Do You Think The U.S. Will Exist In 20 Years As It Does Now

I am starting to have my doubts.

My biggest concern is the centralization of power and control of the information/disinformation.

The school systems began failing most kids decades ago. Good systems still exist, but most are not what they used to be.

As both sides become more militant in their approach, I see things starting to happen that would create splits resulting in the country breaking up.
Do You Think The U.S. Will Exist In 20 Years As It Does Now
NO, definitely not. It will be a disgusting, dangerous shithole full of filth.
Good, real, core Americans will be gone...Mexico, Central and South America will have too great a presence.
The proof is in the current statistics related to all predominantly dark communities, cities, states and nations.

Does it still exist now? I don't think so but maybe we'll have it back in 20 yrs.

Once they ruin their states, they turn around and move to a red state and vote for the same stupid people that ruined the state they had to move from.
Agent Smith aka Texas/Red States to Liberals fleeing blue states (with some words changed to suit the intent) :
I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you liberals do not. You move to another area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Liberals are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we (conservatives) are the cure.

After 4 years of the Vegetable and coming disasters, Trump will ride triumphantly ahead as all these mother fucking absolute corrupt beings in 4 years.

I Believe The Vegetable was a necessity now to see how really retarded libturd policies are and what lying crooked face fucks they really are.

We'll be fine in 20 yrs

The problem is the Nazis passed a voting bill that will prevent Trump from running. In the bill is a requirement that a President must show his tax records for the last 10 years.
The bill passed in the house failed in tbe senate. Trump will assuredly run in 2024. We must stop the fraud by then.

Trump ran on building the wall to save lives...he killed 300K Americans

Biden ran on saving our democracy...he destroyed the republic

the president of Mauritania went back to herding goats after he left office. as opposed to our leaders, who cling to their seats. with these kinds of leaders, there will be no America left

My biggest concern is the centralization of power and control of the information/disinformation.

The school systems began failing most kids decades ago. Good systems still exist, but most are not what they used to be.

As both sides become more militant in their approach, I see things starting to happen that would create splits resulting in the country breaking up.

Nope. This Republic is over. After the upcoming bloodshed I hope it is reconstructed as it was founded, but odds are we are headed for a dictatorship.

If the dems win that's the only possible outcome.

Oh, there is no doubt that the configuration of this nation will be different by the end of this century.

Some Americans refuse to either leave this country or live in a country that is governed by thoroughly incompetent and corrupt individuals.

No.
We are all alive at the time to watch the fall of the USA. Lucky us. :rolleyes:
The US does not have to fall, but you white racists are going to create the demise.
Says the racist who doesnt realize that it is the inner city blacks that murder each other.

After 4 years of the Vegetable and coming disasters, Trump will ride triumphantly ahead as all these mother fucking absolute corrupt beings in 4 years.

I Believe The Vegetable was a necessity now to see how really retarded libturd policies are and what lying crooked face fucks they really are.

We'll be fine in 20 yrs

The problem is the Nazis passed a voting bill that will prevent Trump from running. In the bill is a requirement that a President must show his tax records for the last 10 years.
The bill passed in the house failed in tbe senate. Trump will assuredly run in 2024. We must stop the fraud by then.
Another good from this. We will finally have voter laws

I don’t know,he is probably right,it’s not just America that has been ruined,many other counties are in the same boat.

Maybe, but this used to be the greatest country in the world. The others, some societies that have been around thousands of years, have capitulated to evil throughout time while we worked and fought, lost hundreds of thousands of lives to maintain freedom. That very same evil is now running our entire federal government.

Many years ago, the Communists said they would takeover the United States, but do so without one bullet being fired; they will takeover from within. We laughed and smirked at the thought because our morals and American values were too powerful to allow that to happen here. We assumed those who wanted to live in such a society would pack up and leave for one of those many places that already exist. But they didn't. They stayed to ruin this country, and now they are working on turning our once great country into a single-party government for eternity, and stripping us of our guns so we cannot rebel.

I'm sure the USA and Europe will be in 20 years better than they are today. In 2019 for example we made a nice picture of a black hole - the most simple and also the very best picture of the current decade. It's a picture, which shows the reality far away, where we are able to see our ideas here and now are able to be not totally wrong - what's much more than we are able to expect in many cases. Yesterday for example I saw in TV how scientists from Iceland ... ¿or was it Greenland? ... made food with the help of specially selected microorganisms out of the CO2 in the atmosphere. I was perplexed because this "simple" idea solves many problems - also for people who hate it to have to eat living structures. Perhaps one day we will eat nothign else than only such food. Who knows? A new door is open. We will see.

During the last years everyone in the world listened to the loud senseless noise Donald Trump was producing - and such a noise makes everyone deaf and had created totally wrong ideas about the power of narcisstic autocrats. Who is listening for example in a similar way to this what the Pope says in the Iraq today in our days now? The important message "We are all sister and brothes and the god of love and peace love will win" is not so loud - we think, we often heard it - but do we really? - and do we really understand this very important calm message?

Everyone, who dreams of a good future for all mankind, knows that this future starts deep in the own heart - and we all are only successful if we learn to listen what the calm certainity of love and peace teaches us. The USA is a violent place on a violent planet Earth - change this! Specially change yourselve! Seek for a new planet Earth here and now around you - and perhaps one day we will be astonished that this, what we will find, will be really a great thing - for everyone of us.

And to all teachers let me say: Let no one fall! Who is not able to learn today, will learn tomorrow by the own good or bad experiences. Give everyone today also emotional and mindful strategies for bad times - and not only for good times - in the hope that really bad times never will come.

Last edited:
Another thread painting a clear picture of Trumpism.

Bigotry, paranoia, rage.

Translation:
“Another thread featuring wise, courageous people paying close attention to demographics, statistics and REALITY. How dare these brave bastards put the future of our nation over their personal FEELZ today...how dare they acknowledge what dark people do to EVERYWHERE they reside.”

Another thread painting a clear picture of Trumpism.

Bigotry, paranoia, rage.

Translation:
“Another thread featuring wise, courageous people paying close attention to demographics, statistics and REALITY. How dare these brave bastards put the future of our nation over their personal FEELZ today...how dare they acknowledge what dark people do to EVERYWHERE they reside.”
:itsok:

Right on cue.

America is over if we don’t assimilate, poor Americans need commonality, opportunity,, calling the poor racist and victims is a bad combination

We'll be fine in 20 yrs
Trump would have to ten times as much as he did as President. And if we elect another Repub RINO what difference would it ultimately make but to prolong the death sentence. In that case lets get it over with.

New Topics

Forum List

Back