What's new
US Message Board šŸ¦… Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CDZ Do you trust current COVID "vaccines"?

Do you trust COVID vaccines?

• Yes

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 42 60.9%

• Total voters
OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
COVID "vaccines" are safe and effective.

Babies are having heart diseases because of climate change.

"climate change" ... wink, wink

1638376649171.png

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
COVID "vaccines" are safe and effective.

Athletes dropping like a flies... It's just coincidence... wink, wink.

1638376785176.png

playtime

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mrna technology has been around for a couple decades, AND since seniors, & people with compromised medical issues have been getting vaxxed for a year now, without dropping like flies, tells you that the sfaety record is high. sure, some problems have risen - but what medication or any other vaccine is 100% side effect free? not to mention the world population is +/- 7.7 BILLION people & has vaxxed about 54% of us ... that means 3.5 BILLION people. if the vaccine weren't safe, then there would be mass casualties no health care agency could cover up.

Frankeneinstein

Gold Member
Reaction score
Mrna technology has been around for a couple decades, AND since seniors, & people with compromised medical issues have been getting vaxxed for a year now, without dropping like flies, tells you that the sfaety record is high.
I see did your thesis on "origin of the specious"
using that as a guideline it would also tell us that getting old and having compromised medical issues is just as healthy as getting the vaccine

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
>>>>>>>

The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizerā€™s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

~S~
I thought the FDA got it, ran through their trial info and own tests, but the FDA is not releasing their formula to us, because of a proprietary agreement with the creators???
To be precise, FDA argument was that they cannot release over 360,000 pages of documents at once, because they don't have enough time/resources to redact confidential data, so they requested to release 500 pages per month, that would result in total of 55 years. The counter argument was, if they were ale to go thru 360,000 pages in nine months to approve the "vaccine" then they can release all documents within nine months. Regardless, court returned with an order to release 500 pages per month.

This is the first wave of docs that the FDA has been trying to delay for 55 years.

LINK Also, see table below.

1638396664352.png

How this product wasn't taken off the shelves within the first month is beyond me. Looking at the amount of AE's recorded for the 42,000+ is jaw dropping. What's worse, out of the recorded AE about 1:37 is death. That is insane. 1223 of 42086 reported side effects were fatal. That's 3% in the first 3 months alone from December 1st to February 28. Also, 270 cases reported as spontaneous abortions and 23 abortions. One report was twins.

Additionally, here is the original website where current and future released documents will be available to access. Pfizer Documents

Last edited:

playtime

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I see did your thesis on "origin of the specious"
using that as a guideline it would also tell us that getting old and having compromised medical issues is just as healthy as getting the vaccine

mRNA Vaccines Are Newly Available to the Public But Have Been Studied for Decades​

Researchers have been studying and working with mRNA vaccines for decades. Interest has grown in these vaccines because they can be developed in a laboratory using readily available materials. This means vaccines can be developed and produced in large quantities faster than with other methods for making vaccines.

mRNA vaccines have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, and cytomegalovirus (CMV). As soon as the necessary information about the virus that causes COVID-19 was available, scientists began designing the mRNA instructions for cells to build the unique spike protein into an mRNA vaccine.
Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines

The tangled history of mRNA vaccines

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score

mRNA Vaccines Are Newly Available to the Public But Have Been Studied for Decades​

Researchers have been studying and working with mRNA vaccines for decades. Interest has grown in these vaccines because they can be developed in a laboratory using readily available materials. This means vaccines can be developed and produced in large quantities faster than with other methods for making vaccines.

mRNA vaccines have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, and cytomegalovirus (CMV). As soon as the necessary information about the virus that causes COVID-19 was available, scientists began designing the mRNA instructions for cells to build the unique spike protein into an mRNA vaccine.

So what if it was studied for decades?

Did it worked? No. It was studied on animals and failed. Every time.

Because of that, inventor himself said not to use on humans, and what they did? Used it on humans. Does it work?

Safe and effective, my ass.

Frankeneinstein

Gold Member
Reaction score

what does any of this have to do with me?

so in keeping with the theme of reciprocation:

Last edited:

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Simple answer... yes or no.

It would be nice if you explain why.
What, not even "guilty with an explanation"? (j/k)

My true answer is "I trust the COVID vaccine as much as I trust the flu and other vaccine's that I've been required to have over the years including those required before being allowed to attend school at age 5.

If the COVID-19 vaccine has harmed me in any way, I am unaware of any harm.

sparky

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am unaware of any harm.
you, as well as millions of others have 'effed with your immunological system , ergo may assume bad news down the road

that is, conjecture via formidable sorts w/letters after their names

little of which, i might add, will assume vaers stats

~S~

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Reaction score
you, as well as millions of others have 'effed with your immunological system , ergo may assume bad news down the road

that is, conjecture via formidable sorts w/letters after their names

little of which, i might add, will assume vaers stats

~S~
Maybe, maybe not although I really didn't understand what you're saying other than I've effed with my immune system.

The difference between me and I guess those like you and the others who are so against the vaccine is that I'm not worried about it.

There generally is a remedy for every challenge in life, some good some bad, some useless. I've found worrying about things that haven't yet manifested or you have no control over is pointless and a waste of my time especially when I have plenty of other "right now" issues to occupy my mind, on behalf of myself as well as others.

When all of the surgeons, physicians, MAs, PAs, technicians, etc. start dropping like flies, I don't consider it anything to worry about. They're the true canaries in the coal mine and we should give them the credit that they're due, in my opinion.

playtime

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did it worked? No. It was studied on animals and failed. Every time.

from one of the links i provided:

• mRNA vaccines have elicited potent immunity against infectious disease targets in animal models of influenza virus, Zika virus, rabies virus and others, especially in recent years, using lipid-encapsulated or naked forms of sequence-optimized mRNA.
  • Diverse approaches to mRNA cancer vaccines, including dendritic cell vaccines and various types of directly injectable mRNA, have been employed in numerous cancer clinical trials, with some promising results showing antigen-specific T cell responses and prolonged disease-free survival in some cases.

rabies? rabies anyone?

Background

Vaccines based on mRNA coding for antigens have been shown to be safe and immunogenic in preclinical models. We aimed to report results of the first-in-human proof-of-concept clinical trial in healthy adults of a prophylactic mRNA-based vaccine encoding rabies virus glycoprotein (CV7201).

Findings​

Between Oct 21, 2013, and Jan 11, 2016, we enrolled and vaccinated 101 participants with 306 doses of mRNA (80ā€“640 Ī¼g) by needle-syringe (18 intradermally and 24 intramuscularly) or needle-free devices (46 intradermally and 13 intramuscularly). In the 7 days post vaccination, 60 (94%) of 64 intradermally vaccinated participants and 36 (97%) of 37 intramuscularly vaccinated participants reported solicited injection site reactions, and 50 (78%) of 64 intradermally vaccinated participants and 29 (78%) of 37 intramuscularly vaccinated participants reported solicited systemic adverse events, including ten grade 3 events

Interpretation​

This first-ever demonstration in human beings shows that a prophylactic mRNA-based candidate vaccine can induce boostable functional antibodies against a viral antigen when administered with a needle-free device, although not when injected by a needle-syringe. The vaccine was generally safe with a reasonable tolerability profile.

ebola? how'z about ebola?

First FDA-approved vaccine for the prevention of Ebola virus disease, marking a critical milestone in public health preparedness and response

First FDA-approved vaccine for the prevention of Ebola virus disease, marking a critical milestone in public health preparedness and response

must you ALWAYS be the poorly education fake news spreading propagandist that donny loves long time?

lol ... never mind - the answer is crystal clear.

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
What, not even "guilty with an explanation"? (j/k)

My true answer is "I trust the COVID vaccine as much as I trust the flu and other vaccine's that I've been required to have over the years including those required before being allowed to attend school at age 5.

If the COVID-19 vaccine has harmed me in any way, I am unaware of any harm.
Fair enough.

You made choice for yourself. You are protected, right? Let the others make their choice for themselves.

playtime

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fair enough.

You made choice for yourself. You are protected, right? Let the others make their choice for themselves.

then don't whine when business' & event arenas require proof of vaccination in order to participate/enter certain venues.

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
from one of the links i provided:

• mRNA vaccines have elicited potent immunity against infectious disease targets in animal models of influenza virus, Zika virus, rabies virus and others, especially in recent years, using lipid-encapsulated or naked forms of sequence-optimized mRNA.
  • Diverse approaches to mRNA cancer vaccines, including dendritic cell vaccines and various types of directly injectable mRNA, have been employed in numerous cancer clinical trials, with some promising results showing antigen-specific T cell responses and prolonged disease-free survival in some cases.

rabies? rabies anyone?

Background
Vaccines based on mRNA coding for antigens have been shown to be safe and immunogenic in preclinical models. We aimed to report results of the first-in-human proof-of-concept clinical trial in healthy adults of a prophylactic mRNA-based vaccine encoding rabies virus glycoprotein (CV7201).

Findings​

Between Oct 21, 2013, and Jan 11, 2016, we enrolled and vaccinated 101 participants with 306 doses of mRNA (80ā€“640 Ī¼g) by needle-syringe (18 intradermally and 24 intramuscularly) or needle-free devices (46 intradermally and 13 intramuscularly). In the 7 days post vaccination, 60 (94%) of 64 intradermally vaccinated participants and 36 (97%) of 37 intramuscularly vaccinated participants reported solicited injection site reactions, and 50 (78%) of 64 intradermally vaccinated participants and 29 (78%) of 37 intramuscularly vaccinated participants reported solicited systemic adverse events, including ten grade 3 events

Interpretation​

This first-ever demonstration in human beings shows that a prophylactic mRNA-based candidate vaccine can induce boostable functional antibodies against a viral antigen when administered with a needle-free device, although not when injected by a needle-syringe. The vaccine was generally safe with a reasonable tolerability profile.

ebola? how'z about ebola?

must you ALWAYS be the poorly education fake news spreading propagandist that donny loves long time?

lol ... never mind - the answer is crystal clear.
You mean, you're "educated" because you copy/paste several completely unrelated things on the screen.

Have you read what you posted?

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
then don't whine when business' & event arenas require proof of vaccination in order to participate/enter certain venues.
Slow down, or baby steps. Answer this.

Does vaccination prevents you from getting COVID?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List