What's new
US Message Board šŸ¦… Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CDZ Do you trust current COVID "vaccines"?

Do you trust COVID vaccines?

• Yes

Votes: 47 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 68 59.1%

• Total voters

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wow, a whole 8%? That's solid proof of two things!

1) most people have adverse reactions that are so incredibly minor so as not to warrant a hospital visit.

2) You are an undereducated failure at statistics.

šŸ˜²

If a drug that healthy people take is SO BAD that fully EIGHT PERCENT have to go to the HOSPITAL for reactions...then that drug in any rational, reasonable time would be TAKEN OFF THE MARKET IMMEDIATELY.

Again, I understand you are in frail health and felt you needed the shots. Fine.

The shots were and are a disaster for incredibly too many healthy people who DID NOT need them. Acknowledge that or be run over by facts and science.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
1. The efficacy of the vaccines wanes over time.
2. Variants arise that are able to resist the vaccines.
3. The BA.5 subvariant became dominant in July and consistently accounted for the majority of new cases. It`s a highly transmissible strain.

The vaccines were AT BEST ineffective--and at worst are tragic.

As the propaganda wears off--and it is propaganda--the truth will hurt. Not for all of us. But for some.

August West

Gold Member
Reaction score

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
One positive from COVID was that people went out in public less. Those that need constant human interaction are feeble and weak minded. Individualism and isolation aren't bad things.

Translation: "Incels like covid. It gives them a good excuse."

Last edited:

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
An excuse for what? Because everyone should live according to your beliefs!

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
An excuse for what? Because everyone should live according to your beliefs!

An excuse for not being able to get laid.

The bars close and guess who can't find a life partner for the night! Or the weekend, if he gets lucky.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR................................

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If a drug that healthy people take is SO BAD that fully EIGHT PERCENT have to go to the HOSPITAL for reactions...then that drug in any rational, reasonable time would be TAKEN OFF THE MARKET IMMEDIATELY.

Again, I understand you are in frail health and felt you needed the shots. Fine.

If being in frail health means one would be more vulnerable to being harmed by what amounts to a routine cold/flu, then wouldn't being in frail health also mean that one is likely to be more vulnerable to the adverse effects of a dangerous drug that is being fraudulently promoted as a ā€œvaccineā€ against that cold/flu?

Somewhere, in the past, I noted that the main mechanism by which this mRNA shit seems to cause harm is by causing rec blood cells to stick together.

That's also the same mechanism by which diabetes causes most of the complications that it can cause.

How stupid is it, for someone who already has a medical condition that can cause agglutination of the red blood cells to happen, to take a drug that is known, also, to cause that to happen?

Last edited:

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
When one is vulnerable then one stays out of stores, church, anywhere where people are. Vaxxed or unvaxxed. That's what we've chosen to do.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When one is vulnerable then one stays out of stores, church, anywhere where people are. Vaxxed or unvaxxed. That's what we've chosen to do.

Churches and stores, but not strip clubs and liquor stores.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Are the vaccines responsible for ā€œall those deathsā€? Possibly, but, just as always, proponents of the "vaccine" are screaming how there is no evidence to support this claim and such a conclusion requires leaps in logic and of faith and one has to first determine and establish that there is actually ā€œall those deathsā€ and not take the word of lunatics whose new foci is on people dying, because something else is going on.

I believe in vaccines, but as I stated before in this thread, I don't believe that MRNA shots are vaccines. From my point of view, I am skeptical about it, and from your point of view you think I need to legitimize my skepticism but talking against the "vaccines". Put it this way, I am first, and foremost a mathematician. I trust numbers, they don't lie. I don't trust words, I even question actions. But I never doubt patterns. It is no different to recognizing cars on the road that are like yours. You say "only 8%"? The difference between 8% in 10 million and 8% in 200ish million is that one raises eyebrows while the other prompts immediate action. Especially considering that every single one of these cases resembles a freak accident that is waiting to happen, one that possibly hurt your loved ones.

As a pure blood, I donā€™t really give a shit and I can certainly take this position, because, I know and have pointed out that majority of people are f-ing stupid, especially people on the left, who were actively campaigning against everyone who was skeptical, who asked questions, who refused to be lab rat. What we are all seeing now is a bunch of morons exhibiting buyerā€™s remorse; morons who didnā€™t listen and are now scrambling, wishing there was a refund. Then there are those people who warned their retarded family members and are noticing that the "vaccines" give negative ā€˜protectionā€™ after a few months, but, also that they destroy the protection that should have been provided by natural immunity and are hitting the highways with their suspicions. This is actually confirmed to be true. See the link here.

So, you are a racist bastard? Thank you for clearing that up! Now, I know you are too stupid to carry on a reasonable discussion.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Let's say you're right. Why court order is needed for CDC to release the data?

This is only the 10 million that bothered to report their adverse affects. How many people in the United States are jabbed with either J&J, Pfizer or Moderna and haven't reported? How many people have died suddenly the past two years and were unable to report, were labelled as Covid deaths, etc? Think about it for a few seconds before you play it down. These ***** still want you to get "vaccinated" even while they had this information and weren't planning on telling you for another 75 years until they have been sued and were forced to release it.

Doctors were required to report adverse reactions. You knew that, but chose to lie because it doesn't fit your conspiracy theory.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
šŸ˜²

The shots were and are a disaster for incredibly too many healthy people who DID NOT need them. Acknowledge that or be run over by facts and science.

When a package of lettuce makes three people sick, there is a nationwide recall.

When a "vaccines" maim and murder tens of thousands, they just want to mandate everyone to get it.

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
The vaccines were AT BEST ineffective--and at worst are tragic.

As the propaganda wears off--and it is propaganda--the truth will hurt. Not for all of us. But for some.

These "vaccines" were presented as a "savior" of the humanity from the virus "so dangerous", yet less lethal than a flu.

Now, all cause mortality skyrockets to levels previously unseen ever before, making the "pandemic" death blips look like a joke. What's funny, this high all cause mortality correlates only with 'high vax' countries, and they still saying it has nothing to do with the "vaccines". Remember, it went from "safe and effective" to "rare" myocarditis, to 8% hospitalization rate. And that's only what we know, so it'll probably be even worse.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
These "vaccines" were presented as a "savior" of the humanity from the virus "so dangerous", yet less lethal than a flu.

Now, all cause mortality skyrockets to levels previously unseen ever before, making the "pandemic" death blips look like a joke. What's funny, this high all cause mortality correlates only with 'high vax' countries, and they still saying it has nothing to do with the "vaccines". Remember, it went from "safe and effective" to "rare" myocarditis, to 8% hospitalization rate. And that's only what we know, so it'll probably be even worse.

I will never be able to fathom the fact that there are so many people in this world who haven't the intelligence to grasp this, but are still able to get out of bed, make breakfast without burning the house down, and get to work without killing anyone on the way.

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score

OK, let's talk about choices.

When pharma, gov't, medial, all tell you that "vaccines" are "100 safe and effective" and if you get the shot you won't get sick or transmit the virus, and if you blindly believe they're telling you the truth, then taking the shot would be a wise choice. But what if they're not telling you the truth, which is highly likely they're not, based on historic patterns. Those who made a choice to take a shot, with the help of all mentioned before were trying to make lives of those who resisted as miserable it could be, using threats of losing jobs, refusing services, etc. Fast forward few years, they are trying to make us forget making choices that differ from theirs, and in some cases even asking for forgiveness for what they tried to do to us.

Back in 2020, every death was blamed on coronavirus. They scared you to death to take a shot. Two years later, with pandemic being officially over, we have more death synonymous with coronavirus than during the pandemic. No, it has nothing to do with vax, right?... because its the pharma, and gov't, and media that are all saying so. You just have to trust them, enough to take your boosters, for life.

We all defend own choices, while attacking others. Let's say that one day, we wake up and realize that vaxxies died as often as non-vaxxies. Was it worth going thru all this for nothing?

But what if these new discoveries about "vaccines", people dying suddenly and unexplainably, and data prove that not taking the jab was the right choice? If not law, then some kind of divine intervention is needed against pharma, and media, and gov't, because not once in human history has the general health of populations been hijacked by such negative interests.

August West

Gold Member
Reaction score

When a package of lettuce makes three people sick, there is a nationwide recall.

When a "vaccines" maim and murder tens of thousands, they just want to mandate everyone to get it.
No one was forced to get the vaccine. If it was a condition of your employment, you had the option of finding another job.

šŸ’² Amazon Deals šŸ’²

Forum List