What's new
US Message Board šŸ¦… Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CDZ Do you trust current COVID "vaccines"?

Do you trust COVID vaccines?

• Yes

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 42 60.9%

• Total voters
OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
You think covid has a 99.9% recovery rate but i'm the delusional one? :cuckoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You're on the thin ice with your insults. Since you asked, the answer is: Yes, you are delusional one. It's been posted many times, you're just refusing to acknowledge it.

Scientists and researchers are constantly tracking infections and recoveries. But they have data only on confirmed cases, so they canā€™t count people who donā€™t get COVID-19 tests. Experts also donā€™t have information about the outcome of every infection. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

Coronavirus Recovery

CDC shows COVID-19 has high survival rate - follow the links​

United States COVID-19 Statistics

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
Reading material

Experimental mRNA vaccines have been heralded as having the potential for great benefits, but they also harbor the possibility of potentially tragic and even catastrophic unforeseen consequences. The mRNA vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 have been implemented with great fanfare, but there are many aspects of their widespread utilization that merit concern. We have reviewed some, but not all, of those concerns here, and we want to emphasize that these concerns are potentially serious and might not be evident for years or even transgenerationally.

Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19

krichton

Platinum Member
Reaction score
OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm refusing to acknowledge it because I can do math. Let it be on record then that you think 832k deaths out of 55 million cases equals 99.99% survivability.
Where exactly anyone (including me) stated that equals to 99.99%?

Link?

According to new CDC data, where they state that only 6% of those 832K "COVID" deaths are actually from COVID only.

If you do the math, than 99.99% survivability would be correct.

Last edited:

krichton

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where exactly anyone (including me) stated that equals to 99.99%?

Link?

According to new CDC data, where they state that only 6% of those 832K "COVID" deaths are actually from COVID only.

If you do the math, than 99.99% survivability would be correct.

No, your information is directly from Qanon, who was the originator of that silly claim. You contribute to the spread of Qanon propaganda and lies. Fact. Covid is listed as the cause of death in 100% of those 800K deaths. Six percent was just from covid and 94% was covid and an underlying condition. That is what the CDC data is actually saying.

Clair has always maintained that 832K deaths from 55 million cases is equivalent to 99.99% survivability. You support her claim in post 561. Nuff said. This is a clear example of how antivaxxers don't ever verify or vet any of the stuff they read. If it falls into the same category of being against the vaccines they just share it and support it regardless of whether it even makes any sense.

OP
AmeĀ®icano

AmeĀ®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
No, your information is directly from Qanon, who was the originator of that silly claim. You contribute to the spread of Qanon propaganda and lies. Fact. Covid is listed as the cause of death in 100% of those 800K deaths. Six percent was just from covid and 94% was covid and an underlying condition. That is what the CDC data is actually saying.

Clair has always maintained that 832K deaths from 55 million cases is equivalent to 99.99% survivability. You support her claim in post 561. Nuff said. This is a clear example of how antivaxxers don't ever verify or vet any of the stuff they read. If it falls into the same category of being against the vaccines they just share it and support it regardless of whether it even makes any sense.

The only one mentioning QAnon here is you, nobody else.

Now, tell me please, since you "know" the math... what is survivability rate if out of 55 million cases 832K people die. Exact number please.

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't trust Covid vaccines.

That's why I haven't had the poison jab so far.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List