Do you think this Elvis song is racist?

Discuss your thoughts...

I think the Pillsbury Doe Boy is racist, because he is white. :auiqs.jpg:

1614239469351.png

It was written by Mac Davis for Elvis because of Elvis really did grow up in a ghetto. So it is not racist unless some one thinks poor white people are being seen in a bad way by this song.

yes

most white Southerners are racist...and a couple, i assume, are nice people
You really ARE a pathetic pos!!! btw: why do you assume the young man was BLACK you racist pos!!! It was about the chains of poverty; like where Elvis came from!! and who said the cops shot him? May have been a gang.......................

Greg

yes

most white Southerners are racist...and a couple, i assume, are nice people
You really ARE a pathetic pos!!! btw: why do you assume the young man was BLACK you racist pos!!! It was about the chains of poverty; like where Elvis came from!! and who said the cops shot him? May have been a gang.......................

Greg
bless your heart

EVERYTHING is racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...I thought the old version had different lyrics--we had the Elvis 50 song collection.....I thought it had the word ''black''' in it.....?

Discuss your thoughts...

Na Elvis's family was white trash. He was brought up in the South and mixed with black folk. That is how he developed his spiritual/blues orientated vocal style, pretty rare for a white guy in the early fifties.
Must admit though I thought he was singing about a black guy but even if you listen to the original single, 'black' isn't mentioned.

Discuss your thoughts...

I think the Pillsbury Doe Boy is racist, because he is white. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 461447

Mother fucker whiskey just shot out my nostril laughing so hard ...lol

I want a shirt like that meme, so I can wear it around town. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 461477

They got a T-shirt for reality yet??

View attachment 461483

Bullshit.
Most of Obama's jobs were government jobs...which is a net loss to the debt. He hired millions of blacks and foreigners and put them in the federal government. He expanded the IRS by 1000%. He also took over the TSA. Also, the way they count jobs changed under Obama. One person holding 3 jobs to make ends meet isn't the same as someone who has a full-time job that pays the bills...but under Obama a part-time job is the same as a full-time job. He considered a job that worked 20 hrs a week the same as one that is 40 hrs a week.
What counts is how many private sector jobs you helped create.
BTW, Democrats intentionally destroyed the private sector under Trump with their Draconian lockdowns.
You cannot blame Trump for that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back