Do you think my Gypsy mum and her parents are caucasian or caucasoid?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I know that Gypsies are mixed between caucasoid and australoid, but do my mum and her parents look mostly or visible caucasoid to you. Like would you think that they are "caucasoid" despite their colouring? And do you think the dark colour is from australoids? Or that is a adaptation to climate, I think early 20th centry anthropologists didnt classifed by skin colour they said the caucasian race can have diverse skin colours.

My mum
[

My grandmother

My grandfather

I know that Gypsies are mixed between caucasoid and australoid,
Gypsies are French and Romanian, members of the Caucasian race certainly as much as Germans are, although they tend to have a darker complexion on average. That heritage would explain your feelings of connection to a "Roman" Catholic church -- which not even Martin Luther wished to deny.

"Australoid" is a subdivision of Negroid, Australian Aborigines, etc.

Dark, very curly, sometimes almost kinky hair. Darker eyes, skin. I think more Italian, perhaps some `Ndrangheta, Tunisian African blood.

..why does race matter ?

race matters can have many meanings, though, for me probaly not the same as for a white nationalist. if a white nationalist says race matter he probably doesnt want to live next door to a black guy, i dont think the same like him. i just ask for classification because it is interesting.
why bring up whites when blacks are more racist than whites? I know--you hate whites = you are racist
..again, what is a white nationalist????!!! hahahhahahahah

..why does race matter ?

race matters can have many meanings, though, for me probaly not the same as for a white nationalist. if a white nationalist says race matter he probably doesnt want to live next door to a black guy, i dont think the same like him. i just ask for classification because it is interesting.
why bring up whites when blacks are more racist than whites? I know--you hate whites = you are racist
I brought it up because you are a white nationalist not a black man and I talk to you

..why does race matter ?

I brought it up because you are a white nationalist not a black man and I talk to you
.....why do you hate white people?
I don't hate white people

I know that Gypsies are mixed between caucasoid and australoid, but do my mum and her parents look mostly or visible caucasoid to you. Like would you think that they are "caucasoid" despite their colouring? And do you think the dark colour is from australoids? Or that is a adaptation to climate, I think early 20th centry anthropologists didnt classifed by skin colour they said the caucasian race can have diverse skin colours.

My mum
[

My grandmother

My grandfather

Indian

Forum List

Back