Do you see people blowing off social distancing.

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
A friend from NM has indicated that they are in full lockdown.

But many are blowing it off.

Do you see that ?

I refuse take part in communism of any sort, and that include social distancing. I value my liberty and freedom. I understand that I may get sick and will likely spread the virus to some people who may die from it, but I feel like it's the patriotic duty of every American to stand up for what is right. I am not going to turn tail like a coward.

I refuse take part in communism of any sort, and that include social distancing. I value my liberty and freedom. I understand that I may get sick and will likely spread the virus to some people who may die from it, but I feel like it's the patriotic duty of every American to stand up for what is right. I am not going to turn tail like a coward.
You are not only an idiot, you are a criminal. You do not have the right to make someone else sick, and possibly die. If there was a way that I could have you arrested, I would. Fuck you.

Every coronavirus infection is the nail in the coffin of communism. Although, I suppose It is understandable why a democrat communist like yourself would be so against the spreading of coronavirus and keeping our economy on the right path. Commies gotta commie.
Huh? What the fuck are you talking about? Somehow, you are linking opposition to Trump to the spread of the coronavirus? How dare you accuse me of that? You're insane.

Lol if you’re not a troll you are the worst person ever. Either way get fucked

Do you see that ?
Well, I hope that all of you silly, obtuse morons are as invulnerable to the coronavirus as you think. Because you're probably going to get it anyway. It won't kill you, but it might kill your grandma.

Oh My gawd think of the children grandmothers!

Every coronavirus infection is the nail in the coffin of communism. Although, I suppose It is understandable why a democrat communist like yourself would be so against the spreading of coronavirus and keeping our economy on the right path. Commies gotta commie.
Huh? What the fuck are you talking about? Somehow, you are linking opposition to Trump to the spread of the coronavirus? How dare you accuse me of that? You're insane.

There is an innocent ignorance to Bruce that I find appealing.

Do you see that ?
I had a humorous experience last night at my local Walgreen's. They've actually marked off with tape each six feet of space you're supposed to distance yourself from others who are in line. I went a BIT over a line, and remarked, "Oops, I was only five and a half feet away from you, am I going to be arrested?" The woman I said this to failed to see the humor in my comment. Which was humorous in itself.

There is an innocent ignorance to Bruce that I find appealing.
Thanks, I guess? Umm...

Yep. Was in the 50s here yesterday. Parks were full of kids and parents....
Which proves what? The park is a fucking petri dish.

Did I say it proved anything?

No, I made an observation on what I was seeing here, ie, responded to the question posed by the OP with facts and without opinion on those observations.

Do you see that ?
I had a humorous experience last night at my local Walgreen's. They've actually marked off with tape each six feet of space you're supposed to distance yourself from others who are in line. I went a BIT over a line, and remarked, "Oops, I was only five and a half feet away from you, am I going to be arrested?" The woman I said this to failed to see the humor in my comment. Which was humorous in itself.
How is it funny to potentially give someone a fatal disease? Yeah, that's hilarious, asshole.

I'm blowing it off...

It's bullshit.

I went to our local chinese market plaza last week just for shits and grins. I'd rather get corona now and beat it before it evolves into something worse and my white blood cells aren't ready for it.

Like H1N1 that I never got, but when H1N3 hit me like a Peterbuilt Truck I was on my ass for a week and felt like shit for damn near a month.

Well, I hope that all of you silly, obtuse morons are as invulnerable to the coronavirus as you think. Because you're probably going to get it anyway. It won't kill you, but it might kill your grandma.

Too bad something didn't take yours out 60 years ago and save us a lot of oxygen.

Do you see that ?

I was asking a question. Your comment in the underlying part of it.

Do you see it around you. How is the country going to "enforce" it.

This could get dicy.

But you need to spout your left wing memes from your ass.

Hope you feel better.

Dickhead.

Forum List

Back