Do You Think Flatulence Spreads Covid Virus?

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
They want us to wear masks so we don't sneeze or breathe on other people.What about farting?Some of my farts register on the Richter scale.Surely the virus can be spread from one's ass.What about women who go commando and don't wear underwear?Ever smell a period fart?Whoowee.I will continue to wear underwear to help filter my farts.
FartGuyFarting.png

They want us to wear masks so we don't sneeze or breathe on other people.What about farting?Some of my farts register on the Richter scale.Surely the virus can be spread from one's ass.What about women who go commando and don't wear underwear?Ever smell a period fart?Whoowee.I will continue to wear underwear to help filter my farts.
FartGuyFarting.png
Your name is now "Chuffy"

FartGuyFarting.png
No lol

Forum List

Back