Do you think whites are being replaced?

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
Whites are having less than one baby per person. Colored people are having more than one baby per person. Whites are being replaced, that is all there is to that.

What do you think?

Whites are having less than one baby per person. Colored people are having more than one baby per person. Whites are being replaced, that is all there is to that.

What do you think?
Glad you haven't posted much in 10 yrs for sure

Blacks are aborting faster than birth. Now their 12%

Did you just wake up after 10 yrs...Where ya been?

What do you think?

I don't give a shit on this because it isn't important.

I married a dark-skinned woman resulting into two daughters one who looks white the other almost white I love them not for the color but for their being my daughters.

Not specifically whites, Americans are being replaced by compliant immigrants. It's been going on for years now. One look at the border and it's pretty clear that Americans are being killed off by immigrants bringing in poisonous drugs and immigration from a very compliant third world.

What do you think?
It's ok to not know what replaced means...

But, by your logic....you are saying whites are removing themselves...

Black folks aren't forcing them to have fewer babies

So again...who is replacing white people??

Why aren't you folks attacking white folks who have less than one baby??

And we all know that all you fragile minded racists will do is just declare Hispanics as white ....but only the ones who are willing to hate themselves to your satisfaction...

What do you think?
I don't care either way. It's not a problem. But actually, you're wrong. In the US at least, blacks and Asians also have low birth rates.

The fact that you pose this question demonstrates CRT to be true.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
This is why it always tickles me when the right wing loons want to grant person-hood to a fetus. That would mean that every pregnant woman gets counted (at least) twice. For every white baby being born in the US there are like 4-5 non-white babies being born. Sure you want to go down that road?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This is why it always tickles me when the right wing loons want to grant person-hood to a fetus. That would mean that every pregnant woman gets counted (at least) twice. For every white baby being born in the US there are like 4-5 non-white babies being born. Sure you want to go down that road?
The question I have is why they are so scared of being a minority, especially since they say race doesn't matter lol

Replacement connotes removal. That is obviously wrong.

But it keeps the rubes paranoid and angry, and that's what matters.
And you insure that the "rubes" stop hearing you when you use words like "rubes".

And this is why there will never be serious discussion of race in this country.

:)

New Topics

Forum List

Back