Do You Understand, How America Has Used 'Birth Of A Nation' To Define How We Treat Black Males?

Ethos Logos Pathos

Dec 16, 2019
In 1915, this movie became the schematic for Black male treatment in the USA. Even the U.S. President had a special showing of it, at the WH, to help launch the iconic culture toward negros.

The movie is based on painting Black men as, criminals ---especially rapists, in order to exercise the slavery loophole given to us by the Emancipation Proclamation and 13th Amendments no doubt indeed.

Yes, Woodrow Wilson who brought the KKK to march in Washington in the 1920's was a HUGE SUPPORTER of the military arm of the DemonKKKRAT party!

How 'The Birth of a Nation' Revived the Ku Klux Klan - HISTORY
Aug 14, 2018 · But that wasn't the case when The Birth of a Nation was ... President Wilson to screen the movie inside the White House, ... '

The Hildebeast called blacks SUPER PREDATORS...Continuing the DemonRAT policies of bias!

It's a movie... you get that, right?
You do get the HATE don't you?

The only movie I ever hated was ...

Phantom-Menace.jpg

I respectfully disagree with the idea that a movie is responsible for how a certain group is viewed by many people of ALL ethnicities.

I believe this view is based upon crime statistics.

• Banned
I respectfully disagree with the idea that a movie is responsible for how a certain group is viewed by many people of ALL ethnicities.

I respectfully disagree with your interpretation of this discussion's theme.

The movie is not responsible for anything.
The responsible parties here are the Americans who saw the movie then decided that this is the way they will treat the movie as an instruction manual. When using the criminal justice system to subjugate/mistreat Black males in the USA.

Did you know that crime stats only reveal, results, and do not reveal racist cultures nor racist policies nor racist practices which unfairly result into those crime stats that you've put your trust in?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The responsible parties here are the Americans who saw the movie then decided that this is the way they will treat the movie as an instruction manual. When using the criminal justice system to subjugate/mistreat Black males in the USA.

Did you know that crime stats only reveal, results, and do not reveal racist cultures nor racist policies nor racist practices which unfairly result into those crime stats that you've put your trust in?

With all due respect, there was another ethnicity that also suffered from "racist" policies. But that other ethnicity did not respond by engaging in senseless violent crime. That other ethnicity responded by working hard and avoiding violent crime. That other ethnicity even became known as the "Model Minority" for its work ethic and good manners.

Have a nice day!

• Banned
With all due respect, there was another ethnicity that also suffered from "racist" policies...

With all due respect, feel free to lay out the instruction manual the proofs or the evidence, that this ethnicity/this minority was hated as much as negros vilified as much as negros and also treated as 2nd Class citizens which slavery has guaranteed up thru this current year 2020?

If you realize how you are incapable of providing such proof, then you might be on the road to understanding how we Caucasoids are responsible for everything that is wrong with the American negro. Yes. We created him.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The root cause of the problem we face stem from white racism. That includes all methods used to create the image. But when we talk about crime, whites need to learn they commit the most and that crime is far larger problem in white communities than in black ones. This depiction of violent black criminals is another manifestation of white racism that has been a problem for us as black people and continues to be so.

With all due respect, there was another ethnicity that also suffered from "racist" policies. But that other ethnicity did not respond by engaging in senseless violent crime. That other ethnicity responded by working hard and avoiding violent crime. That other ethnicity even became known as the "Model Minority" for its work ethic and good manners.

Have a nice day!

Whites have lead the nation in violent senseless crime since day one and it's time white racists stopped calling yourselves spokespeople for asians.

it's time white racists stopped calling yourselves spokespeople for asians.

Remember now, those Asians are Caucasoids themselves. It is not a coincidence why America places Asians above all minority groups, since the early-70s. It's not a coincidence, that White northern-European men who interracial date, mainly marry Asian women.

If you cover up the shape of an Asians' eyes, then you cannot tell if they are a northern-European Caucasian or not. That is colossal here in America's racial hierarchy

... depiction of violent black criminals is another manifestation of white racism...

This alludes to what I said to the member here earlier, with respect to how crime stats only reveal results but do not reveal racist cultures nor racist policies nor racist practices which unfairly result into those crime stats.

Remember now, those Asians are Caucasoids themselves. It is not a coincidence why America places Asians above all minority groups, since the early-70s. It's not a coincidence, that White northern-European men who interracial date, mainly marry Asian women.

If you cover up the shape of an Asians' eyes, then you cannot tell if they are a northern-European Caucasian or not. That is colossal here in America's racial hierarchy
This is true.

... depiction of violent black criminals is another manifestation of white racism...

This alludes to what I said to the member here earlier, with respect to how crime stats only reveal results but do not reveal racist cultures nor racist policies nor racist practices which unfairly result into those crime stats.
Won't get any argument from me. My point is that whites commit far more crimes which you are supporting by what you say in the quote.

Have a nice day!

Whites have lead the nation in violent senseless crime since day one and it's time white racists stopped calling yourselves spokespeople for asians.
Getting in on the ground floor of our relationship with our future masters is not a bad idea.

I hope that TheParser can soon get cognizant of how crime stats were created so that we racist Whites can empirically, brag about, the success of our colossal White racism.

The root cause of the problem we face stem from white racism. That includes all methods used to create the image. But when we talk about crime, whites need to learn they commit the most and that crime is far larger problem in white communities than in black ones. This depiction of violent black criminals is another manifestation of white racism that has been a problem for us as black people and continues to be so.
I suggested before that a massive meeting between people who are not political and keep their personal views to a minimum and the pride of their own to a minimum should be aloud to grind out some agreements on what is wrong in America about racial issues. And the truth. No one way crap. I remember you saying something back to an idea that may have merit then I pizzed on it a bit. It is difficult reading threads. It's easy to get ornery.

Yeah, asians are better. Everyone knows that. Whats your point?

Forum List

Back