Do you want a dead daughter or a live son?': Crossroads sermon spurs anti-transphobia protest

Good for the Preacher standing up in front of the church's congregation and denouncing the perverted homo's degenerate lifestyle. ... :thup:

I wonder does the church have any divorced and remarried people attending?

Cause divorce and remarrying is supposedly considered adultery in the bible, but seems many Christians choose to overlook and easily forgive people who divorce and remarry, but not accept LGBT people in their churches.

Also,i wonder how many rich people also attend church.

Cause according to the bible, being loaded and wealthy is a big no no.

Or what about people who like to fight? Jesus spoke about "turning the other cheek"

And supposedly this verse.

I'm part Hawaiian on my dad's side of the family and i see the Hawaiian gods in most everything, but seems according to the bible, that is a big no no.

Last edited:
Cause divorce and remarrying is supposedly considered adultery in the bible, but seems many Christians choose to overlook and easily forgive people who divorce and remarry, but not accept LGBT people in their churches

Despite the red herring argument...
This is not true except for a very few specific churches and denominations these days. Most accept the divorced and remarried couples with open arms. Some only keep those couples out of church hierarchy or leadership....most don't.
Obviously you haven't been a part of any church in the 21st century.

Despite the red herring argument...
This is not true except for a very few specific churches and denominations these days. Most accept the divorced and remarried couples with open arms. Some only keep those couples out of church hierarchy or leadership....most don't.
Obviously you haven't been a part of any church in the 21st century.

I don't have a issue with faith, but i have a issue with hypocrisy.

I don't have a issue with faith, but i have a issue with hypocrisy.
Well there is that whole thing with finger pointing.... you always have more pointing back at you than you ever did at someone else.

Well there is that whole thing with finger pointing.... you always have more pointing back at you than you ever did at someone else.

I noticed the bible mentions slavery(an evil that no one approves of today)

Where i originally grew up on the east coast put up a memorial to the very dark period in America's history when people kept other people as slaves.

The very fact that bible has slavery in it, should make you question every other part of it.

I noticed the bible mentions slavery(an evil that no one approves of today)

Where i originally grew up on the east coast put up a memorial to the very dark period in America's history when people kept other people as slaves.

The very fact that bible has slavery in it, should make you question every other part of it.
You really shouldn't talk about things you really have no understanding about...
Its just like that finger pointing thing I mentioned before...
You don't understand any of it. You are embarrassing yourself even more.

You really shouldn't talk about things you really have no understanding about...

Wut

What i'm trying to say is justifying a personal bias based on ancient scripture when you ignore other ancient scriptures i feel is not something that jesus would do.

And the bible also talks about killing unbelievers.

Doesnt' it sound a lot like a certain Muslim sect known as the Taliban?

Last edited:
What i'm trying to say is justifying a personal bias based on ancient scripture when you ignore other ancient scriptures i feel is not something that jesus would do.

And the bible also talks about killing unbelievers.

Doesnt' it sound a lot like a certain Muslim sect known as the Taliban?
There is going to be a war coming, just dont know when, but it will be against ideologies. There is the good who follows the bible(GOD) and evil that follows Lucifer(rules for radicals).

I wonder if this is one of the reasons people are leaving churches, cause they are speaking hate towards others.
Its a mental illness.
When will our "moral superiors" on the left treat schizos with open arms? Give them special privileges? Why are they so bigoted against schizos?

There is going to be a war coming, just dont know when, but it will be against ideologies. There is the good who follows the bible(GOD) and evil that follows Lucifer(rules for radicals).
10422109_902519099800759_8458840304892385312_n.jpg

Its a mental illness.
When will our "moral superiors" on the left treat schizos with open arms? Give them special privileges? Why are they so bigoted against schizos?

Being LGBT is not a mental illness.

One time in fact, stuff like "being lazy" and "novel reading" were listed as reasons of a mental illness.

At certain times in history things that we think are normal were at one time considered not normal, like i heard that back during the Puritan times it wasn't considered normal to talk to your cat.

original.jpg

One time in fact, stuff like "being lazy" and "novel reading" were listed as reasons of a mental illness.

At certain times in history things that we think are normal were at one time considered not normal, like i heard that back during the Puritan times it wasn't considered normal to talk to your cat.

View attachment 544572
Lusting after a man's ass is definately a mental illness.

I think most child predators are mostly straight or seem that way in that they seem mostly men who rape young girls or female teachers who rape boys.
This piece of shit keeps marginalizing the rape of boys by men, because he says "Mostly straight". I am sure that if the population of queers was more than .01% of the population the rate of rapes of boys by men would be a lot higher.

And? Still it is wrong.. You put your dick in a diseased asshole, guess what? You can get a disease.

This piece of shit keeps marginalizing the rape of boys by men, because he says "Mostly straight". I am sure that if the population of queers was more than .01% of the population the rate of rapes of boys by men would be a lot higher.

Spoken like a true homophobic Incel.

Spoken like a true homophobic Incel.
Spoken like a typical progressive slave, when you cant win an argument. Resort to name calling.

Many common infections can spread by fecal–oral transmission in at least some cases, including:
  • Adenovirus
  • Campylobacter
  • Coxsackievirus (hand-foot-mouth disease)
  • Enteroviruses
  • E. coli infection
  • Giardia
  • Hepatitis A virus
  • Pinworms
  • Polio
  • Rotavirus Salmonella
More items...

Fecal-Oral Transmission: A-to-Z Guide from Diagnosis to Treatmen…

www.drgreene.com/articles/fecaloral-transmission

View attachment 544572
If you dont think its a mental illness, frankly, you have no business discussing it.
Because you are ignorant.

Forum List

Back