Do you want a dead daughter or a live son?': Crossroads sermon spurs anti-transphobia protest

A guest speaker gave a sermon at Crossroads in Oakley last Sunday. This Sunday, a protest is planned outside the megachurch.

On July 18, David Mahan, the director of policy with Center for Christian Virtue, spoke at Crossroads about gender identity and gender transitioning. His message was met with a standing ovation from some, while others walked out upset.

Mahan said his message wasn't coming from a place of hate but a desire to encourage the congregation to stand up to policies that are hurting children

More here:

One thing i find funny is how people talk about a church being welcoming, If you think they are welcoming, then ask them about their stance on LGBT people and see how welcoming they truly are.
The Church was very kind............and although I am an atheist...the sermon was DEAD ON which is the real reason why you and the gay community are so pist about it. Trannies are head cases, and changing their bodies sex does not and never has fixed them. It's fucking sick that stating the facts, is a dog whistle for idiots who get offended and attack the messenger. The gay community needs to pull their heads out of their asses and stop lying to themselves and everyone else.

I wonder does the church have any divorced and remarried people attending?

Cause divorce and remarrying is supposedly considered adultery in the bible, but seems many Christians choose to overlook and easily forgive people who divorce and remarry, but not accept LGBT people in their churches.

Also,i wonder how many rich people also attend church.

Cause according to the bible, being loaded and wealthy is a big no no.

Or what about people who like to fight? Jesus spoke about "turning the other cheek"

And supposedly this verse.

I'm part Hawaiian on my dad's side of the family and i see the Hawaiian gods in most everything, but seems according to the bible, that is a big no no.
And none of your comments have anything to do with TRannies have mental problems whose sex change operations tend to only make worse.

This piece of shit keeps marginalizing the rape of boys by men, because he says "Mostly straight". I am sure that if the population of queers was more than .01% of the population the rate of rapes of boys by men would be a lot higher.
A Molested Generation Loses the Will to Survive

Our instincts, developed dozens of millennia ago, tell us that Gayism is destructive. That has nothing to do with religion, just like we can't say that murder is only wrong because the Bible says so.

As for pedophila (PC: "pedosexuality"), history has shown that it is the inevitable outcome in societies that tolerate Gayism.

A Molested Generation Loses the Will to Survive

Our instincts, developed dozens of millennia ago, tell us that Gayism is destructive. That has nothing to do with religion, just like we can't say that murder is only wrong because the Bible says so.

As for pedophila (PC: "pedosexuality"), history has shown that it is the inevitable outcome in societies that tolerate Gayism.

Is this you?

You tried saying that LGBT should become criminals, but your post on there got moved and hidden to a different area.

Thanks for the link on gays and bisexuals :rolleyes:

A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder.

Ummmm

Try posting a link that isnt as delusional as a transgender mind. TIA

A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder.

Ummmm

Try posting a link that isnt as delusional as a transgender mind. TIA

CNS news is unreliable at best.

One of the signs of a mental illness is a inability to function or keep a job, which i have seen many homeless not able to do.

Transgenders on the other hand i have seen able to function and keep a job.

Last edited:
CNS news is unreliable at best.

One of the signs of a mental illness is a inability to function or keep a job, which i have seen many homeless not able to do.

Transgenders on the other hand i have seen able to function and keep a job.

It links the study dude. You arent very good at this, huh?
Many homeless are mentally ill. Which is irrelevant to the delusions/illness transgenders live with.

It links the study dude. You arent very good at this, huh?
Many homeless are mentally ill. Which is irrelevant to the delusions/illness transgenders live with.

The study you linked is from a biased alt right source.

Doesn't the the same bible also says people can't eat fat Lev 3:17, can't eat pork Lev 11:7-8, can't eat shrimp or anything lacking fins or scales Deuteronomy 14:9-10, planting two different crops side by side Lev 19:19, wearing clothes made of mixed fabrics lev 19:19, cutting the hair on the sides of your head or clipping the edges of your beard Lev 19:27, tattoos Lev 19:28, can't work on the sabbath Exodus 35:2

There is also slavery in the bible.{an evil that no one approves of today}

Also says people can beat slaves

Exodus 21:20–21 says, “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

The point is: No one follows biblical laws to the letter, Christian or Jew. If a Christian going to cherry pick the biblical laws they want to follow and ignore the laws they don't, then why not ignore the laws that depict people of a certain sexual orientation or gender identity as being worthy of condemnation? Justifying a personal bias on an ancient biblical law when you blatantly ignore other ancient biblical laws doesn't seem like something Jesus would do.

Your lack of knowledge is duly noted.

Forum List

Back