Do you think Israel will smoke Iran ?

If anyone were to try and set back Iran trying to obtain nuclear weapons wouldn't Iran go to war?
iran.jpg

End times. When Israel attacks, all nations will be against Israel...including the US because of Obama. End times indeed.

The Christian based Republicans last strategy was "Iran is going to kill us with nuke
End times. When Israel attacks, all nations will be against Israel...including the US because of Obama. End times indeed.

I think America is wising up and backing away from "Religion" based wars. It IS 2015..

Our wars today are about the Petrol Dollar. Gotta trade that in USD or BIG PROBLEMS.

Nutters have believed that the end times were near for the past 2000 years. 2000 years from now, nutters will still believe that the end times are near.

The Christian based Republicans last strategy was "Iran is going to kill us with nuke

I think America is wising up and backing away from "Religion" based wars. It IS 2015..

Our wars today are about the Petrol Dollar. Gotta trade that in USD or BIG PROBLEMS.

Must be hell being a world-class economic expert and being on welfare all at the same time, huh?

Unlikely. They can't take out Iran's capabilities with conventional weapons and if they used Nukes, they'd be international criminals the whole world would be obligated to respond against.

Why do you think Bibi is trying so darned hard to get America to do it for him?

You mean all the liberal scumbags will be against Israel. The majority of Americans will applaud Israel.

Unlikely. They can't take out Iran's capabilities with conventional weapons and if they used Nukes, they'd be international criminals the whole world would be obligated to respond against.

If Israel can't do it, what makes you think the U.S. can do it?

Well, I don't think we can, either. But Bibi thinks we can. And that's the problem when you let a shithead country full or religious assholes dictate your foriegn policy.

Who do you think got us into the Iraq War?

Israel isn't the only state in the ME that isn't terribly fond of Iran.

This could end up making some really strange bedfellows before it's over.

No, it actually won't. Here's the thing. The governments in the MIddle East don't like Iran.

but the PEOPLE of the Middle East hate Israel with a passion. So if it ever came down to a fight between IRan and Israel, most of them would pick Iran.

This is why we wouldn't let Israel retaliate in 1991 when Saddam started lobbing SCUDs at them. Because the minute they did, all our "allies" would have sided with Saddam.

Well, I don't think we can, either. But Bibi thinks we can. And that's the problem when you let a shithead country full or religious assholes dictate your foriegn policy.

Who do you think got us into the Iraq War?

It's not our foreign policy. It's there foreign policy, and Obama is the one who interfered. Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. got us into the Iraq war, if you don't count Saddam Hussein.

You really do have a problem with getting the facts straight, don't you Joe?

Israel isn't the only state in the ME that isn't terribly fond of Iran.

This could end up making some really strange bedfellows before it's over.

No, it actually won't. Here's the thing. The governments in the MIddle East don't like Iran.

but the PEOPLE of the Middle East hate Israel with a passion. So if it ever came down to a fight between IRan and Israel, most of them would pick Iran.

This is why we wouldn't let Israel retaliate in 1991 when Saddam started lobbing SCUDs at them. Because the minute they did, all our "allies" would have sided with Saddam.

Yeah? So what does that prove, other than the fact that you're an anti-Semite just like all those Muslim savagesin the Middle East?

It's not our foreign policy. It's there foreign policy, and Obama is the one who interfered. Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. got us into the Iraq war, if you don't count Saddam Hussein.

Guy, if you don't think the Zionists are pulling all the strings in Washington, then you are naive.

Obama is standing up to Bibi, and frankly, when you have a political party taking the side of a foriegn leader over our president, that's kind of sad.

Yeah? So what does that prove, other than the fact that you're an anti-Semite just like all those Muslim savagesin the Middle East?

guy, the "Muslim Savages" are just as much Semites as the Zionists are. Maybe you need to look up what a "Semite" is.

My question is, if a bunch of Semites want to have a fight over who an Imaginary Sky Pixie promised a strip of desert to, why is that my problem again?

Guy, if you don't think the Zionists are pulling all the strings in Washington, then you are naive.

Obama is standing up to Bibi, and frankly, when you have a political party taking the side of a foriegn leader over our president, that's kind of sad.

Oh, so it's some big evil CONSPIRICY!

You're a nutburger, Joe.

Forum List

Back