Do you support unions?

• Yes and I am a Republican

• Yes and I am an independent

• Yes and I am a Democrat

• No and I am a Democrat

• No and I am a Republican

• No and I am an independent

Results are only viewable after voting.
I see the point in Private Sector unions, but public sector unions need to be ended.....
Why?

World wide Public Sector Unions are vital to represent the employees...

Proper organisations have stakeholders who should share responsibility...
In Private it is Consumers, Shareholders, Employees....
In Public it is Citizens, Government, Employees...

Considering all the stakeholders views makes stronger organisations... Ignoring Teachers in Education is just stupid, Doctors and Nurses in Healthcare same...

Several local, smaller police forces joined the union while I was a Teamster. The big city ones don't care about them for some reason. We had some local school transportation members too. Many big city police unions are definitely the worst so far as retaining and protecting obviously criminal employees. In general, unions shall persist so long as skilled, dangerous work remains in high demand. Any idiot will do where any idiot will do.
Not every union is looking after all its members...
Police Unions protecting bad members are just hurting all Police... Not every bad member needs to be fired (but some do) but can be moved or retrained...

Why?

Considering all the stakeholders views makes stronger organisations... Ignoring Teachers in Education is just stupid, Doctors and Nurses in Healthcare same...

No......those public sector unions are simply money laundering operations for whichever left wing political party is in that country.....the left wing politicians jack up the wages of the public sector union employees......by raising taxes on the public .....and then the left wing political parties get their cut.........

This needs to stop...there is no limiting factor in these negotiations......the same way there is in private sector unions where union greed will force a company to close...you don't have that when politicians can simply increase taxes on the public..

No......those public sector unions are simply money laundering operations for whichever left wing political party is in that country.....the left wing politicians jack up the wages of the public sector union employees......by raising taxes on the public .....and then the left wing political parties get their cut.........

This needs to stop...there is no limiting factor in these negotiations......the same way there is in private sector unions where union greed will force a company to close...you don't have that when politicians can simply increase taxes on the public..

We get it... You don't like Employee rights and see Shareholder rights as more important...
So you don't want Employees to be allowed to organise but seem to have no problem with companies allowed to do so...

Do you know that Unions have been fighting with China and the work practices long before trump arrived...

In truth the best run companies in the world are moving towards stakeholders views when making decisions...

We get it... You don't like Employee rights and see Shareholder rights as more important...
So you don't want Employees to be allowed to organise but seem to have no problem with companies allowed to do so...

Do you know that Unions have been fighting with China and the work practices long before trump arrived...

In truth the best run companies in the world are moving towards stakeholders views when making decisions...

No...... I don't think the democrat party, through their unions, should force people to join a union so they have to pay dues to the democrat party.......

The democrat party is in bed with china from top to bottom

We get it... You don't like Employee rights

You say,.......join the union or you can't work.......pay the dues that go to the democrat party, or you can't work.....and say I don't like Employee Rights?

You really are fucking stupid.

Average salary, really?

So, riddle me this....One makes $200,000 a year and the other makes $10,000...what is their average salary?

Here is a quick overview of our findings for the highest-paying jobs at Starbucks:

No...... I don't think the democrat party, through their unions, should force people to join a union so they have to pay dues to the democrat party.......

The democrat party is in bed with china from top to bottom
Please get you history right... Unions have been saying for decades that China is taking their jobs and have been fighting to keep them...

You are listening to Right Wing News... Who do you think set up those factories in China or bought the good s from them? Unions(Democratic party) OR Corporations (GOP)?

Think about that?

You say,.......join the union or you can't work.......pay the dues that go to the democrat party, or you can't work.....and say I don't like Employee Rights?

You really are fucking stupid.
While Corporations have, join the union and you'll be fired or never promoted...

There is two sides to that coin...

While Corporations have, join the union and you'll be fired or never promoted...

There is two sides to that coin...

Notice I said public sector unions.....

private sector unions have a purpose other than as a money laundering entity for the democrat party....but they also have built in governors on their greed....when they get too greedy, the company shuts down, or moves to another country....

There is no such governor on public sector unions.......if the democrats are in charge, they raise taxes to pay increased public sector union salaries, which give a cut of the increase to the democrat party.......the tax payers, who are the ones paying the taxes...have no say in that process....and the unions and the democrat party actively work together to extract more money from the tax payers.

Please get you history right... Unions have been saying for decades that China is taking their jobs and have been fighting to keep them...

You are listening to Right Wing News... Who do you think set up those factories in China or bought the good s from them? Unions(Democratic party) OR Corporations (GOP)?

Think about that?

And the leadership of the democrat party is in bed with the Chinese....selling out the union membership to chinese slave labor........while the union leadership and the democrat party get fat and rich.......

Notice I said public sector unions.....

private sector unions have a purpose other than as a money laundering entity for the democrat party....but they also have built in governors on their greed....when they get too greedy, the company shuts down, or moves to another country....

There is no such governor on public sector unions.......if the democrats are in charge, they raise taxes to pay increased public sector union salaries, which give a cut of the increase to the democrat party.......the tax payers, who are the ones paying the taxes...have no say in that process....and the unions and the democrat party actively work together to extract more money from the tax payers.
So you are saying that Democrats aren't voted for?

Do you also know that US teachers are grossly under paid by international standards?
US Police training is some of the lowest in the first world...

Your claims don't seems to make sense...

You also have no evidence to support your claim... Sorry, saying I saw it in a movie doesn't count..

And the leadership of the democrat party is in bed with the Chinese....selling out the union membership to chinese slave labor........while the union leadership and the democrat party get fat and rich.......
Seriously... You can rant but back it with some evidence...

Why?

When have citizens ever had the right to approve or disapprove public sector unions? I voted every election for the past 42 years and never seen that on any ballot.

Why does Starbucks pay so shitty?
How much education, training, internship, and experience, does it take to make coffee?

High%20School-S.jpg

How much education, training, internship, and experience, does it take to make coffee?

High%20School-S.jpg
There's another anti labor Republican belittling workers. How much education does it take to do what you do for a living? Or did?

Even if you are a doctor we can say you are overpaid.

I saw what my cop friend did for 30 years on the force in a small/safe city. He made $85K a year to do NOTHING 99% of the time.

My brother got a masters and now he's a VP making $1 million dollars a year. 2 more years of college is worth a lot. Don't you cons discourage people from going to college? That's too ambitious you guys say. Just go be a plumber you say. MAGA? More like Make Americans Average Again. MAAA

Unions are like governments, get to much money and power,
Then as the saying go's,
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Forum List

Back