CDZ Do you wanna be a winner or a victim?

Nice try, but who on the left has not shown tremendous respect to this amazing young woman?

Last I saw….the Liberal Mainstream Media was fawning all over her

Former President Barack Obama tweeted: "Three Guinness World Records (related to her prowess at basketball dribbling) and now the national spelling bee champ! Congrats, Zaila – your hard work is paying off. We're all proud of you."

Ummmm……Isn’t Obama a “Liberal”?
Obama’s an Arab. His daddy’s 87.5%.

Welfare Queen is what Conservatives call black women who don’t get abortions
No, Welfare Queen is what men create when the play 'poke and run.' Why do you think Welfare Queens have to be black, you racist pig?

Perhaps someone can explain to me the rules in these spelting bees ...

The winning word spelted by Miss Avent-Guard was "Murraya" ... a genus of plant native to tropical SE Asia ... as such, this is NOT a word in English ... these scientific genus names are strictly Latin or Latinized ... note I caste the word in italics, indicating this is a foreign word and again NOT English ...

What the hell is that all about? ...

ETA: I just checked Webster's Dictionary ... there's no entry for Murraya ... only the English translation of Murrey ...
Bow-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-gus ... and ewe no eye kann't spelt worth a chit ...

Really, here is Merriam-Webster definition (no mention of a translation)

Definition of Murraya

: a genus of tropical Asiatic and Australian trees (family Rutaceae) having pinnate leaves and flowers with imbricated petals

=====

Missouri Botanical Garden

Murraya paniculata

Common Name: orange jessamine
Type: Broadleaf evergreen
Family: Rutaceae

LINK

=====

What is your problem?

I understand that ron reagon didn't understand them.

Are they still a thing in the QOP party?
You didn't answer, how many Welfare Queens have you created? Stop deflecting. You must be guilty.

Happy to just be a "regular" never a victim, work with others, pay my bills, live the American dream. That is being enough of a winner for me.

No, Welfare Queen is what men create when the play 'poke and run.' Why do you think Welfare Queens have to be black, you racist pig?
like the former presidents 3 wives and multiple children....

Forum List

Back