Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No, he's mostly dishonest.

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No. He's rarely honest.

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Don't know

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
I think he's about as honest as someone in his line of work can be. But that's a leper with the most fingers distinction, really.

Obama's problem is that he doesn't have the skills required to do his job.

Three idiots voted two said they think he's honest and one said they don't know. Who in Gods names doesn't know when someone is lying?

obama is the biggest lying sack of sit that has ever lived in the white hous.

He's as honest as the next politician. Maybe even on the more honest side among politicians in general.

Three idiots voted two said they think he's honest and one said they don't know. Who in Gods names doesn't know when someone is lying?

Some people want to give him the benefit of the doubt.....but it's like saying O.J. may be innocent but he knows the killers.

I think Obama knows exactly what he's doing and sometimes he doesn't care about the consequences.

Usually a weak leader that has run out of ideas scapegoats the opposition in 3rd world countries. It's how Qaddaffi, Mubarak, Castro, and numerous others stayed in power so long. Problem is Obama's scapegoating is tearing this country apart.....and good leaders don't cause strife. They nip it in the bud. Obama can't.

Yep, the most honest in recent history.

Is Gitmo closed?
Has he repealed the patriot act?

Does he maybe know some things now that he didn't know as a congressman? Of course...

Broken campaign promises /= dishonesty.

But but but that was part of the hopie changie feeling that was part of his platform to the white house.

More lies obamacare will save money.
Another lie we will be out of Iraq by the end of 2010
More lies he never heard the reverned wright preach his racist hate in the pull pit even though he was a member for 20 ytears

Some people want to give him the benefit of the doubt.....but it's like saying O.J. may be innocent but he knows the killers.

I think Obama knows exactly what he's doing and sometimes he doesn't care about the consequences.

Usually a weak leader that has run out of ideas scapegoats the opposition in 3rd world countries. It's how Qaddaffi, Mubarak, Castro, and numerous others stayed in power so long. Problem is Obama's scapegoating is tearing this country apart.....and good leaders don't cause strife. They nip it in the bud. Obama can't.

He's not a leader hell he couldn't lead toilet pape to hipe his ass effectivly

Yeah but how do you feel about him overall? Will you vote for him in 2012?

I do, but Republicans will point out that he is black. That means he MUST be dishonest.

Yeah but how do you feel about him overall? Will you vote for him in 2012?

He's an empty suit with no subsatnce

Will you vote for him in 2012

I would shot myself before that thought ever gave birth to an action of stupidity.

No bigger liar than this RW scumbag...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHXq8TRejow]Telling Lies - YouTube[/ame]

Or this other RW filth...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh163n1lJ4M]Richard Nixon - "I'm not a crook" [HIGHER QUALITY - FULL VERSION] - YouTube[/ame]
Nixon resigns - YouTube

As a bonus and resource...

The Conversation: How to Spot a Lie - YouTube

Forum List

Back