do you still have a hard (or impossible) time believing in eternal Hell?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
well, you would cease having such a hard time IF

you were a victim of those who

hate God
hate His laws
attack you just because you don't
or just because [whatever]

victims of crimes and egregious sins don't always have such a problem believing in he

I wish I believed there was a place where evil fucks go after they die to suffer for the misery they wrought in this world, but I don't.

I have already experienced Hell

I have read Political Chics threads

The problem is not hers...it is yours.

2 Timothy 3:8
Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the faith.

The more I experience evil in this world the more I understand the necessity and justice for a hell.

The only question becomes, is it hot enough?
I hear it is extremely hot... of course, souls do not have a body exactly like they one they have on Earth...

have u seen Sister (saint) Faustina Diary #741?

she allegedly visited Hell...

omg

There certainly can't be a Heaven for those who have willfully hurt others over and over.
they hurt themselves also... Those who violate God's laws over and over do not love themselves

they hate their own souls...

this is obvious as they do not seem to care one bit that they end up eternally separated from ALL THAT is GOOD

I guess you could say they are the ultimate Masochists...

+

well, you would cease having such a hard time IF

you were a victim of those who

hate God
hate His laws
attack you just because you don't
or just because [whatever]

victims of crimes and egregious sins don't always have such a problem believing in he
I don't believe in an ETERNAL hell because it just isn't Biblical.

The Bible teaches of a time when the earth will be TRANSFORMED by fire.
.The wicked will be raised from the dead, JUDGED, and if not worthy to bee written in the Book of Life, will become ASHES in the molten earth. The wicked will be gone forever and will be ASHES under the feet of the righteous.

I don't believe in an ETERNAL hell because it just isn't Biblical.

The Bible teaches of a time when the earth will be TRANSFORMED by fire.
.The wicked will be raised from the dead, JUDGED, and if not worthy to bee written in the Book of Life, will become ASHES in the molten earth. The wicked will be gone forever and will be ASHES under the feet of the righteous.
that is not biblical

I have read the Bible

I have read erudite theologians

It is not difficult believing in Hell... once you have seen or experienced big evils... and some of us have

and almost everyone over the age of about 35 has..

Every time u sin, u reject God who may just be living in you...

but if you sin enough... He departs..

and at the last judgment, he may depart from you forever... or rather you will depart from Him

=

i look around and see lawless, evil people "ruling"

I see babies being murdered, no end in sight...

borders being crashed by criminals and one party actually wants that (future voters)

and I'm not supposed to believe in Hell?

no, it is very easy to do that...

New Topics

Forum List

Back