Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2020
This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?

Last edited:
I think the question is heavily flawed mate.

Abortion means she's murdering an unborn child - therefore doing the damage to an innocent party and not herself.

Not getting the vaccine she's "potentially" doing damage to herself - which is her right - the same way if folk want to commit suicide, self-harm, take drugs, get addicted to alcohol it's their their right.

I suppose you could add a little complexity to the question and say if she's not vaccinated then she could, potentially, do harm to others too if she get's Covid and passes it on - but I'm working on the assumption everyone else (or the majority) will be vaccinated anyway, therefore protected.

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

What if a woman chooses not to get the vaccine.

Oh no you didnt!.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

I think the question is heavily flawed mate.

Abortion means she's murdering an unborn child - therefore doing the damage to an innocent party and not herself.

Not getting the vaccine she's "potentially" doing damage to herself - which is her right - the same way if folk want to commit suicide, self-harm, take drugs, get addicted to alcohol it's their their right.

I suppose you could add a little complexity to the question and say if she's not vaccinated then she could, potentially, do harm to others too if she get's Covid and passes it on - but I'm working on the assumption everyone else (or the majority) will be vaccinated anyway, therefore protected.
I don't think the question is flawed.

The Left justifies abortion by saying no one should be able to tell a woman what she can or cannot do with her body.

That would include getting the vaccine as well as abortion.

What if a woman chooses not to get the vaccine.

View attachment 500996
:auiqs.jpg:
:cool:

Forum List

Back