What's new
US Message Board šŸ¦… Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CDZ Do you trust current COVID "vaccines"?

Do you trust COVID vaccines?

• Yes

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • No

Votes: 45 61.6%

• Total voters

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Again...
I'll repeat myself...

How about some actually good science instead of junk science...
Then you might actually have a chance I'll listen to something you say.

Do you even understand what good science actually is? You know...the kind that others can repeat and get the same results.
you don't think the manufacture tested for this scientifically? really? hahahaahahhahahaha

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Reaction score
yep from bacteria, not viruses. stop promoting your stupid.
You realize that you two have yet to say anything that even remotely rings of sound scientific principles...

*Whiney voice I'm hearing from you two*
"Come on...we really want you to stop saying things"

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
I know they've tested what's in it, like with all vaccines, and have run trials to meet the standards on safety.

Do you know the ingredients on any vaccine, or know what any of those ingredients do, in any vaccine? Heck no! You don't know! You're not a scientist!

This political play of yours is meaningless...imo....just another scare tactic, pulled out of a hat.
Except, trials are completed, they're still ongoing and scheduled to complete in 2023/2024. Hence EUA.

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
No. Pfizer and Moderna are not Vaccines. They are experimental, gene altering, mRNA therapies for which we have inadequate testing data to ascertain safety over the long term. The VAERS database shows that deaths from the Vaxxes over a few months exceed the total of all other vaccines over a cumulative 30 years.

I will not take a Vaxx without my informed consent. I do not consent.
I just run into interesting info from Germany...

German States with a High Vaccination Rate Have the Highest Excess Mortality

The excess mortality increases with the increase in the vaccination rate. This requires urgent clarification, demanded the two statisticians. Furthermore, in view of ā€œthe pending political measures aimed at containing the virus this figure is worrying and requires explanation if further political measures are to be taken with the aim of increasing the vaccination rate.ā€

Who would have thought... that we have pandemic of the vaccinated.

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph
Reaction score
OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph
Reaction score
Except, trials are completed, they're still ongoing and scheduled to complete in 2023/2024. Hence EUA.

You can't trust the trials. Pfizer and Moderna vaccinated the control groups, so there are no unvaccinated-placebo subjects to compare with the vaccinated ones.

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You realize that you two have yet to say anything that even remotely rings of sound scientific principles...

*Whiney voice I'm hearing from you two*
"Come on...we really want you to stop saying things"
I use the science that the manufacturers used. I mean, they used their funding to do the research. I trust their science. Why don't you? So until you can refute their science, you remain lost.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No...

Modified messenger RNA shots do not allow the creation of long term immunities. I have had this virus and have natural immunities with T-cell formation.
Such is the willful ignorance of conservatives ā€“ this is truly the pandemic of the right.

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I use the science that the manufacturers used. I mean, they used their funding to do the research. I trust their science. Why don't you? So until you can refute their science, you remain lost.
Really?

Ok...how about addressing how a mask protects OTHER people?

Like I have been pointing out all along but you keep ignoring.

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
Our doctor said to get the vaccine so all 8 of us got it.

If we die, our doctor doesn't make any money off of us and has to find new patients so it's in her interest to steer us in the right direction.
It's in her interest to keep you obeying, obeying, obeying her like a pack of 8 robots. Lots of money in that! I bet you do every diagnostic procedure she makes you do. And she cashes in Big Time.

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
Really?

Ok...how about addressing how a mask protects OTHER people?

Like I have been pointing out all along but you keep ignoring.
If masks protected anyone at all we wouldn't have surge after surge after surge after surge ----

It's airborne. We have to breathe air. Haven't you heard?

Staidhup

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have my doubts. So we need to return to the draconian government controlled manipulation of society regardless of ā€œthe politicized scienceā€ stating the first two shots allows us to return to normal? Really? So what is the definition of normal?

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If masks protected anyone at all we wouldn't have surge after surge after surge after surge ----

It's airborne. We have to breathe air. Haven't you heard?
And with all the antivaxxers and antimaskers we are going to continue to have wave after wave.

In other places where masks are worn correctly or you are shot...it's amazing how they simply don't have any waves of infection...

Personally I'm good with shooting antimaskers. They are trying to kill everyone anyway.

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
And with all the antivaxxers and antimaskers we are going to continue to have wave after wave.

In other places where masks are worn correctly or you are shot...it's amazing how they simply don't have any waves of infection...

Personally I'm good with shooting antimaskers. They are trying to kill everyone anyway.

Mr. Hitler would be so proud of you.

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
Actually, all vaccines in order to be approved by FDA must provide list of all ingredients for its approval, along with all trial data.

mRNA shots did not provided it, claiming their proprietary/patented technology. How did they get approval?

Hint, they didn't, they're all under EUA, except Comirnaty (not available in US).
I thought the FDA got it, ran through their trial info and own tests, but the FDA is not releasing their formula to us, because of a proprietary agreement with the creators???

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
I thought the FDA got it, ran through their trial info and own tests, but the FDA is not releasing their formula to us, because of a proprietary agreement with the creators???
Not really. FDA never did their own trials, they just accepted data run on control groups. In fact, when previous FDA commissioner said that FDA will not approve vaccine that they're not comfortable giving to their families, they forced him to resign, and installed new acting commissioner who gave the approval, still under EUA. As I said, clinical trials were set to complete in 2023/2024, and we're far from there.

Mad_Jack_Flint

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you understand the vaccine has limited ability to protect you then you will understand more than mostā€¦

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's experimental. It's political. It's Trump's vaccine, the same one Pelosi & dems refused last year on political grounds. Not science or religion. But now that exemption isn't good enough? Excuse me? F you and the horse you rode on, yes it is.
Staring your post with a lie is not a good idea,

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It isn't a Yes or No question. The risk factors are different for different sections of people.
From what I've been able to understand, the older you are, the more tolerant of the vaccine you are. Younger people, who are the least at risk, are more at risk by taking the vaccine.
I know the data. I have analyzed the data. From the data, the only people who are really at risk for covid are people over the age of retirement or people close to the age of retirement with combabilities. 400 pounds and in horrible health - you are at risk of having a negative reaction from covid. 75 years old - you are at risk of dying from covid [along with all of the other health issues that a 75 year old will have].

I don't really trust the vaccine but I am tired of having my liberty threatened if I didn't get the jab. Even though I am in a red state, traveling to a blue state by air is extremely difficult to do without a filled in vaccine card. Biden has tried to get a mandate running by Jan 4th for every company with more than 100 employees to either be vaccinated or go through weekly test, quite often at the employees expense. I've heard of some companies charging their employees $100/week or month if they have to test them weekly to offset the cost. Yeah, I don't think it will pass through the court system and I do think it will make it to the supreme court and then fail because it is a grossly reach of government. Yes, I do work for a company with more than 100 employees [2,000 employees in 12 states] and our company is trying to figure out how to handle this in case it does have some traction. Some states are asking for papers if you try to buy anything. And I do mean everything.

All for a virus that has limited negative outcomes [low death rates for people who are currently healthy and not retired].

But I gave in and will get my second shot tomorrow morning.

Up until a the last few years, I had quite a few democratic friends and would get into friendly banter with them about the political topic of the day.

That has changed after the illogical ranting that the left went through when Trump was in office, the ignoring the riots that went on in every state including my small community where police cars were burned to the ground, closing up the country sending a record number of people unemployed, closing businesses across the US that will never reopen, running the deficit spending to levels never before recorded even counting war time [WWII included]. My daughter works in a very blue state [WA] where in just over a week, they will have to fire nearly 1/3 of their staff because they don't have 'the shot'. She works at a facility that houses and works with foster kids with disabilities. They are in panic mode right now because they are already understaffed.
I remember the weeks and weeks that my wife's charity that she works for, received no cases when normally they would have 1,000 cases a year. She works with abused kids and the system shut down with the abused kids being locked in with their abusers [93% of sexually abused kids are abused by a family member or someone very close to the family]. Why? Most cases are reported through schools and daycares which have been either shut down entirely or on/off since March 2020. Think that everything is OK when a 8 year old only means of education is a through a computer? Think again.
Right now we are going through inflation numbers that I've haven't seen since the Carter days. Yes, I predicted that we will have run away inflation back in April 2020 but according to history, it is hitting early by about 3 years.

I blame the left for having to get a shot so that I don't risk not having employment.

I blame the left for having to get a shot so that I can fly to see my daughter.

I blame the left for the economic crisis that we are in and what will get much, much worse in the near future.

I blame the left for people who are still in a panic due to fear of going outside to the public. The left and the media has whipped the public who can't think for themselves into a global Agoraphobia crises that we are having.

I hate what the left has done to the world and I can not yet forgive you.

"combabilities'?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List