Do you think Joe Biden's sparkling intelligence and great oratory skills are the reason that eighty-plus million citizens voted for him?

No, I think the reason that 80 million voted for Joe was because Joe was not Trump.
You had spoiled movie stars with millions of dollars of cosmetic surgeries and transgendering their children telling us all about the evils of Trump and social justice and loving. Many of them with great issues in their own families living the lives people dream of. while they defy decency that tens of millions of families live to survive. Calling them Deplorables and the current president called them...,DREGS!

No, I think the reason that 80 million voted for Joe was because Joe was not Trump.
No one supports BIDEN-----------there is no signs of support. To claim 81 million voted for him is stupid.
Does everyone have to kiss his ass like Trump wanted and millions did to the point of walking over the edge to be thrown under the bus. Trump's support has melted like the snow in April quickly. His only true enablers were the fringe groups and now that is gone the mainstream Republican voters are not with the man who tried to steal an election from its people by trying to intervene in Congress...He is a disgrace to anyone with honor.

Last edited:
You had spoiled movie stars with millions of dollars of cosmetic surgeries and transgendering their children telling us all about the evils of Trump and social justice and loving. Many of them with great issues in their own families living the lives people dream of. while they defy decency that tens of millions of families live to survive. Calling them Deplorables and the current president called them...,DREGS!
I have only myself in this world to control and influence what other people do is their story.

Fact check: Joe Biden called 'forces of intolerance,' not Trump supporters, the 'dregs of society'

Is it possible that old Joe was elected by paper, not people?
And it's even more probable that you are a dead person posting from the grave.
Hmmm...People sometimes refer to me as "down-to-earth".
which always made me wonder why since we are all "down to Earth" since gravity makes it so.

Last edited:
I have only myself in this world to control and influence what other people do is their story.

Fact check: Joe Biden called 'forces of intolerance,' not Trump supporters, the 'dregs of society'
But they influenced people. Free influencing in the media and TV.

No one supports BIDEN-----------there is no signs of support. To claim 81 million voted for him is stupid.
Does everyone have to kiss his ass like Trump wanted and millions did to the point of walking over the edge to be thrown under the bus. Trump's support has melted like the snow in April quickly. His only true enablers were the fringe groups and now that is gone the mainstream Republican voters are not with the man who tried to steal an election from its people by trying to intervene in Congress...He is a disgrace to anyone with honor.
Even with the dems cheating and the voting machines flipping votes from Trump to Biden----Trump still received RECORD number of votes more than other republican EVER sweetheart---to claim that he is not liked is bizarre and absent of all facts.

The Rage Mob ALL voted for him. But only because CNN told them to hate him. NO OTHER REASON.

If you voted simply to remove Trump, YES, you are the Rage Mob

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back