Do You Think The U.S. Will Exist In 20 Years As It Does Now

At that point I do believe The once United States will have dissolved into several nation-states. A few - probably in the middle of the continent - united in a new federation. One based on the principles that united the colonies in the first place but constant at war with raiding parties from other alliances trying to take away those things the "maker" states produce. Like food.

Probably one major "cluster" along a major waterway so goods can be transported between them without having to use aircraft which inevitably would be shot down by the "taker" states.

There likely will be several clusters of those "taker" states. At least some will erect walls around themselves. Not to keep others out - rather to keep folks IN.

I doubt there will be a new inclusive sea-to-sea nation ever again but I would not rule out the possibility if civilization devolves to about 1600 AD levels. Serfdom.

I am starting to have my doubts.

My biggest concern is the centralization of power and control of the information/disinformation.

The school systems began failing most kids decades ago. Good systems still exist, but most are not what they used to be.

As both sides become more militant in their approach, I see things starting to happen that would create splits resulting in the country breaking up.
I see things starting to happen that would create splits
In 1990s i saw that the US was going down the shitter. It took you this long to see it?

I see myself as a bit of an optimist.

That is why I can't get to excited about what I see on this board.

Most of it is just the lazy musings of people who are frustrated because they don't get their way.
Did you know that the Weimar Republic went bankrupt because they were billions of dollars in debt?

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org)

National debt 28 trillion.
Unfunded debt 82.6 trillion.

My biggest concern is the centralization of power and control of the information/disinformation.

The school systems began failing most kids decades ago. Good systems still exist, but most are not what they used to be.

As both sides become more militant in their approach, I see things starting to happen that would create splits resulting in the country breaking up.
In 1990s i saw that the US was going down the shitter. It took you this long to see it?

Most of it is just the lazy musings of people who are frustrated because they don't get their way.
Did you know that the Weimar Republic went bankrupt because they were billions of dollars in debt?

The Biden meinhof gang have added 6 trillion in 6 weeks lol

Most of you whites here are British or German but it’s a lateral move
I am going to Israel
I get a free uzi and house !!

The Biden meinhof gang have added 6 trillion in 6 weeks lol
Went to Bass Pro Shop today, and there was a very long line waiting to see the gun salesmen. A few pistols and rifles were all that was there...

This guy is a prime example of the US going down the shitter...
Pretty much most the board knows that,they also know he is a kid who has not reached puberty yet posing as an adult trying to convince everyone he is 32 years old.lol I think he picked that number cause he probably has an older sibling that age.lol

No.
We are all alive at the time to watch the fall of the USA. Lucky us. :rolleyes:

After 4 years of the Vegetable and coming disasters, Trump will ride triumphantly ahead as all these mother fucking absolute corrupt beings in 4 years.

I Believe The Vegetable was a necessity now to see how really retarded libturd policies are and what lying crooked face fucks they really are.

We'll be fine in 20 yrs
trump was the vegetable and he will never be president again.

Yes we will be fine in 20 years. White racists need to start working on accomodation now.

No.
The US does not have to fall, but you white racists are going to create the demise.

After 4 years of the Vegetable and coming disasters, Trump will ride triumphantly ahead as all these mother fucking absolute corrupt beings in 4 years.

I Believe The Vegetable was a necessity now to see how really retarded libturd policies are and what lying crooked face fucks they really are.

We'll be fine in 20 yrs
I don't have 20 years.

We'll be fine in 20 yrs

Yes we will be fine in 20 years. White racists need to start working on accomodation now.
I certainly regret we did not pick our own cotton 300 yrs ago. Biggest reason is you would not be alive.
I would be alive. You keep repeating that silly line, but what it shows us is that you recognize that your ancestors were lazy shiftless fucks who wanted everything handed to them.

We'll be fine in 20 yrs
I don't have 20 years.
I could. But if I do it won't matter because I won't know the fuck is going on anyway at Happy Acres.

No.
The US does not have to fall, but you white racists are going to create the demise.
Fuck You and your racism you degenerate pos.
You are the racist here son.

1615170766608.png

We'll be fine in 20 yrs

I certainly regret we did not pick our own cotton 300 yrs ago. Biggest reason is you would not be alive.
I would be alive. You keep repeating that silly line, but what it shows us is that you recognize that your ancestors were lazy shiftless fucks who wanted everything handed to them.
My ancestors came from Europe circa 1900 you GD fool. Quit blaming everyone for you turning out to be a mother fucker shit head.
And so your ancestors benefitted from Jim Crow. I will blame whites for what they have done and you will accept it. I am sure that I have accomplished more than you.

No.
Fuck You and your racism you degenerate pos.
You are the racist here son.
Sure. Everyone is a racist racist. The finger always points back to itself Wacist.
You're the one pointing fingers bitch.

Forum List

Back