What's new
US Message Board šŸ¦… Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CDZ Do you trust current COVID "vaccines"?

Do you trust COVID vaccines?

• Yes

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • No

Votes: 45 61.6%

• Total voters

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No, you don't know the ingredients.
sure I do. They tell you what the ingredient is with the strain of the virus that they're using. I don't take them ever, but you are incorrect on what is considered a vaccine.

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Interested in side effects? check out most meds,
I chose going with the majority of doctors & experts in the field.
No guarantees no mater what your choice is.
Willing to take the risk if in doing so I increase the chance of not giving or getting the virus.
but it doesn't give you any chance to not get or give it. It's in full view today that's a lie. Why do you ignore facts?

I have a 99.725% chance of not getting it without the vaccine. So far, that figure hasn't changed with the vaccine. So factually, you're incorrect.

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Reaction score
then why do the manufacturers state the masks don't protect against a virus?
They filter exhausted air...not consumable air.
Exactly what it says...the wearer is not protection against incoming air of contaminants...and it's possible to inhale dead virus. (Without water droplets)

But it does trap exhausted live virus contained in water droplets protecting those around you from your viral shedding.

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
Exactly what it says...the wearer is not protection against incoming air of contaminants...and it's possible to inhale dead virus. (Without water droplets)

But it does trap exhausted live virus contained in water droplets protecting those around you from your viral shedding.
Does it?

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Again...
I'll repeat myself...

How about some actually good science instead of junk science...
Then you might actually have a chance I'll listen to something you say.

Do you even understand what good science actually is? You know...the kind that others can repeat and get the same results.

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
Again...
I'll repeat myself...

How about some actually good science instead of junk science...
Then you might actually have a chance I'll listen to something you say.

Do you even understand what good science actually is? You know...the kind that others can repeat and get the same results.
I posted video to show what happens when you're breathing. It's not junk science, it's practical example. It's happening regardless if is cold, as in video, or warm, droplets are getting out.

Because of that, mask manufacturers are printing this label on their packaging.

1638210217059.png

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I posted video to show what happens when you're breathing. It's not junk science, it's practical example. It's happening regardless if is cold, as in video, or warm, droplets are getting out.

View attachment 569708
You haven't listened to a thing I've said...

Obviously your next course of action is to cough on my or some other form of physical assault...

All other anti-mask and antivaxxer all behave exactly as you are. You are violent and infectious in your actions....

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Reaction score

View attachment 569708
Junk science!
It's not going to protect the wearer from anything. It's to protect others...

Simple case in point....
A loan office in rural Georgia upper management decided they were going to open the office back up. No mask or vaccine requirements were made.
My SIL being middle management had to begin showing up in site as well... dropped off her child at my MIL and FIL's for daycare (there aren't any other forms of daycare available)
She was thinking about getting vaccinated just to be sure...but it was too late.

She unknowingly almost killed my MIL and FIL...that was last summer and he still is out on disability because half of his lungs are gone...same with his kidneys. He has never smoked a day in his life. But he MIGHT recover enough to go to work next summer...if he can get away from the oxygen bottle long enough.

And he WAS a devout antivaxxer and anti-mask person...
He has since changed his position.... something about that oxygen bottle he is married to that has given him a new Outlook on things.

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I agree that masks are for exhaled air but so is not coughing all over people....like one's mammy told ya!!! Remember it's the fine particles that travel; not the snot gollops.

Greg

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree that masks are for exhaled air but so is not coughing all over people....like one's mammy told ya!!! Remember it's the fine particles that travel; not the snot gollops.

Greg
There's a REASON why a surgeon wears a mask while operating on patients....

DUH! It's not like he is expecting that mask to protect himself from you while out cold and on a ventilator while he is cutting on you.

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph
Reaction score
No. Pfizer and Moderna are not Vaccines. They are experimental, gene altering, mRNA therapies for which we have inadequate testing data to ascertain safety over the long term. The VAERS database shows that deaths from the Vaxxes over a few months exceed the total of all other vaccines over a cumulative 30 years.

I will not take a Vaxx without my informed consent. I do not consent.

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Reaction score
:rofl:

No doctor or hospital gets money for you dying from covid, that's just another right wing, pants on fire, lie. Medicare/Medicaid pays more for medical treatments for covid.... when you die, the treatment and money stops. (contrary to right wing conspiracy, no one is lying about the hospital's covid deaths, for more money).....
Here is a tweet, from some liberal on the left, that is too dumb, to understand what Dr. Redfield is saying, that yeah, indeed, that is the case. :rolleyes:

. . . and here is a health director in Illinois admitting it.

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
You haven't listened to a thing I've said...

Obviously your next course of action is to cough on my or some other form of physical assault...

All other anti-mask and antivaxxer all behave exactly as you are. You are violent and infectious in your actions....

Are you calling me anti-vaxxer? What makes you think I am?

Last edited:
OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
There's a REASON why a surgeon wears a mask while operating on patients....

DUH! It's not like he is expecting that mask to protect himself from you while out cold and on a ventilator while he is cutting on you.

Now you're implying that surgeons are wearing the same mask sold to you from Amazon shelf.

For a moment I thought you're comedian.

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here is a tweet, from some liberal on the left, that is too dumb, to understand what Dr. Redfield is saying, that yeah, indeed, that is the case. :rolleyes:

. . . and here is a health director in Illinois admitting it.

And yet...
There's no evidence that these "injuries or deaths" that are claimed to be a result of the vaccines have risen above a placebo effect.

A gloved hand treatment (waving a gloved hand over a patient) has a higher rate of injuries and deaths than the mRNA vaccines do.

So...got anything else?

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now you're implying that surgeons are wearing the same mask sold to you from Amazon shelf.

For a moment I thought you're comedian.
Most surgeons are double masked...and wearing a face shield to protect themselves from arterial spray.

But the masks are to protect the patient...not the surgeon. Patients are usually on gas or some other respirator. But for whatever reason the nurse and the attending and the anesthesiologist all wear masks too...

In fact anyone in the operating room is wearing a mask...now why do you suppose that is?

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
Most surgeons are double masked...and wearing a face shield to protect themselves from arterial spray.

But the masks are to protect the patient...not the surgeon. Patients are usually on gas or some other respirator. But for whatever reason the nurse and the attending and the anesthesiologist all wear masks too...

In fact anyone in the operating room is wearing a mask...now why do you suppose that is?
And you calling me on "junk science". Really?

Surgeons are wearing medial grade surgical masks, and yes, they getting double masked... but here is where you're wrong, they're wearing masks not to protect the patient. You won't get educated by watching Greys anatomy, so please allow me... Every surgeon and member of their team must be healthy in order to perform the surgery. So why do they really wear the mask? They wear it primarily as protection from patient-derived blood/bodily fluid splashes. You would know that if you read the Cochrane review, instead of echoing TV talking heads.

Last edited:

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score

it does? post that piece.

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score

yep from bacteria, not viruses. stop promoting your stupid.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List