attachment 554049

“”” 'Coup memo' think tank encouraging 'secession-by-sheriff' with latest project: report Travis Gettys October 20, 2021

A right-wing Claremont Institute is undermining law and order and encouraging secession one county at a time. - - - The think tank, where coup memo author John Eastman remains a member in good standing, is weaponizing "patriotic law enforcement officers" with its new "Sheriff's Fellowship" that ties together conservative anger over Black Lives Matter protests, COVID-19 lockdowns and Donald Trump's election loss to bring so-called "Constitutional Sheriffs" into the mainstream, reported The Bulwark's Charlie Sykes. “””

Is this something the entire freedom loving and believers in America’s system of law and government and the entire world should be concerned about? Or is it right wing nonsense / who cares?

LAWYER John Eastman WROTE THE MEMO leading DJT to attempt to overthrow the election on Jan6 and we all know the violence that his MEMO in TRUMP’s head helped cause on that notorious right winger sunshiny day of insurrection.

According to the report EASTMAN remains a member in good standing at right-wing Claremont Institute that is weaponizing "patriotic law enforcement officers"

The report states “ The plan sounds a lot like the Constitutional Sheriffs movement, which has infiltrated law enforcement agencies around the country with specious claims borrowed from the sovereign citizen movement that places the county sheriff as the "highest legitimate law enforcement" in the U.S. and claims they have authority to determine which laws are constitutional. - - - "Think of it as militias with badges, guns, and formal law enforcement powers," Sykes wrote. "Or, if you like, secession-by-sheriff."
County Sheriff is the only elected law enforcement position in America.

And you have a problem with that?

You also have a problem with posse comitatus?

Are you even American?

The author of that article sounds like a whiny little Federal Supremacist shit who is mad that we still have local control.

County Sheriff is the only elected law enforcement position in America.

And you have a problem with that?

You also have a problem with posse comitatus?

Are you even American?

The author of that article sounds like a whiny little Federal Supremacist shit who is mad that we still have local control.

Do you make your own license plates and demand that when you're eventually pulled over you get to speak to the sheriff personally regardless of the law enforcement entity that pulled you over?

Do you make your own license plates and demand that when you're eventually pulled over you get to speak to the sheriff personally regardless of the law enforcement entity that pulled you over?
Do you believe Pluto is a planet or an asteroid?

(sorry, my question has about as much relevance to the topic as yours)

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

we have no security problems. the right of the people shall not be infringed.

what we have is a lawyer and politician problem.

The sheriffs do have discretion in what laws they enforce, but if they refuse to enforce a law, they can be held personally responsible in court for any harm that might come to citizens by their inaction.
Wrong.

There are several SCOTUS cases on it. Most of them stem from DeShaney v. Winnebago County, 489 U.S. 189 (1989), which gives no affirmative duty of government to protect anyone from harm.

This does not even touch on Qualified Immunity, which, as far as I can tell, has never been applied to cases where a government official did nothing.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth wrote: County Sheriff is the only elected law enforcement position in America. - - - And you have a problem with that? 21OCT20-POST#44

NFBW wrote: Of course not. You are insane to think it. I have a problem with people electing county sheriff’s as the "highest legitimate law enforcement" in the U.S. and expect that they have authority to determine which laws are constitutional and which ones to be ignored with no oversight from a county or federal level including the Supreme Court. 21OCT20-POST#51

Forum List

Back