CDZ Do you think Nikki Haley is lying about Tillerson and Kelly?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Yes Nikki Haley has written a book and like all authors she wants it to be successful and make money. The question I have is do you believe she has fabricated statements from Tillerson and Kelly or do you believe she is being accurate? Given the specificity of what she claimed Tillerson and Kelly said, and the generic tone of their responses, I believe Nikki Haley. If someone accuses you of saying A, B, and C and your response is "at no time was I ever doing D, E, and F" you are probably lying.

Tillerson denies undermining Trump after Nikki Haley allegations

I never understood the hire of Tillerson and of course Kelly was undermining Trump...he made it obvious...remember the leak that came out claiming that the people need not worry because they won't let Trump fuck up the country?...that was Kelly...the Generals hate anti war leaders and if you don't conform to their wishes like Obama ended up doing they will come out against you...

Yes Nikki Haley has written a book and like all authors she wants it to be successful and make money. The question I have is do you believe she has fabricated statements from Tillerson and Kelly or do you believe she is being accurate? Given the specificity of what she claimed Tillerson and Kelly said, and the generic tone of their responses, I believe Nikki Haley. If someone accuses you of saying A, B, and C and your response is "at no time was I ever doing D, E, and F" you are probably lying.

I agree she is mostly accurate. I also think she is making ready to run in 2024.

Who knows. But it would be in character. And Haley is spot on in her description of how the Deep State works to undermine the American people.

"They were stalling, distracting, taking matters into their own hands -- doing anything they could to resist carrying out his policies,...They were heading down a very dangerous path...What they were doing was disloyal to the president. More important, it was disloyal to the American people who elected him,..."

Who knows. But it would be in character. And Haley is spot on in her description of how the Deep State works to undermine the American people.

"They were stalling, distracting, taking matters into their own hands -- doing anything they could to resist carrying out his policies,...They were heading down a very dangerous path...What they were doing was disloyal to the president. More important, it was disloyal to the American people who elected him,..."

Unfortunately for that point, the American people didn't elect him. The Electoral College did that. Once that's done, he has to be POTUS of the whole nation, not just the 25% of the electorate who voted for him.

Added to that is that those officials, including the POTUS himself, take an oath to serve the interests of the country, not those of the POTUS.

Unfortunately for that point, the American people didn't elect him. The Electoral College did that. Once that's done, he has to be POTUS of the whole nation, not just the 25% of the electorate who voted for him.

Added to that is that those officials, including the POTUS himself, take an oath to serve the interests of the country, not those of the POTUS.

I agree, sadly trump doesn't. If you don't agree with trump, you must be a fake in his opinion and the opinions of his base.

Halley is running for President, either in 2024 or 2028. This book keeps her in the limelight. Her reported comments are inconsistent and vague.

The Republicans desperately want a woman they can run. Shes the one I feel like. If they cant get her they will take Tulsi..or even Warren or Harris. Just please find a woman to run is how they feel.
But they are misguided in their thoughts that being a woman will protect her from vicious attacks...as they will find when Trump nominates a female Supreme Court Justice to replace <<<Ginsburg>>>

~~~~~~
I don't believe that Nikki Haley is lying.

Well of course he did.

What Tillerson 'thought' about the President's call is not really pertinent or relevant. He wore the uniform for the 'optics' which is the reason the Democrats are currently pursuing this fake impeachment.

"uniform"? :dunno:

New Topics

Forum List

Back