Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

It's obvious you need the government to tell you what to do...
That is why you'll remain the clueless moron that you are. Preventing MURDER is no more the government telling me what to do than police preventing a thief from robbing you is. You are a clueless fuck who needs to pull his head out of his ample ass.

You really need to smarten the fuck up.

I never called anyone a slut, so go fuck yourself.

My position on abortion is this: Personally, I find it one of the most barbaric and abhorrent things conceivable. So, in that, I am anti-abortion. I am, however, pro-choice simply because I don't believe government should be playing a role in the equation...
That is basically my position, abortion as a last resort and the decision should be made by the people involved not by the government or the courts. Women cannot become second class citizens or they don't even have autonomy over their own bodies. Good news, the number of abortions have been steadily going down since1981reaching an all-time low in 2017. Unfortunately I think abortions crept up a little during this pandemic. Education and better women's health are the main causes for the drop.

That is why you'll remain the clueless moron that you are. Preventing MURDER is no more the government telling me what to do than police preventing a thief from robbing you is. You are a clueless fuck who needs to pull his head out of his ample ass.
You are the clueless fuck you're not convincing anyone with all this hatred. You should take lessons on debate and reason.

You are the clueless fuck you're not convincing anyone with all this hatred. You should take lessons on debate and reason.
There is no justification for murder of innocents. I have not exhibited any hatred. You, otoh, have exhibited the epitome of hatred by advocating for murder nee participating in murder. The democrat deflection does not lessen that fact.

some people are in denial

they lie to themselves which of course means they lie to everyone... They want freedom to make and destroy children bc they refuse to grow up and take responsibility for their decisions and way of life... they are mentally / emotioanlly etc... stagnant.. choosing to be so... headed for Hell (unlesss they repent which we pray 4)
Again with the children, you people are unbelievable. Emotion needs to stay out of reasonable decisions. The insane Texas abortion law, at 16 weeks this so-called child is a half inch long where he's about a quarter ounce looks like a tadpole or 1/3 of the body length is its tail the first neural cells begin to divide in differentiate and begin to take over simple bodily motor functions there is no higher functioning that exists at this time are developed it's not even called a fetus yet, it's an embryo. So if an abortion would occur it's not even feticide yet, I guess you could call it embryocide. There's no way you could call it murder of a child. If you can't understand that you are too emotionally involved with this issue and you should stay out of it cuz it's only going to cause your mind harm; you can't handle it, you obviously can't handle the truth.

There is no justification for murder of innocents. I have not exhibited any hatred. You, otoh, have exhibited the epitome of hatred by advocating for murder nee participating in murder. The democrat deflection does not lessen that fact.
Fact is, remember that Texas abortion law, 16 weeks. At this time of development it's not even called a feedership it's still a embryo. So I guess the most you could call this is embryocide if there is such a word. There is no way it could be called murder of a child. Please wake up and stop letting your emotions run your life it's a terrible way to live you just get stressed out and even stupider.

Again with the children, you people are unbelievable. Emotion needs to stay out of reasonable decisions. The insane Texas abortion law, at 16 weeks this so-called child is a half inch long where he's about a quarter ounce looks like a tadpole or 1/3 of the body length is its tail the first neural cells begin to divide in differentiate and begin to take over simple bodily motor functions there is no higher functioning that exists at this time are developed it's not even called a fetus yet, it's an embryo. So if an abortion would occur it's not even feticide yet, I guess you could call it embryocide. There's no way you could call it murder of a child. If you can't understand that you are too emotionally involved with this issue and you should stay out of it cuz it's only going to cause your mind harm; you can't handle it, you obviously can't handle the truth.
Yeah, and when they are separated from the mother they are only 5-10 lbs and about 20" long. That is as irrelevant as you being 5'-5" instead of 6' tall. Shall we abort you because you're small? You are still a moron when you refuse to recognize a life. I advocate for a voiceless life. You are the worst kind of predator, or bully if you will. Your victim has no voice so you feel justified. Bottom line, by YOUR admitted actions, YOU truly are a murderer and I refuse to give you validation and your guilt requires you to continue along this line. You are wrong and nothing you say will ever change that. God will sort you out.

Yeah, and when they are separated from the mother they are only 5-10 lbs and about 20" long. That is as irrelevant as you being 5'-5" instead of 6' tall. Shall we abort you because you're small? You are still a moron when you refuse to recognize a life. I advocate for a voiceless life. You are the worst kind of predator, or bully if you will. Your victim has no voice so you feel justified. Bottom line, by YOUR admitted actions, YOU truly are a murderer and I refuse to give you validation and your guilt requires you to continue along this line. You are wrong and nothing you say will ever change that. God will sort you out.
Guilt is a useless emotion, it's like regret - another useless emotion. I would never indulge in either. You must deal with them on a daily basis. I'm not going to waste my time with either. Most of the late term abortions you inappropriately referred to are done on married women in order to save their lives because something is very drastically wrong with the fetus.

You must deal with them on a daily basis.
I have nothing to feel guilty about and I'm not here trying to justify something that I've done that has no justification. The fact that you are still here trying to justify it only goes to prove that. Deal with your guilt. I have nothing to regret or feel guilty for. I've always heard that murderers carry that guilt around their whole lives, but if it makes you feel better, you can try to redirect your guilt onto innocent people for the murders you commited.

I have nothing to feel guilty about and I'm not here trying to justify something that I've done that has no justification. The fact that you are still here trying to justify it only goes to prove that. Deal with your guilt. I have nothing to regret or feel guilty for. I've always heard that murderers carry that guilt around their whole lives, but if it makes you feel better, you can try to redirect your guilt onto innocent people for the murders you commited.
Like I said, I do not feel shame, regret, fear or guilt. I'm not into those things that you do to yourself. That is what makes you so pitiful. A crime is being committed here but it's by you it's called ignorance. Please stop responding to me I grow weary of dealing with you and your pathetic complaints.

Please stop responding to me I grow weary of dealing with you and your pathetic complaints.
Fuck off, I haven't complained. I merely point out FACTS. Abortion is the premeditated taking of an innocent life. That is murder. I have nothing to fear, no guilt (I haven't murdered anyone, You, by your own admission have) so surely you feel regret and in this respect among others you are a liar as well. I am not surprised. As for you feeling weary, I would figure those lives you took would welcome feeling weary. Cry me a river. If you don't want to deal with me, have it your way, you know where that iggy button is--I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here to remind you of your guilt.

Fuck off, I haven't complained. I merely point out FACTS. Abortion is the premeditated taking of an innocent life. That is murder. I have nothing to fear, no guilt (I haven't murdered anyone, You, by your own admission have) so surely you feel regret and in this respect among others you are a liar as well. I am not surprised. As for you feeling weary, I would figure those lives you took would welcome feeling weary. Cry me a river. If you don't want to deal with me, have it your way, you know where that iggy button is--I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here to remind you of your guilt.
Facts have to correlate with the truth; your so-called facts do not equate to the truth.

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?
You can't do this it's not up there comparison it's like comparing apples to oranges. There's no public health initiative involved in abortions. There is one in fighting a pandemic. Diseases have killed more people than all the wars in the history of the planet. It is a serious problem. If anything the world is overpopulated it's not underpopulated abortion is not an issue of particular concern except to fanatics.

No guilt here, that's your problem.

OMG, your own words will be used against you in the in your final judgment because you believe in such a thing. " God will sort you out. " I hope you realize, you reap what you sow.

Only in your addled mind do they not correlate. You have become so twisted that you wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit you in the ass.
You are an emotionally distraught person, I forgive you but I cannot continue with your diatribe. Please, do yourself a favor, get off this line for a week or two get off the internet period, take a vacation. All this garbage you're espousing it's beginning to make you totally incoherent in your attempt to communicate your messages. Take a vacation and / or get professional help.

Forum List

Back