Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

I support a woman's right to say NO and keep her legs together. I support her right to take birth control pills or morning after pills, or make her paramour wear a condom. And I would support making those items available to all, free of charge, courtesy of the US Gov't. And I would even support abortions in the 1st trimester, but after that, no. Except in cases of the mother's life or health in jeopardy.

Thanks for sharing your opinion on something that isn't the topic. Did you have an opinion on the actual topic?

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.
She can choose not to get in bed with the man. Actual violent forcible rape is so rare as to be almost unheard of, despite the constant political accusations of feminists. Statutory rape? Sure. There are plenty of teenage girls getting pregnant.
If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.
No. The choice is to say no to the adult man. Not to say no to an innocent child.
Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?
She's not a team player for the Democrat party then, so of course there's no choice in that case.

If you want to get technical, then abortion is flat out murder.

The sperm is alive. The egg is alive. They may not technically BE a human child, but they are both human pieces of the human puzzle.

Once both have merged, then yes, it is a human being, no matter how small.

And I say again.........
If women have the right to murder children/babies, then I should have the right to murder stupid, arrogant, self-entitled pieces of shit......and Dementocrats.

Rape is one thing, self choice is something different.

As far as the vaccine goes. It doesn't matter when she gets it, as it still hasn't been proven as fact, that the vaccine can cause damage.

As far as the vaccine goes. It doesn't matter when she gets it, as it still hasn't been proven as fact, that the vaccine can cause damage.
Shot a methadone, some kind of date rape drug. That's the usual excuse anyways. Not saying it doesn't happen, but it's usually the women themselves who work in the food service and hospitality industry who are in a position to spike drinks etc. The nurse or caregiver who administers the vaccine? If it's another woman they'll let her live, but if it's a man they'll kill him.

I don't think the question is flawed.

The Left justifies abortion by saying no one should be able to tell a woman what she can or cannot do with her body.

That would include getting the vaccine as well as abortion.
Yes, but the Left gets to make the rules as they go as the rules never apply to them.

It's the perk of having power over pretty much everything.

If you want to get technical, then abortion is flat out murder.

The sperm is alive. The egg is alive. They may not technically BE a human child, but they are both human pieces of the human puzzle.

Once both have merged, then yes, it is a human being, no matter how small.

And I say again.........
If women have the right to murder children/babies, then I should have the right to murder stupid, arrogant, self-entitled pieces of shit......and Dementocrats.

Rape is one thing, self choice is something different.

Then you're committing murder every time you jerk off and wipe up the mess with a tissue

She can choose not to get in bed with the man. Actual violent forcible rape is so rare as to be almost unheard of, despite the constant political accusations of feminists. Statutory rape? Sure. There are plenty of teenage girls getting pregnant.

No. The choice is to say no to the adult man. Not to say no to an innocent child.

She's not a team player for the Democrat party then, so of course there's no choice in that case.
What?

You mean when Democrat's say a woman has the right to choose it's just another hypocritical LIE from all those Communist MF's?

the desert, christian alternative -
1630162942409.png

to a woman choosing for themselves their own destiny and livelihood - over a flaw only they have in their physiology than a universal circumstance shared equally by everyone for a remedy.

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Not at all...

Refusing to get the vaccine is a matter of public health because you can not only get Covid, you can then spread it to others.

That's why it's kind of a big deal to get the vaccine.

All that said, it's a lot easier to mandate a vaccine than it is to ban abortions.

A woman who doesn't want to be pregnant will find a way to not be pregnant.

On the other hand, if you make it impossible to work, go to the store or use any other convenience without getting your mandetory vaccination, you will get compliance very quickly

I don't think so.

I think people like you want to pick and choose what a woman can and cannot do with her own body.

As do we all. We have drug laws, prostitution laws, and laws against selling your kidney.

The problem is what ends up being the alternative?

The problem with an abortion ban is that it is impossible to enforce in a free society. The ugly truth about Roe v. Wade is not that it opened the floodgates to abortion, it was that it legitimized what was already a common practice. By 1972, women were not getting abortions in back allies with coat hangers (the fantasy of radical feminists), but they were going to their OB/GYN who would perform an abortion and write down something else on her chart and bill her insurance.

The Supreme Court Majority, which included FIVE Republicans, never saw it as anything other than getting rid of laws that weren't working and no one was following.

Of course, when the Evangelicals realized they had a new issue to get asses into pews, that's when everyone started questioning Roe.

Now, if you want to see a country that has the kind of laws you want, Check out the Philippines!!!

1630318904121.png

Abortion is illegal, and Filipinas have 500,000 to 800,000 illegal abortions a year. There are upwards of 1 million abandoned children in the Philippines, many of whom end up being exploited.

Or if you were serious about having less abortions, you can do what France does. Have paid family leave, comprehensive sex education, ready access to contraception and universal health care. Abortions are paid for by the government up to week 12 of a pregnancy, but they have half the pregnancies per capita as the United States.

Not at all...

Refusing to get the vaccine is a matter of public health because you can not only get Covid, you can then spread it to others.

That's why it's kind of a big deal to get the vaccine.

All that said, it's a lot easier to mandate a vaccine than it is to ban abortions.

A woman who doesn't want to be pregnant will find a way to not be pregnant.

On the other hand, if you make it impossible to work, go to the store or use any other convenience without getting your mandetory vaccination, you will get compliance very quickly
The vaccinated still spread the virus dumbass.

If the vaccine works it makes one asymptomatic.

It does not stop exposure or the spread.

And, you dumbasses claim to be the party of science.

Leftist .... Go Figure.

The vaccinated still spread the virus dumbass.

If the vaccine works it makes one asymptomatic.

It does not stop exposure or the spread.

And, you dumbasses claim to be the party of science.

Leftist .... Go Figure.

They are less likely to catch and spread the virus... and if everyone was vaccinated, then it wouldn't matter if they did.

We have enough vaccines to immunize everyone, but you bleachdrinkers won't take your shots because it denies the one true God, Donald Trump. You are fine with taking horse dewormer, though.

1630402423483.png

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Yes, I support liberty.

Forum List

Back