Do You Think Warmies Should Shed Themselves of Cars?

I think that Tom should stop being a hypocrite and go live in a cave, since it's what he's demanding of others.

Now, since the rational people of all political stripes aren't demanding any such things, no hypocrisy there. Remember, some deniers lying their asses off about rational people does not make the rational people hypocrites. It just confirms those deniers are proud liars.

If a philosophy is sound, lies aren't required to support it. Denialism collapses without an unending stream of lies to support it.

Why stop at cars.. They bloviate that they are superior and should get all your money to do as they see fit. I say lets make them lead by example...

No car
No computer
No electricity
No food
Allowed to live in caves - no fire (contributes to CO2)
NO medical assistance or care (all the plastics, medicines, and technology require CO2)
Not allowed to kill anything as it might upset the eco system
And as soon as they themselves stop emitting that evil CO2 the earth will be saved!

Just say'in.....

Excellent! It appears that Billy and Mr. H are also volunteering to live in a cave! At least some of these deniers are finally willing to back up all their big talk with some action.

Why stop at cars.. They bloviate that they are superior and should get all your money to do as they see fit. I say lets make them lead by example...

No car
No computer
No electricity
No food
NO medical assistance or care (all the plastics, medicines, and technology require CO2)
And as soon as they themselves stop emitting that evil CO2 the earth will be saved!

Just say'in.....

What you're "just sayin" is a death threat.

No car
No computer
No electricity
No food

Just say'in.....

Nope! It is what major players in the Obama Administration have held as core beliefs for many years, James Holdren being just one of the people who would purge the earth of so many "consumers" and has written books on just that.

“Perhaps those agencies, combined with UNEP and the United Nations population agencies, might eventually be developed into a Planetary Regime—sort of an international superagency for population, resources, and environment. Such a comprehensive Planetary Regime could control the development, administration, conservation, and distribution of all natural resources, renewable or nonrenewable, at least insofar as international implications exist. Thus the Regime could have the power to control pollution not only in the atmosphere and oceans, but also in such freshwater bodies as rivers and lakes that cross international boundaries or that discharge into the oceans. The Regime might also be a logical central agency for regulating all international trade, perhaps including assistance from DCs to LDCs, and including all food on the international market.” --John P. Holdren, Obama’s science advisor, Ecoscience 1977.

It is the fools who think this is about CO2 and the earth who are in for a rude awakening.

“Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society.”
--John P. Holdren, Obama’s science advisor, Ecoscience 1977.

Save the earth, Abort liberals..

You call it a death threat because the solution your side gives will be applied to you too? Now that is hysterical... Its ok as long as YOU are not affected...

“A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal” -- Ted Turner, founder of CNN.

Tell me. who on your side will determine who is allowed to live and who will be culled?

Last edited:
Death penalty for global warming deniers?

At the end of that process, some GW deniers would never admit their mistake and as a result they would be executed. Perhaps that would be the only way to stop the rest of them. The death penalty would have been justified in terms of the enormous numbers of saved future lives.”
Richard Parncutt, Professor of Systematic Musicology, University of Graz – 2012

Billy Bob,

it is an old meme among deniers. Your work is about as original as the back of my hand. If this place had any actual management, your post would be deleted and you'd receive a warning. But it doesn't, so you won't. Just realize the only result of your post will be to inform that many more people that much more certainly that you bring nothing to this argument but puerile emotion and your own bitterness.

No car
No computer
No electricity
No food

Just say'in.....

Oh, STFU.

Billy Bob,

it is an old meme among deniers. Your work is about as original as the back of my hand. If this place had any actual management, your post would be deleted and you'd receive a warning. But it doesn't, so you won't. Just realize the only result of your post will be to inform that many more people that much more certainly that you bring nothing to this argument but puerile emotion and your own bitterness.

Too Funny!

You think that because I post an item demanding the same treatment of alarmists as they have been demanding for decades that we be culled from the earth, And you get butt hurt about it, that I should be silenced and only your opinion is valid. You kick and scream about evil CO2 but you consume and emit it just the same, while you berate others for doing the same. The hypocrisy is stunning..

And you said i bring nothing to the debate. Why have you not answered my basic empirical evidence questions? Why have you regurgitated left wing talking points without a shred of cognitive thought? P;lease show us what 120ppm of CO2 over 65 years has done. Use the unadulterated data not some modeled and adjusted junk.

I have shown that the increase has done nothing to the natural variation rates of warming and now cooling. Please show us your math, data, and methods so that we can understand what it is you fear. The empirical evidence suggests there is nothing to fear.

Deniers, why are any of you still posting here?

If you want anyone else to take your anti-technology demands seriously, you need to lead the way by personal example. Turn off your computers, cease all use of electricity and fossil fuels, and move into a cave.

Before you go, tell us which cave you'll be in. We'll send a news team there in a month to see how you're doing. That will be your big chance to show the world how dedicated your are to the cause.

Billy Bob,

Too Funny!

You think that because I post an item demanding the same treatment of alarmists as they have been demanding for decades that we be culled from the earth, And you get butt hurt about it, that I should be silenced and only your opinion is valid. You kick and scream about evil CO2 but you consume and emit it just the same, while you berate others for doing the same. The hypocrisy is stunning..

And you said i bring nothing to the debate. Why have you not answered my basic empirical evidence questions? Why have you regurgitated left wing talking points without a shred of cognitive thought? P;lease show us what 120ppm of CO2 over 65 years has done. Use the unadulterated data not some modeled and adjusted junk.

I have shown that the increase has done nothing to the natural variation rates of warming and now cooling. Please show us your math, data, and methods so that we can understand what it is you fear. The empirical evidence suggests there is nothing to fear.

See IPCC - Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Where is yours?

Billy Bob,

Too Funny!

See IPCC - Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Where is yours?

No empirical evidence.. IPCC garbage based on MODELS... FAIL...

Oh... just try and get the Method, Math, And Data for that report.... AR5 now just say that CO2 is "best guess"...... has impacted climate... they cant even determine how much of an impact.. They acknowledge that natural variation is the sole cause without saying it outright.... They validate the empirical evidence i gave you.... Yet you can not see the forest through the trees...

Last edited:
I think that Tom should stop being a hypocrite and go live in a cave, since it's what he's demanding of others.

Now, since the rational people of all political stripes aren't demanding any such things, no hypocrisy there. Remember, some deniers lying their asses off about rational people does not make the rational people hypocrites. It just confirms those deniers are proud liars.

If a philosophy is sound, lies aren't required to support it. Denialism collapses without an unending stream of lies to support it.
You don't get to dance around the issue.

Excellent! It appears that Billy and Mr. H are also volunteering to live in a cave! At least some of these deniers are finally willing to back up all their big talk with some action.
Don't put your problems on us.....Your side is bitching about the climate.
Lead by example. Let those who do the most talking make the first sacrifice.

Forum List

Back