• No, he's mostly dishonest.

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No. He's rarely honest.

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Don't know

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
He's an empty suit with no subsatnce

I would shot myself before that thought ever gave birth to an action of stupidity.

who would you vote for if the choice was obama or hitler?

Dishonest question, since Hitler is not on the ballot; but the answer is...."NONE OF THE ABOVE"! Happy now?

dishonest question?

colossal insight.

dishonest poll in a dishonest thread?

total troll droppings?

lance corporal obvious?

be proud stand tall, FREEDOM

He will be, do or say anything to retain the trappings of power.

Bush was accused of lying about WMDs. That led to other accusations. Bush and Cheney proved that they were acting on intelligence supplied by allies. So lie after lie was thrown at them to discredit them. Now everyone thinks the same thing is happening to Obama, but the problem is his press conferences are becoming a comedy of errors. Something they claimed would happen doesn't happen and the press asks them questions about it. The answers are both dishonest and petulant. Often times his press sec responds in a manner that causes gasps from the reporters. It's all just a game they seem to be playing with the press and with the public. Meanwhile the White House is suing, pressuring, committing acts that no other White House has ever done. The kind of thing that is common in corrupt governments. Saying one thing and doing another. Is there any surprise that the economy is in such a poor state. Nobody trusts this president nor do they trust anyone in his administration.

everyone is honest, ask them.:lol:

I think he is no more or less dishonest than the the next politician, BUT, I will say, he shades the truth more than any president I remember, just by sheer range of topics and number of times he does it......and some of it his "professorship" in constitutional law notwithstanding, is plainly either sheer ignorance or...a lie.... maybe just thinking he can pull a fast on on the rubes, example;

his remarks all over Iowa, as to Free Trade agreements congress has been sitting on, that could create jobs.

hello, he as president submits those to congress, which he HAS NOT DONE....you be the judge, lie or just a shading the truth?

Forum List

Back